Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,193 members, 7,825,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Top 4 Predictions 2014/15 Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 4 Predictions 2014/15 Season (615 Views)

Ronaldo/messi, Who Should B Named Ballon D`0r Winner 2014/15 Season.#see 10facts / Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 App For Android / Which Of Last Season's Top 4 Premier League Team Has The Toughest Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Predictions 2014/15 Season by Slimswizz: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2014
A new football season is here and the French Ligue 1 would be setting the pace with it's resumption this weekend. The traditional opener of the English Premiership which is tagged the Community Shield is also billed for this weekend and Arsenal would be taking on Manchester City at the Wembley stadium. Clubs have been strengthening and some pretending to strengthen, we shall see how that pans out. The transfer window closes by the end of August but I am glad I don't have to wait that long to watch footy as the EPL officially kicks off mid-month (16th August, 2014) , no disrespect to other leagues.

My beloved Man Utd in my opinion have not strengthened reasonably well with only two additions made in Ander Herrera and Luke Shaw. Two good players no doubt but I am still not convinced, I am not even moved by the string of performances some of the Manchester United lads have put together. Yea Ashley Young should know that was a piss at him.

Could this be the year of the Arsenal? We shall see. Arsenal's capture of Alexis Sanchez show they mean business after falling off as title contenders at the turn of the year last season. They have also acquired the services of French man Mathieu Debuchy and young Calum Chambers and it seems they are ready to stop splashing the cash. Chelsea are not left behind in the spending spree as they have captured ex-Gunner Cesc Fabregas, former Atletico Madrid striker and defender Diego Costa and Filipe Luis and they have also brought back Arsenal's tormentor in chief, Didier Drogba letting promising striker Romelu Lukaku sign for Everton and refusing to renew the contract of their legend Frank Lampard. Lampard is back to haunt them though after signing a loan deal with Man City. Liverpool have also been busy bringing in players after selling Luis Suarez to Barcelona.

I think the best deal so far has been Bayern Munich's capture of Robert Lewandoski though it's safe to Real Madrid has the strongest team on paper after bringing in Toni Kroos from Bayern Munich and James Rodriguez from Monaco. This two players were top performers for their countries Germany and Colombia respectively at the just concluded World Cup which held in Brazil. Add that to the fact that Real Madrid has the current best player in the world (Cristiano Ronaldo), Gareth Bale, Xabi Alonso, Isco, Illaramendi, Marcelo, should I go on? I figured. There are many other deals done and some deals are still in the offing, there are also rumours (Arturo Vidal signing for Man Utd) that have refused to go away.

I want to lay down my predictions along with predictions from a few friends and family. I would have loved to put a wager on this but there are good Christians amongst us, lol.

Find below the predictions and Olami is the only lady in this group.

[b]
Bablo

EPL - Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United

La Liga - Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and XXXXX

Serie A - Inter Milan, Juventus, Roma and Napoli

Ligue Un - PSG, Monaco, Lille and Lyon

Bundesliga - Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke

Phammo

EPL - Man City, Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea

La Liga - Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Valencia

Serie A - AC Milan (Dreamer), Juventus, Roma and Inter

Ligue Un - PSG, Monaco, Lyon and Lille

Bundesliga - Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen and Stuttgart

Olami (Not bothered about 2nd, 3rd and 4th positions)

EPL - Man United

La Liga - Real Madrid

Serie A - Roma

Ligue Un - Monaco

Bundesliga - Dortmund

Damz

EPL - Arsenal (in my dreams), Man City, Chelsea and Everton (hahahahaha pun intended on Man Utd)

La Liga - Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Malaga and Barcelona

Serie A - Roma, Juventus, Napoli and Inter

Ligue Un - PSG, Olympique Marseille, Monaco and Bordeaux

Bundesliga - Bayern Munich, Bayer Leverkusen, Dortmund and Schalke

DejaVu

EPL - Arsenal (in my dreams), Man City, Chelsea and Man United

La Liga - Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Valencia

Serie A - Juventus, Napoli, Roma and Fiorentina

Ligue Un - He says the league lacks quality

Bundesliga - Dortmund, Bayern Munich, Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke

Zizu Last King of Scotland

EPL - Man United (Possible), Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool

Serie A - Juventus, AC Milan, Inter and Napoli

Ligue Un - PSG, Lille, Monaco and Lyon

Bundesliga - Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Hamburg and Schalke

Big Yomz

EPL - Man United (Possible), Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal

La Liga - Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla

Serie A - Roma, Juventus, Napoli and Inter Milan,

Ligue Un - PSG, Monaco, Olympique Marseille and Lille

Bundesliga - Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Schalke and Bremen

ManVick

EPL - Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal

La Liga - Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia

Serie A - Napoli, Roma, Juventus and AC Milan

Kzo

EPL - Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United

Serie A - Napoli, Inter Milan, Juventus and AC Milan

Ligue Un - PSG, Monaco, Lille and Olympic Marseille

Bundesliga - Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Schalke and Hamburg

Myself

EPL - Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Man United

Serie A - Juventus, Roma, Napoli and Inter

Ligue Un - PSG, Olympic Marseille, Monaco and Lyon

[/b]

There you have it but please remember predictions are different from desires, lol. Please feel free to harass the comment box to put in your opinions and possibly your own top four. Thanks and remain blessed.

