Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here (7106 Views)

Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... / Female Sales Representatives Needed Urgently, Sango-Otta / Are There No Jobs In Sango Otta And Environs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2014
Is it that we don't have job openings within sango otta and ijoko? Let us try and post openings within our immediate environment. You may be reducing the level of unemployment. Thanks
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2014
Have you tried schools around you environs?
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2014
You know that schools is a no go area for those in sango, becos most will be offering u say 15k and u will teach two subjects with how many classes
Givemejoy: Have you tried schools around you environs?
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tonnero23: You know that schools is a no go area for those in sango, becos most will be offering u say 15k and u will teach two subjects with how many classes
Do it on part time basis.

1 Like

Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by DeLC: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
Bluebrigde Mining Limited seeks to employ a crusher operator at its quarry site in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State.

The role requires a male, preferably, with experience in handling heavy machinery. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate practical knowledge of quarry activities, granite processing and some knowledge of maintenance.

Candidates should not be more than 35 years old.

To apply, kindly follow link: http://delabourconsultants..com/2014/08/crusher-operators-needed-in-ago-iwoye.html

Deadline for application: 22nd August, 2014. Applications received after this date will not be considered.

Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Daraju industries limited, otta: looking for storemen, forklift drivers, elect elect, mechanical engineers and chemical engineers. If interested check out the company at otta industrial estate to submit your cv and application.
NB: the ealier the better
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by ife4luv21(m): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2015
Tonnero23:
Daraju industries limited, otta: looking for storemen, forklift drivers, elect elect, mechanical engineers and chemical engineers. If interested check out the company at otta industrial estate to submit your cv and application.

will check on Monday ... industrial estate very close to my area ... I live in afobaje
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Mintayo(m): 2:23am On Apr 10, 2015
Tonnero23:
Please where is this industrial estate in ota, i am new in ota, i stay at oju ore!
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Mintayo:

Please where is this industrial estate in ota, i am new in ota, i stay at oju ore!
from oju ore, ask any bike man, that you are going to estate(cost is 50naira) once you alight, cross to the other side of the road, enter the gate, then you can either take a bike there and tell them daraju or mymy or you can just treck it straight, the first turning by your left you will see the company's signboard.
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 10, 2015
ife4luv21:

will check on Monday ... industrial estate very close to my area ... I live in afobaje
ok. That's close
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Mintayo(m): 6:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Tonnero23:
from oju ore, ask any bike man, that you are going to estate(cost is 50naira) once you alight, cross to the other side of the road, enter the gate, then you can either take a bike there and tell them daraju or mymy or you can just treck it straight, the first turning by your left you will see the company's signboard.
Thank you, though i do not have the qualification you posted initially, i want to apply(unsolicited) as a Quality Control Officer, i am a Microbiologist! Can i still forward an application?
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2015
Mintayo:

Thank you, though i do not have the qualification you posted initially, i want to apply(unsolicited) as a Quality Control Officer, i am a Microbiologist! Can i still forward an application?
well, just give it a shot, who knows, favour might be your first name
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Mintayo(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2015
Tonnero23:
well, just give it a shot, who knows, favour might be your first name
Thanks, do you work there?
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by egbaguy: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2015
Tonnero23:
worked here before i went for service!!!!!
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by egbaguy: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mintayo:

omo area mi!!!
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Mintayo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
egbaguy:
omo area mi!!!
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by ife4luv21(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Tonnero23:
ok. That's close

hope Monday is not far
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
ife4luv21:

hope Monday is not far
no
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Mintayo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
egbaguy:
worked here before i went for service!!!!!
How is their pay?
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by ajatim(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mintayo:

How is their pay?
seconded how x dia pay?
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by egbaguy: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mintayo:

How is their pay?
as at 2011 dt i worked dir,i was paid 24k.....without nysc cert oooo.... Working dir has got no challenges. Left there after 3months. Workers there are stark illiterate!!!! Enuf girls to bleep dey there sha.....lol
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by egbaguy: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Plus u work monday to saturday....7 to 7!!!! There aint any structure there.
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by CHM11: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Plus there are many other manufacturing companies in that estate that accept CV by hand. You can check Euro global distilleries (makers of sabrina aka dagrin) and many drinks and beverages.
They accept CV at the gate but you should specify what you apply for in your cover letter.
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by ajatim(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
egbaguy:
as at 2011 dt i worked dir,i was paid 24k.....without nysc cert oooo.... Working dir has got no challenges. Left there after 3months. Workers there are stark illiterate!!!! Enuf girls to bleep dey there sha.....lol
was told their engineers earn higher pay.
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by egbaguy: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
ajatim:
was told their engineers earn higher pay.
no harm in trying really...... As at when i was there,dey had no GRADUATE engineer!!!!!!
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Mintayo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
egbaguy:
Smiles, i will try next week to apply.
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Mintayo:

Smiles, i will try next week to apply.
they employ graduates and true to what he said so many girls around that is if that's your mission there. The pay structure may not be dat encouraging but you have to start from somewhere, I know some of the engineers that still collect around 90k, some store keepers still collect between 40 to 60k. Just give it a shot
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Mintayo(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Tonnero23:
they employ graduates and true to what he said so many girls around that is if that's your mission there. The pay structure may not be dat encouraging but you have to start from somewhere, I know some of the engineers that still collect around 90k, some store keepers still collect between 40 to 60k. Just give it a shot
Thanks, as long as they do not owe, I will give it a trial as you said, thanks!
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Mintayo:

Thanks, as long as they do not owe, I will give it a trial as you said, thanks!
they don't owe mostly dey pay around 27 or 28th of every month.
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by ajatim(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Tonnero23:
pls aw x d condition of service shifting or only day
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Mintayo(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Tonnero23:
Thanks so much!
Re: Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mintayo:

Thanks so much!
depending on the job being applied for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Recruitment / FCT N-power Graduates 106 Trainees / Urgent Job Vacancies In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.