Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pls Help Me Out With This Php Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help Me Out With This Php Issue (615 Views)

Can You Solve This PHP Problem?? / Help To Correct This Php Mailer Code / @Yawa-ti-de:Please Help Me Check This PHP Mailer To See If The Script Is Correct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out With This Php Issue by Jayclinics(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Okay, i just finished my semester exam today nd i am planning on resuming my self study webdesign tutorials. I have my wamp server up nd running on my system it works fine with my html codes nd css but my problem is php. After embedding my php codes inside my html codes nd try veiwing it on my mozilla only the html will surface. Even the most simplest hello world will behave like this. eg
<?php
print 'hello world';
?>
AS YOU CAN SEE I MADE SURE THAT MY SYNTAX IS CORRECT. BUT STILL I DONT KNOW WHY THE PHP CODE WILL NOT SHOW UP ND IT WILL ALWAYS COME OUT BLANK.
HELP ME OUT PLS. SO THAT I WILL CONTINUE WITH UR OPINIONS TOMAO. AS FOR THIS NYT. AM OFF TO BED. IT. IS SO ANNOYING TO WATCH THE BLANK SCREEN.
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Php Issue by IamGodzilla: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Try this...
Echo 'hello world';

Now outside your php tags...
Write a simple html sentence to find out if its a php fault or something else.
E.g <p>hello world</p>
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Php Issue by yousouphe(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
Check if your wamp server is online and running perfectly if so make sure the folder of the website is in your www directory of the wamp server
Goodluck
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Php Issue by Jayclinics(m): 5:24am On Aug 13, 2014
IamGodzilla: Try this...
Echo 'hello world';

Now outside your php tags...
Write a simple html sentence to find out if its a php fault or something else.
E.g <p>hello world</p>

i have already done dat. but only the html's helllo world is showing.

yea. the website is inside the wamp servers www folder. and the wamp icon on my task bar is greeen meaning it is online nd all the services are all started
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Php Issue by GodMode: 6:08am On Aug 13, 2014
First question

Are u loading your file from your wamp folder

2nd question
How do you load your file to your browser

3rd question (unnecessary question)
What editor are u using

Answer to question 1 and 2
When you open your browser.. type "Localhost" and press enter. If you created a folder(e.g. test )in the "www" it should show under "your projects" in localhost..

Or

If you just stored the file in the "www" as blabla.php without saving it in a folder. Go to your browser and type localhost/blabla.php and press enter.
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Php Issue by maekhel(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2014
its seem you are not running the file thru swamp, follow GodMode post above.
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Php Issue by Jayclinics(m): 2:18am On Aug 14, 2014
Hello guys, i thank you all for the contributions so far. i am sure that i am loading d file through wamp. following this path,
c://localhost/wamp/www/testing.php
i just checked to make sure of that now. this is really pissing me off. i just suspended my php tutorials just because i cant test out the new codes that i have learnt. i dont know if it is coming from my wamp server or something
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Php Issue by GodMode: 6:50am On Aug 14, 2014
Jayclinics: Hello guys, i thank you all for the contributions so far. i am sure that i am loading d file through wamp. following this path,
c://localhost/wamp/www/testing.php
i just checked to make sure of that now. this is really pissing me off. i just suspended my php tutorials just because i cant test out the new codes that i have learnt. i dont know if it is coming from my wamp server or something

That path is wrong. You didn't follow my instructions... I guess I explained poorly.

Here's what you should do:
C://localhost/testing.php

Since u didn't create a folder.. The above should work.

If u create a folder named "test". Try this
C://localhost/test/testing.php

^^^^i made a mistake above... Pls don't include c:// at all.
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Php Issue by Jayclinics(m): 7:58am On Aug 14, 2014
GodMode:

That path is wrong. You didn't follow my instructions... I guess I explained poorly.

let me try dat ryt away
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Php Issue by GodMode: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2014
Jayclinics:
let me try dat ryt away

Don't put c:// when you try.
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Php Issue by biggjoe(m): 8:51am On Aug 14, 2014
GodMode:

if you are guiding anyone, make sure you undertand what you are teaching yourself. What is C:// doing in front of an http request.
If it was a mistake the first time, it couldnt have been the second time.
Mr. Godmode, please dont include C:// in the url above. Just type: localhost/test/testing.php in your browser's address bar. In place of his C://, you can type http:// but that is optional.
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Php Issue by biggjoe(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2014
GodMode:

Don't put c:// when you try.

my apologies then.
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This Php Issue by Jayclinics(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks guys......i just figured the bullshit out. It took me some time sha. i just had to go through the index page of my wamp server nd open my files from dia.

(1) (Reply)

To All Ma Fellow Webmaster, Please Urgent Help Is Need From You / Good Selling Offer For Interested New/old Bloggers And Webmasters!! / Where Can L Learn Web Hosting & Design ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.