Follow on twitter @dipoogun and instagram @dipoogun

Re: Top 4 Predictions 2014/15 Season by luvola(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Slimswizz: A new football season is here and the French Ligue 1 would be setting the pace with it's resumption this weekend. The traditional opener of the English Premiership which is tagged the Community Shield is also billed for this weekend and Arsenal would be taking on Manchester City at the Wembley stadium. Clubs have been strengthening and some pretending to strengthen, we shall see how that pans out. The transfer window closes by the end of August but I am glad I don't have to wait that long to watch footy as the EPL officially kicks off mid-month (16th August, 2014) , no disrespect to other leagues.

My beloved Man Utd in my opinion have not strengthened reasonably well with only two additions made in Ander Herrera and Luke Shaw. Two good players no doubt but I am still not convinced, I am not even moved by the string of performances some of the Manchester United lads have put together. Yea Ashley Young should know that was a piss at him.

Could this be the year of the Arsenal? We shall see. Arsenal's capture of Alexis Sanchez show they mean business after falling off as title contenders at the turn of the year last season. They have also acquired the services of French man Mathieu Debuchy and young Calum Chambers and it seems they are ready to stop splashing the cash. Chelsea are not left behind in the spending spree as they have captured ex-Gunner Cesc Fabregas, former Atletico Madrid striker and defender Diego Costa and Filipe Luis and they have also brought back Arsenal's tormentor in chief, Didier Drogba letting promising striker Romelu Lukaku sign for Everton and refusing to renew the contract of their legend Frank Lampard. Lampard is back to haunt them though after signing a loan deal with Man City. Liverpool have also been busy bringing in players after selling Luis Suarez to Barcelona.

I think the best deal so far has been Bayern Munich's capture of Robert Lewandoski though it's safe to Real Madrid has the strongest team on paper after bringing in Toni Kroos from Bayern Munich and James Rodriguez from Monaco. This two players were top performers for their countries Germany and Colombia respectively at the just concluded World Cup which held in Brazil. Add that to the fact that Real Madrid has the current best player in the world (Cristiano Ronaldo), Gareth Bale, Xabi Alonso, Isco, Illaramendi, Marcelo, should I go on? I figured. There are many other deals done and some deals are still in the offing, there are also rumours (Arturo Vidal signing for Man Utd) that have refused to go away.

I want to lay down my predictions along with predictions from a few friends and family. I would have loved to put a wager on this but there are good Christians amongst us, lol.

Find below the predictions and Olami is the only lady in this group.

[b]
Bablo

EPL - Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United

La Liga - Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and XXXXX

Serie A - Inter Milan, Juventus, Roma and Napoli

Ligue Un - PSG, Monaco, Lille and Lyon

Phammo

EPL - Man City, Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea

Serie A - AC Milan (Dreamer), Juventus, Roma and Inter

Bundesliga - Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Bayer Leverkusen and Stuttgart

Olami (Not bothered about 2nd, 3rd and 4th positions)

EPL - Man United

La Liga - Real Madrid

Serie A - Roma

Ligue Un - Monaco

Bundesliga - Dortmund

Damz

EPL - Arsenal (in my dreams), Man City, Chelsea and Everton (hahahahaha pun intended on Man Utd)

La Liga - Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Malaga and Barcelona

Serie A - Roma, Juventus, Napoli and Inter

Ligue Un - PSG, Olympique Marseille, Monaco and Bordeaux

Bundesliga - Bayern Munich, Bayer Leverkusen, Dortmund and Schalke

DejaVu

EPL - Arsenal (in my dreams), Man City, Chelsea and Man United

Serie A - Juventus, Napoli, Roma and Fiorentina

Ligue Un - He says the league lacks quality

Bundesliga - Dortmund, Bayern Munich, Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke

Zizu Last King of Scotland

EPL - Man United (Possible), Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool

Serie A - Juventus, AC Milan, Inter and Napoli

Ligue Un - PSG, Lille, Monaco and Lyon

Bundesliga - Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Hamburg and Schalke

Big Yomz

EPL - Man United (Possible), Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal

La Liga - Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla

Serie A - Roma, Juventus, Napoli and Inter Milan,

Ligue Un - PSG, Monaco, Olympique Marseille and Lille

Bundesliga - Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Schalke and Bremen

ManVick

EPL - Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal

La Liga - Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia

Serie A - Napoli, Roma, Juventus and AC Milan

Kzo

EPL - Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United

Serie A - Napoli, Inter Milan, Juventus and AC Milan

Ligue Un - PSG, Monaco, Lille and Olympic Marseille

Bundesliga - Bayern Munich, Dortmund, Schalke and Hamburg

Myself

EPL - Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Man United

Serie A - Juventus, Roma, Napoli and Inter

Ligue Un - PSG, Olympic Marseille, Monaco and Lyon

[/b]

There you have it but please remember predictions are different from desires, lol. Please feel free to harass the comment box to put in your opinions and possibly your own top four. Thanks and remain blessed.

Follow on twitter @dipoogun and instagram @dipoogun
where you put Liverpool? It seems you constructed this ranking In a beer parlor.

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho: Paying £32m For Costa Was A Steal / Check Out Why Everybody Is Pointing At This Man. / Fifa Rejects Barcelona Transfer Ban Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.