Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 (27666 Views)

Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by tomsy2: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Is there still hope for education in Nigeria?
If a student in HND 2 in a polytechnic in the south west, a few months shy of graduation can write this, do you still wonder why our graduates are said to be " unemployable " ?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by Amiano(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op dat letter says ND2 nt HND2 bt dats nt excuse for writing such a letter

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by olahero(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
Eewo
grin grin see as they want kill me.

2 Likes

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by measideyhere(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
yeebbaaa osshheeee....wharis wrong dia? are u not obsaff he yet to finish acaremic? give him liru liru time he learn...please be vex liru liru.

The funny thing is whatever u tell people to learn these days they come up with who e epp?...well as u can see poor english got the dude to nairaland...so u can follow suit, and please teach ur children same.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by corperscorner: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
OLORIBURUKU Op....

grin

Saponna lo ma pa e

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by johnwizey: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
OP, why the emphasis on 'polytechnic' as if all poly products are dummy? I bet you this nigga will still write the same thing if he was admitted in the uni. Or you mean to tell me all uni graduates are all Achebe? You need to see some of the error filled post most of the uni graduate passing out today are all updating on FB. The writer has problem with his background and not the polytechnic

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by Nche95(m): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
tomsy2:
If a student in HND 2 in a polytechnic in the south west, a few months shy of graduation can write this, do you still wonder why our graduates are said to be " unemployable " ?
who do you think you're fooling? you wrote that letter yourself. attention seeker! fabricated letter, just for front page.. smh for you!!!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by chacoonder(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
Having seen the title of the letter (MISTAKE LETTER), I think he wrote the body intentionally grin

13 Likes

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by tomsy2: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nche95:
who do you think you're fooling? you wrote that letter yourself. attention seeker! fabricated letter, just for front page.. smh for you!!!
If you were just a little bit more observant maybe you would have noticed that the paper on which the letter was written was folded at the top and the names blocked off with strips of paper.
But I guess you couldn't see that much. SMH FOR YOU TOO.

3 Likes

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by Nche95(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
johnwizey:
OP, why the emphasis on 'polytechnic' as if all poly products are dummy? I bet you this nigga will still write the same thing if he was admitted in the uni. Or you mean to tell me all uni graduates are all Achebe? You need to see some of the errors filled post most of the uni graduate passing out today are all updating on FB. The writer has problem with his background and not the polytechnic
Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by tomsy2: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
johnwizey:
OP, why the emphasis on 'polytechnic' as if all poly products are dummy? I bet you this nigga will still write the same thing if he was admitted in the uni. Or you mean to tell me all uni graduates are all Achebe? You need to see some of the errors filled post most of the uni graduate passing out today are all updating on FB. The writer has problem with his background and not the polytechnic

If you noticed I said 'our graduates' using that as a general word. The rot is not just in the polytechnics but all over the academic system. You chose to see "polytechnic " probably because you are there or graduated from there. For your information I know a fellow who graduated from the polytechnic and was once adjudged the best student in an American university.
I have nothing against the polytechnic and think it offers quality education but I do have everything against the rot in the graduates being produced because they choose to be mediocre.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by tomsy2: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
corperscorner:
OLORIBURUKU Op....
grin
Saponna lo ma pa e
I would rather not join issues with you as that would lump me up with a clout like you.
Still, I would recommend that you get some toothpaste preferably the one used by smokers to get the nasty language out of your mouth.
Better still since it all comes from the inside, maybe you should get some fumigants and clean your insides too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by Ay04z(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
olahero:
It's kinda worst, I am so much disappointed in the writer, that's the problem Polytechnics students always have, only few of them writes and speaks correctly.
another mumu spotted

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by Nche95(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
tomsy2:

If you were just a little bit more observant maybe you would have noticed that the paper on which the letter was written was folded at the top and the names blocked off with strips of paper.
But I guess you couldn't see that much. SMH FOR YOU TOO.
i saw everything you did.. you still can't fool us...

7 Likes

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by sirTesco(m): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
Death why? Just lost a friend. Brother, ur demise has left us in great shock, u left a great vaccum, ur memories will 4eva be fresh in our mind. AAU community and the entire 400L department of building will 4eva miss u. Rest In Peace Ogor.
Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by destino24(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ay04z:
another mumu sported

Sported ko, Sports car ni

4 Likes

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by destino24(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
johnwizey:

How about your own "error-filled post"?

1 Like

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by johnwizey: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
destino24:

How about your own "error-filled post"?
Won't be bad if you just point it out. We are here to learn

1 Like

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by destino24(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
johnwizey:
Won't be bad if you just point it out. We are here to learn

Nah, I think I'll pass
Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by johnwizey: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
tomsy2:

If you noticed I said 'our graduates' using that as a general word. The rot is not just in the polytechnics but all over the academic system. You chose to see "polytechnic " probably because you are there or graduated from there. For your information I know a fellow who graduated from the polytechnic and was once adjudged the best student in an American university.
I have nothing against the polytechnic and think it offers quality education but I do have everything against the rot in the graduates being produced because they choose to be mediocre.
NOTED.....Which means one need to develop himself irrespective of his/her institution
Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by johnwizey: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
destino24:

Nah, I think I'll pass
No, just do it so it won't be repeated
Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by CNARIOjoseph(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ay04z:
another mumu sported

Spotted

5 Likes

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by corperscorner: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
tomsy2:

I would rather not join issues with you as that would lump me up with a clout like you.
Still, I would recommend that you get some toothpaste preferably the one used by smokers to get the nasty language out of your mouth.
Better still since it all comes from the inside, maybe you should get some fumigants and clean your insides too.

Eleribu iwor da? grin

Ara la San pa o

Ogun la meje re

2 Likes

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by tenderlaw(m): 5:47am On Apr 15, 2016
olahero:
It's kinda worst, I am so much disappointed in the writer, that's the problem Polytechnics students always have, only few of them writes and speaks correctly.

Your own lexicon is worse than that written in the letter. Hide your head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:29am On Apr 15, 2016
U as well have bad reading habit. Was it HND II that was written? Try to first remove d log of wood in ur eyes. With ur bad reading u can't be employable cos no employer will employ someone who can't read.

6 Likes

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by ednut1(m): 6:59am On Apr 15, 2016
dem plenty of uni too. so gerahere
Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2016
i am disappointed in nairalanders

grammar = 0
critical thinking = 0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by babyfaceafrica: 7:16am On Apr 15, 2016
OP..lienus Igbo

1 Like

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2016
tomsy2:

I know the tribe way this kain person fit come from.una know the drill abi? Ndi be anyi abughi iti akwu.lol
Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2016
corperscorner:
OLORIBURUKU Op....
grin
Saponna lo ma pa e
Am suspecting you wrote that letter grin
Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2016
corperscorner:
OLORIBURUKU Op....
grin
Saponna lo ma pa e
Am suspecting you wrote that letter grin

1 Like

Re: Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 by bankybobo11: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2016
Meanwhile, watch the video on my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology / UI Vs UNILAG's Method Of Screening / Man Resigns From Banking To Be A Teacher, Donates Desks To School (Pix, VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.