Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

How Will Modern Day Computing Look Like Without The Undo (ctrl+z) Command? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Will Modern Day Computing Look Like Without The Undo (ctrl+z) Command? (454 Views)

Bill Gates Said The Ctrl-alt-del Function Was A "Mistake" / Shocking News About Ctrl+c / "ntldr Is Missing" Press Alt+ctrl+delete To Restart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will Modern Day Computing Look Like Without The Undo (ctrl+z) Command? by eddyland: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
I know that every computer command and shortcut keys are very vital to computing. But it seems that some commands are more priceless than others. And of the priceless commands is the Ctrl + Z command wich represets the shortcut keys for undo command.

Yesterday, I was doing something and the blunder that I made would have been so terrible that I would have even find it difficult to forgive myself. When the blunder happended I was shocked and devasted to the teeth. But all thanks to the undo command that helped me recover myself at that moment.

The whole thing got me thinking and made me to imgaine and ask this simple question; What if there was no undo command in modern day computing? So over to you, how do you thing people will fare in computing if there was no undo command?
Re: How Will Modern Day Computing Look Like Without The Undo (ctrl+z) Command? by eddyland: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
And have you ever made such blunder that would have caused you so much pains? If you have, what is the nature and magnitude of your blunder?

www.highteknology..com.es/2014/08/what-if-there-was-no-undo-ctrl-z.html

(1) (Reply)

Alphaplus Ict Solutions - Must Read / Pls, Help, Asap.laptop Refuses To On / Phone Tracing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.