Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

God And Angelin Photograph Of Clouds Over Cape Coral, Florida - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And Angelin Photograph Of Clouds Over Cape Coral, Florida (1642 Views)

Photo: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God And Angelin Photograph Of Clouds Over Cape Coral, Florida by sanmitee(m): 12:49am On Aug 13, 2014
Definitely, this is an awesome picture but is it really a message from heaven?

Is this striking image of majestic man wearing robes God? You be the judge.The cloud above was spotted in CapeCoral, Florida by my boss on his way home from work. Andwhat was immediately obvious was the fact that this cloud was shaped in the image of the Lord. Also look to the far right and you'll see another cloud that looks like an angel with a trumpet in hand.

Maybe it's the angel Gabriel blowinga trumpet blastto indicate the Lord's return toEarth, or maybe not...I realize that some may see this as a sign, an act of God if you will. There will be others, those who will doubt. And that's okay. But one thing's for sure, and that'show remarkably clear this imagein the sky really is. Believe it or not, God is said to work in mysterious ways.Regardless of your belief system, it's your God-givenright to judge this photo for yourself, isn't it?

So, I ask youis the image above just a group of cumulus clouds? Or are those noticeable clouds with clearly defined edges the Almighty himself? Still, no matter the answer, lots of us will continueto look to the sky, searching for life's deeper meaning.

Or are we searching in vain, deluding ourselves whileinvolving our senses that random imagesare actually miracles or signs from above?Why do we lookto the skies above in relation to God? Sure, as children we stare at the sky and see shapesappear in the swirling clouds but as adults some of us look upwards reaching for a higher power. Are we waiting for signs? Or proof of God?I for one was blown away by this photo and yes, I believe it's a real snapshot of God in the clouds.....

Source: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5666269?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Re: God And Angelin Photograph Of Clouds Over Cape Coral, Florida by freethinker01: 1:45am On Aug 13, 2014
Lol, Rotfl, lmfao. Can't help it.

1 Like

Re: God And Angelin Photograph Of Clouds Over Cape Coral, Florida by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2014
Your god looks like The Incredible Hulk.

BEHOLD! The holy God Phallus, who phucked the world into existence.

Whose strokes bring us rain cool
The holy one who deep-throats our enemies. cheesy
He will save us from the evil feminists. angry
And deliver us from the friend-zone. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Man Of God? / Reasons Why They Apostatized:ex-muslims Speak Out / Complete Freedom From Family Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.