Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

21st Century Virginity: How Fashionable? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21st Century Virginity: How Fashionable? (1036 Views)

My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21st Century Virginity: How Fashionable? by trities: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
I was speaking to a friend of mine recently and he was of the opinion that he can never date a virgin and to him a lady should have been disvirgined before the age of 23, Now he isn't the only I've heard saying such and that makes me to wonder, how fashionable is it to be a virgin in this corrupt world of ours? Are virgins respected as aforetime? For those that married as virgins, at what age did you marry?
Re: 21st Century Virginity: How Fashionable? by Hollyb(f): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
one mans food is another mans poison. Virgins are still respected at least by some guys not all
Re: 21st Century Virginity: How Fashionable? by KanwuliaJara: 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
Is it the VIRGINITY that makes a woman appealing?
Or the TOTAL PACKAGE of her personality? undecided

1 Like

Re: 21st Century Virginity: How Fashionable? by yemisolar(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
i believe the reason why people especially guys claim they do not want virgins is because they are not on its part of the human tendency of lowering the standards just because we cannot meet them.

people can believe what they choose to and promptly find reasons to rationalize it so it is futile to get into argument about it. but ABSTINENCE IS STILL THE BEST. ask anyone who marries a virgin and they will tell you they respect their spouse because it is hard work to stay virgin in a world where otherwise is promoted it. it is a sign of her values and is something to be proud of

2 Likes

Re: 21st Century Virginity: How Fashionable? by trities: 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
yemisolar: i believe the reason why people especially guys claim they do not want virgins is because they are not on its part of the human tendency of lowering the standards just because we cannot meet them.

people can believe what they choose to and promptly find reasons to rationalize it so it is futile to get into argument about it. but ABSTINENCE IS STILL THE BEST. ask anyone who marries a virgin and they will tell you they respect their spouse because it is hard work to stay virgin in a world where otherwise is promoted it. it is a sign of her values and is something to be proud of
smiley
Re: 21st Century Virginity: How Fashionable? by eleojo23: 8:03am On Aug 14, 2014
No matter how the world changes, certain values will continue to retain their importance and respect. It is still respectable to be a virgin. It's just that people have structured society to think little of virginity. Truth is, most people who aren't virgins anymore wish they still were.(unless they're already married).
Re: 21st Century Virginity: How Fashionable? by Hollyb(f): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2014
eleojo23: No matter how the world changes, certain values will continue to retain their importance and respect. It is still respectable to be a virgin. It's just that people have structured society to think little of virginity. Truth is, most people who aren't virgins anymore wish they still were.(unless they're already married).
i quite agree wit you. Those badmouthing virgins are actually those who regret loosing theirs
Re: 21st Century Virginity: How Fashionable? by egopersonified(f): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
*Spreading of mats or any other items are strictly prohibited here, anyone caught would be banned for two weeks, mods please take note.
Re: 21st Century Virginity: How Fashionable? by trities: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2014
egopersonified: *Spreading of mats or any other items are strictly prohibited here, anyone caught would be banned for two weeks, mods please take note.
cheesy cheesy
Re: 21st Century Virginity: How Fashionable? by TV01(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2014
With the rising trend of wives naming their children after ex-lovers, I predict virgin wives becoming more popular among men grin!

TV
Re: 21st Century Virginity: How Fashionable? by Godmystrength: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
trities: I was speaking to a friend of mine recently and he was of the opinion that he can never date a virgin and to him a lady should have been disvirgined before the age of 23, Now he isn't the only I've heard saying such and that makes me to wonder, how fashionable is it to be a virgin in this corrupt world of ours? Are virgins respected as aforetime? For those that married as virgins, at what age did you marry?
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Woman Feeds Daughter Tapeworm To Make Her Skinnier / Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? / "How I Killed My Wife Inadvertenly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.