Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,897 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Human Ebola Virus Patented In 2008 By The United States - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Human Ebola Virus Patented In 2008 By The United States (544 Views)

Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Ebola Virus Patented In 2008 By The United States by claycares: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2014
I just saw this and after some digging deep, I realized the EHV was actually a biological weapon being tested by the US. I have been asking several question since this alleged outbreak -

Why did Patrick Sawyer choose to escape and come to Nigeria despite his health quarantine situation?
Why would a man who escaped from quarantine come into Nigeria on an official assignment?
How come they didn't carry out a test at the Airport?
Why was Sawyer tearing off the protective gear from the nurses and attendants who told him he was positive of the EHV?
Why did the BMapp suddenly cures victims within 24hrs of administering the drug? A drug that was claimed not to have been tested on humans.
Is Sawyer's act not an international crime against humanity?
Can we predict the extent of the damage this EHV will cause in Africa?

We need to wake up from our state of stupor in Nigeria.

I will provided more links later.

http://www.google.com/patents/US20120251502
Re: Human Ebola Virus Patented In 2008 By The United States by delishpot: 7:52am On Aug 13, 2014
claycares: I just saw this and after some digging deep, I realized the EHV was actually a biological weapon being tested by the US. I have been asking several question since this alleged outbreak -

Why did Patrick Sawyer choose to escape and come to Nigeria despite his health quarantine situation?
Why would a man who escaped from quarantine come into Nigeria on an official assignment?
How come they didn't carry out a test at the Airport?
Why was Sawyer tearing off the protective gear from the nurses and attendants who told him he was positive of the EHV?
Why did the BMapp suddenly cures victims within 24hrs of administering the drug? A drug that was claimed not to have been tested on humans.
Is Sawyer's act not an international crime against humanity?
Can we predict the extent of the damage this EHV will cause in Africa?

We need to wake up from our state of stupor in Nigeria.

I will provided more links later.

http://www.google.com/patents/US20120251502

Ok, we don hear. Now, why dont you while at it, call on our leaders to improve our helathcare facilities, train and teach our young and try to embrace science. So that we will be able to find cure for our problems or join like minded nations to share information on things.
Most African nations have leaders who just want to loaf around, attend oil summits and steal as much as they can. That is all. Every other thing is non existent and if its too much we blame America. #OpenSeasonBlameAmerica.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Vaccine Trail Starts soon - official / Jonathan Extols Infected Medical Officers / Abia State Teaching Hospital Should B Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.