Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Why The Kardashian Sisters Might Cancel Their Reality Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why The Kardashian Sisters Might Cancel Their Reality Show (1018 Views)

My Hatred For The Kardashians And Their Reality Show / Kardashian Sisters Blast Ford Advert Showing Them Bound And Tied In A Car / The Kardashian Sisters Parody Of Beyonce's "single Ladies" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Kardashian Sisters Might Cancel Their Reality Show by entadaplace: 4:22am On Aug 13, 2014
The Kardashian sisters say they will pull the plug on the shooting of season 10 of their reality TV show unless some thief who has been stealing from them is caught.

The ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ stars believe that the unknown bandit is someone who works for the TV show because in all the thefts, there has been no signs of forced entry.

Of recent, they have suffered series of theft, as $4K was stolen from Kourtney’s Hampton’s rental, $50K taken from Kourtney’s Calabasas home and a jewely worth $250K went missing in Khloe’s house.

TMZ reports that the Kardashian sisters, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, are urging the E! Network, the show’s producers to compel every crew member to take a lie detector, otherwise they won’t be appearing in the next season of the show which commences in October.

Source
Re: Why The Kardashian Sisters Might Cancel Their Reality Show by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 13, 2014
Who cares sad

1 Like

Re: Why The Kardashian Sisters Might Cancel Their Reality Show by echobee(f): 5:27am On Aug 13, 2014
Whatever undecided
Re: Why The Kardashian Sisters Might Cancel Their Reality Show by macsika: 6:12am On Aug 13, 2014
I don't give a horse's arsee about them. I never heted it anyway. Just becaus she started from the ''BOTTOM'' doesn't mean that I have to keep hearing her talk and talk.
Re: Why The Kardashian Sisters Might Cancel Their Reality Show by hatux: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2014
Dorh! Whatever!!!
Re: Why The Kardashian Sisters Might Cancel Their Reality Show by Arosa(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Na their drug addict brother be the thief. lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Blog About To Be Shut Down By Google For Copyright Infringement? / D'bang,Eva marceille and friends in pic / “which One Is Real?” Chelsea Handler Blasts Kim K. Butt - Post Her Own Butt Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.