Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Gay Christians!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay Christians!!! (1064 Views)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups / Love Dilemma ( Strictly For Born Again Christians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Christians!!! by Kirinwa: 6:10am On Aug 13, 2014
A Christian is a believer and follower of the tenets and teachings of Jesus Christ.
Imagine my surprise and bewilderment when I was watching television and saw some Uganda guys jubilating after the gay rights was adopted that they are gay christians.

I was like WHAT!
The whole Bible from Genesis to Revelation frowns at man taking another man.The punishment in old testaments was even outright death.So what is happening and where could they have gotten the warped idea that a Christian can be gay and proud about it?

Truly these are end times.
Re: Gay Christians!!! by Horus(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2014
In precolonial Africa Naturally born homosexual were called gatekeepers. You must remember that our Ancient African Ancestors were also Scientist and geneticist, and they had long discover the reality of gender science. The Ancients taught that most who are naturally hormone-intimate (male) and she-mo-intimate (female) are formed that way around the 4th & 5th month of a woman's pregnancy. But it was in her first 3 to 6 weeks of pregnancy that determine what her child would become. This is done by the Emotional and mental states of a woman during this time which releases contain sex hormones that affect the formation of the child. Now in ancient times gays and lesbians were referred to as Mukhnashtat (her.maphrodite) and Mukhnash (he.maphrodite). The definition of a he.maphodite is a he morphing into a she and vice-versa, and they did not have the Instruments of both sexes, that is a deformity. A Mukhnash is a physical male with a female mind and spirit and a Mukhnashtat is a physical female with a male's mind and spirit. And their vibrational frequency (spirituality) were double that of a regular hetero-intimate which means that they live in two worlds at the same time; the physical and the spiritual. They see colors in color, they hear music in music, etc they are very intellegent beings, their brain pattern is even different than heterosexuals. Their chomosomes are XYX for Hermaphrodite and YXY for Hemaphrodite.
Re: Gay Christians!!! by charlsecy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
It is possible to be what I may call a gay Christian. I define a gay Christian as a Christian who finds themselves having strong homosexual tendencies and temptations, but who STRUGGLES against the desires in order to keep in line with the Word of GOD. This "gay" Christian is no different from a Christian who STRUGGLES against anger, sexual desires, greed and lying. Note that a "Christian" who actively and unrepentantly lives a homosexual lifestyle is not covered in my definition of a gay Christan. Such are not really Christan.
Re: Gay Christians!!! by staggerman(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Are there also prostituting Christians and ritualistic Christians?

The word Christian means "like - Christ". It's used to describe a person whose character, behavior and attitude is exactly the same as that of the Messiah Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Gay Christians!!! by JesusisLord85: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kirinwa: A Christian is a believer and follower of the tenets and teachings of Jesus Christ.
Imagine my surprise and bewilderment when I was watching television and saw some Uganda guys jubilating after the gay rights was adopted that they are gay christians.

I was like WHAT!
The whole Bible from Genesis to Revelation frowns at man taking another man.The punishment in old testaments was even outright death.So what is happening and where could they have gotten the warped idea that a Christian can be gay and proud about it?

Truly these are end times.

Lol is it not 'christianity' that said there in no more law. That one must just close his eyes and believe Jesus died on cross so they cannot be condemned for any sin. That is what I hear on NL.

Gays, alongside idolaters, thieves, etc etc, shall not inherit the Kingdom. >50% of Nigerians are corrupt individuals looking to rip off their neighbour. Just as bad. Thy end will be as theirs.

Repent you seed of Jacob. Follow the commandments, they are not grievous.

Shalom
Re: Gay Christians!!! by Kirinwa: 6:33am On Aug 14, 2014
charlsecy: It is possible to be what I may call a gay Christian. I define a gay Christian as a Christian who finds themselves having strong homosexual tendencies and temptations, but who STRUGGLES against the desires in order to keep in line with the Word of GOD. This "gay" Christian is no different from a Christian who STRUGGLES against anger, sexual desires, greed and lying. Note that a "Christian" who actively and unrepentantly lives a homosexual lifestyle is not covered in my definition of a gay Christan. Such are not really Christan.

Read 1 Cor 6:9 and repent of this heresy. God even destroyed a whole nation called Sodom and Gomorrah because of it. Now AIDS, Ebola etc diseases that were alien to man are creeping in.

Let's repent and call unto God perhaps he ll remember Israel and save us.
Let's not miscontrue or try to paint sin. The blood of Jesus is able to cleanse and free us from all unrighteousness.
Re: Gay Christians!!! by Kirinwa: 6:35am On Aug 14, 2014
The mistake is to classify everyone who attends church as a christian.
Re: Gay Christians!!! by charlsecy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
@JesusisLord85, @Kirinwa

I used the phrase "Gay Christian," but instead of reading what I wrote afterwards, you read what you had in mind. I strongly suggest you re-read my comment, paying close attention to my definition of gay Christian.

It is possible to be what I may call a gay Christian. I define a gay Christian as a Christian who finds themselves having strong homosexual tendencies and temptations, but who STRUGGLES against the desires in order to keep in line with the Word of GOD. This "gay" Christian is no different from a Christian who STRUGGLES against anger, intimate desires, greed and lying. Note that a "Christian" who actively and unrepentantly lives a homosexual lifestyle is not covered in my definition of a gay Christan. Such are not really Christan.

How about she-males or hermaphrodites, what sexual orientation is theirs?

Kirinwa: God even destroyed a whole nation called Sodom and Gomorrah because of it [homosexuality?].

If you read your Bible well enough, you should know this is not entirely true!
Re: Gay Christians!!! by Kirinwa: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2014
charlsecy: @JesusisLord85, @Kirinwa

I used the phrase "Gay Christian," but instead of reading what I wrote afterwards, you read what you had in mind. I strongly suggest you re-read my comment, paying close attention to my definition of gay Christian.

