Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Man Caught Red-handed By His Neighbours Abusing An Innocent Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Caught Red-handed By His Neighbours Abusing An Innocent Girl (1023 Views)

Teebillz Denies Physically Abusing Tiwa Savage / Lionel Messi Buys His Neighbours's House Because They Were Annoying Him / Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Red-handed By His Neighbours Abusing An Innocent Girl by pastoraaaaaa: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Its a very wicked world and some people have chosen the wrong side of it.

Everyday, we wake up to a sad and shocking story.

This time around, it was in ABIDJAN. A wicked man by the name, Joe Was nabbed by
his neighbours when he was at the verge of abusing an innocent young girl right inside his bedroom.

He deceived her and lured her to his house, only to force his way into her. But thanks to these God-sent neighbours who came to her rescue.

Things are really happening in the world now, so please girls.. know the kind of places you go. Be very careful and restrict the kind of houses you visit, so as to avoid regrets!

Well, just watch the video and see how it all happened.

+18 click and watch it >>>>>> HERE
Re: Man Caught Red-handed By His Neighbours Abusing An Innocent Girl by bright007(f): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
if I click that link make I bend

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Red-handed By His Neighbours Abusing An Innocent Girl by pastoraaaaaa: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mother fuc.ker .... Who is begging u ?
Re: Man Caught Red-handed By His Neighbours Abusing An Innocent Girl by lirusehn(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
bright007: if I click that link make I bend
Re: Man Caught Red-handed By His Neighbours Abusing An Innocent Girl by Chynx(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Man Caught Red-handed By His Neighbours Abusing An Innocent Girl by pastoraaaaaa: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Common guy.. Why all this names
Re: Man Caught Red-handed By His Neighbours Abusing An Innocent Girl by stewger: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
pastoraaaaaa:

B@$tård...if I click on that link, make I walk on my phallus.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Malala An Amazing Young Woman Of The World / The Richest Man To Have Ever Lived On Earth Is Mansa Musa I From AFRICA / 10 Hours Of Walking In Nyc As A Black Woman WITH BIG ASS Wearing See Through Dre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.