Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,515 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (44176 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Go Down)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Dygeasy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Alright People!! We've brought to you, dear Nairalanders, the Seventh Edition of the Foremost Romance Game on Nairaland, The Wooing Challenge. and I am your host, DYGEASY, Co-Hosting this with me are the Handsome Mr. Nairaland TOMFRENCH[b] and beautiful Miss Nairaland and [b]TOHPAHZ wink.

HOW IT WORKS

* An interested female participant picks any man to be wooed. E.G, I, Tohpazh wish to woo Tomfrench.

* Earns herself a SLOT along with another lady as challenger(s) e.g, I,Twaci Challenge Tohpahz. I wish to woo Tomfrench too.

*On the day of the main event the participants drop their Wooing lines on the thread which will be created for the purpose. The man being wooed comes on to make a choice based on the lines of his wooers and then announces his choice there and then on that thread. Everything happens live. NO BACKGROUND STUNTS, NO BACKSTAGE PERFORMANCES. IT ALL GOES DOWN HERE AND LIVE TOO.

LADIES PLEASE NOTE

* Any man you pick must be an active user of the forum. Don't pick a man who hardly is online.

* If the man picked isn't available that day, you will be auto re-sloted.

* Alloting SLOT is gonna be based on first-to-indicate.

NOTE

All stunts here can be "pushed" offline only by personal decision of both parties.

So ladies, if you've got GAME, STYLE, CONFIDENCE and MAGIC in your wrist to write words capable of WINNING any gentleman's HEART, please declare your intentions NOW!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Dygeasy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by ORACLE1975(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Welcome
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
cool viewing
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Dygeasy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
MhizDeedy:
cool viewing
Will you be Wooing someone?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is absurd
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
DashMeYansh:
This is awesome. Who will woo i? aka cleathead
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dygeasy:
Will you be Wooing someone?

Nah! I wil be observing smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Whizzcute(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Watching in HD tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Who I go woo oo lipsrsealed

Ggrin are you male or female? grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by kristen12(f): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Here to watch the wooers and wooes

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by whizqueen(f): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Interesting cool cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by mascot87(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok waiting for the Lady that will win my heart cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Gboyeboy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
watching.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dygeasy
An interested female participant picks any "lady"??
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Just passing by undecided I'll come bk to woo some1 later cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by valmunich(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
All these ladies be forming what I can't really fathom, the ones with the comments up there should be gunned out of this thread undecided

I foresee a cold exercise anyway, typical of NL ladies undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by afolwalex20(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Am available....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Gurgle(f): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hm
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by mackzydon9(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
which kain forming be dis na?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by LaurelP(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Its just an online thing ladies, just for d fun. Before they be like "Me, toast a man? Tufiakwa!"

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Omotayor123(f): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Shoo shocked shocked shocked talk am again...

Who make I woo now ooooooooooooooooo?

Tosyne2much - undecided That one na minister for women affairs
Scentmarlc - undecided NL witches no go gree me
Wristbangle - undecided That one don fvck up
Freemanan- cheesy undecided That one be my sweerie already
Cutehector undecided lipsrsealed
Agarawu23- undecided Shey that one romantic so
Tomfrench- undecided That one don do me shakara
Dygeasy - undecided I no fit fight Nurse Abeg
Orijin101-tongue God knows where that one they hide.

Who else again oooo
Abi make i woo Seun and lalasticlala ni grin
Or make I just snatch Adeh39 and aminat508 e lover shocked

Abeg I fit woo five men tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Omotayor123:
Shoo

Time to tell Scentmarlc how much u care about him tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
valmunich:
All these ladies be forming what I can't really fathom, the ones with the comments up there should be gunned out of this thread undecided

I foresee a cold exercise anyway, typical of NL ladies undecided

angry

Some of us hv like 13 guys on our mind tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Mcbussy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Warris dix? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Gurgle:
Hm
what is hmmm? Oya woo someone make we go.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Captainswag225(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyboss1, prettythicksme, come woo oh.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by therealdeal10: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dey wuld neva pick
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! by Omotayor123(f): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
adeh39:

Time to tell Scentmarlc how much u care about him tongue
You nko
So you pple can kyll me abi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32)

Where To Meet Matured Ladies! / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / Do You Think Am Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.