It is possible to be what I may call a gay Christian. I define a gay Christian as a Christian who finds themselves having strong homosexual tendencies and temptations, but who STRUGGLES against the desires in order to keep in line with the Word of GOD. This "gay" Christian is no different from a Christian who STRUGGLES against anger, intimate desires, greed and lying. Note that a "Christian" who actively and unrepentantly lives a homosexual lifestyle is not covered in my definition of a gay Christan. Such are not really Christan.

How about she-males or hermaphrodites, what sexual orientation is theirs?

If you read your Bible well enough, you should know this is not entirely true!

The Bible in Romans said If any man is in christ he is a new creature, old things (behaviours) are past and all things are become new. No christian is a sinner and no sinner is a christian. Doctrines like yours end up getting massive populations for hell.
Besides I told the guy in the video was jubilating happily that he could still be a christian albeit bleeping a fellow man which is wrong.

Yes God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire and brimstone or are you doubting God? Only Lot and his 2 daughters were saved because his wife looked back and turned into pillar of salt.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+19
Re: Gay Christians!!! by charlsecy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kirinwa: The Bible in Romans said If any man is in christ he is a new creature, old things (behaviours) are past and all things are become new. No christian is a sinner and no sinner is a christian.
Does that mean a Christian cannot sin? I think that is wrong. A Christian can sin, but he hates sin. He is ever ready to ask, and asks for forgiveness and flee unholiness.

Kirinwa: Yes God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire and brimstone or are you doubting God? Only Lot and his 2 daughters were saved because his wife looked back and turned into pillar of salt.
I know GOD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, but it's not necessarily because of homosexuality. Homosexuality was only a part of the reason.
Re: Gay Christians!!! by tpia1: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
End times, lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Gay Christians!!! by Kirinwa: 3:18am On Aug 19, 2014
charlsecy:
Does that mean a Christian cannot sin? I think that is wrong. A Christian can sin, but he hates sin. He is ever ready to ask, and asks for forgiveness and flee unholiness.

I know GOD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, but it's not necessarily because of homosexuality. Homosexuality was only a part of the reason.

Homosexuality was the primary reason. To the extent they demanded to sleep with angel visitors sent to the land.

There are some sins a christian is not guillty of which includes homosexuality. Openining your bumbum consciously and allowing your fellow man to ram you from behind.That's a wilful sin.

That a church goer is a homosexual doesn't warrant saying he's a christian. You are missing it.
Re: Gay Christians!!! by Kirinwa: 3:24am On Aug 19, 2014
staggerman: Are there also prostituting Christians and ritualistic Christians?

The word Christian means "like - Christ". It's used to describe a person whose character, behavior and attitude is exactly the same as that of the Messiah Jesus Christ.
Re: Gay Christians!!! by charlsecy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kirinwa: Homosexuality was the primary reason. To the extent they demanded to sleep with angel visitors sent to the land.

Where did you get the information that it's primarily about homosexuality? Is it from the Bible, your assumption or from poorly informed preachers? From where? If you read your Bible well, you should know that GOD had already resolved to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah even before the appearance of the angels. In fact, the angels came to warn Lot and his family to flee the city because of the impending doom. Genesis never explicitly states the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah, so I don't know where you get that from!

Genesis 18:20 says that GOD resolved to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because their sins were "very grievous." Genesis 13:13 asserts that the people were "wicked and sinners before the Lord exceedingly."

Ezekiel 16:49-50 lists Sodom's sins as pride, gluttony, neglect of the needy, and haughtiness. [SURPRISINGLY, HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT LISTED]

Jude 1:7 adds that Sodom and Gomorrah gave themselves over to "fornication and going after strange flesh."

So you can see Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of their grievous wickedness, fornication, homosexual acts, molest, inhospitality, neglect and/or persecution of the poor, haughtiness, selfishness and ultimately, non-repentance.

Ezekiel says that Sodom, in addition to other sins, did "abominations" before the Lord. If you read Leviticus 18:22 and Proverbs 6:16-19, you will find out some of the things listed as abominations include homosexuality, pride, lies, killing the innocent, wicked heart, false witness, eagerness to commit evil, aggression.

Whenever the people of Israel sinned, engaging in idolatry, unclean rituals, lies, rebellion against GOD, prostitution, adultery, etc. the prophets usually always compared them with Sodom and Gomorrah. This may give us a clue as to what Sodom and Gomorrah might have continually done [Isaiah 3:1-9, Jeremiah 23:9-15, Ezekiel 16:48-50]

These sins would include inhospitality, adultery, homosexuality [molest], persecution, lies , idolatry, bribes, prostitution, and so forth. The people were "wicked and sinners before the Lord exceedingly," and their sin "very grievous."

The sin of Sodom and Gomorrah is that they were very proud of their iniquity and continually failed to obey GOD, that not even up to 10 righteous people were found in the cities [Genesis 18:32].

Kirinwa: There are some sins a christian is not guillty of which includes homosexuality. Openining your bumbum consciously and allowing your fellow man to ram you from behind.That's a wilful sin.

I define a gay Christian as a Christian who finds themselves having strong homosexual tendencies and temptations, but who STRUGGLES against the desires in order to keep in line with the Word of GOD. I added that a "Christian" who actively and unrepentantly lives a homosexual lifestyle is not covered in my definition of a gay Christan. Such are not really Christan.

I asked you, "How about she-males or hermaphrodites, what intimate orientation is theirs?"

(1) (Reply)

How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 2 / The Largest Religions In The World / Tithe Exposed! Reasons Why The Apostles & Jesus Didn’t Teach Tithing! Finally!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.