Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Monthly Upkeep Allowance For A Nigerian University/polytechnic Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Monthly Upkeep Allowance For A Nigerian University/polytechnic Student (1213 Views)

Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monthly Upkeep Allowance For A Nigerian University/polytechnic Student by bokoslayer: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Just wondering if anybody can give me an idea of the amount that would be enough as monthly upkeep allowance for a 21 year old in a Nigerian Higher institution.

I will also appreciate it if someone can give me an idea of what the yearly rent of an off-campus student accommodation would be.

Thanks
Re: Monthly Upkeep Allowance For A Nigerian University/polytechnic Student by cirmuell(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
No one can help you here, what you are asking totally depends on the immediate environment of the said institution and your own spending habit. So my friend get in touch with Students or people in and around that institution. #goodluck.
Re: Monthly Upkeep Allowance For A Nigerian University/polytechnic Student by bokoslayer: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
I am looking at institutions in the Southwest and I understand we have lots of students on NL, so they should be able to help.
Re: Monthly Upkeep Allowance For A Nigerian University/polytechnic Student by lemmeknow: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
cirmuell: No one can help you here, what you are asking totally depends on the immediate environment of the said institution and your own spending habit. So my friend get in touch with Students or people in and around that institution. #goodluck.
that is kinda true

a promo is on, 50mb each to 25 PERSONS.
D new Android plans with Etisalat.
50mb@N100_1gb@1.4k n mor
https://www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans
enquires on whatsapp/voice call 09090431565

(1) (Reply)

Top Universities In Nigeria 2014 Reviews And Rankings. / They Said Universities Were Way Easier Than Secondary Schools / Will You Burn Your School Certificate For 50 Million USD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.