Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Re: The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). (676 Views)

AIEROMON Emerges Phone Section Poster Of The Year 2010 & Gets N5000 - CONGRATS!! / Who And Who Has Helped You In Nairaland Phone Section. / Drop Your Nomination For Nairaland Phone Section Moderator.(one Nomination Per Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). by sniperwolf(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2008
I really don't get it. Can someone please explain to me what S-éwu is protecting. The phone section don't make or pirate software people only give links on where a particular software can be downloaded. I've visited other foreign forum and the post cracked software not to talk less of Nairaland. As a matter of fact piracy cannot be stopped!!! If Microsoft's softwares can be pirated how much more other software company. Seun please leave this phone section the way it has be running. HACKING IS FUN
Re: Re: The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). by chessguru(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2008
sniperwolf:

I really don't get it. Can someone please explain to me what S-éwu is protecting. The phone section don't make or pirate software people only give links on where a particular software can be downloaded. I've visited other foreign forum and the post cracked software not to talk less of Nairaland. As a matter of fact piracy cannot be stopped!!! If Microsoft's softwares can be pirated how much more other software company. Seun please leave this phone section the way it has be running. HACKING IS FUN
YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHY THIS CAN NOT BE SO  even if hacking/cracks is seuns middle name, he wont allow it, because he is operating under certain TERMS AND CONDITIONS., the google adsense advertisement on nairaland  has certain terms and conditions attached to it, IT DOES NOT ALLOw and forbids cracking/hacking stuffs on sites where you put such ads, if seun allows that then he violates this terms and condition and he could be banned by GOOGLE management, that means the advertisement will be removed FOR LIFE!! meaning no more earning for the armchair 'lazy man'/

so do you still think he is inconsiderate?
Re: Re: The Death Of Nairaland(phone Section). by Tapiya(m): 12:20am On Dec 12, 2008
H
chessguru:

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHY THIS CAN NOT BE SO even if hacking/cracks is seuns middle name, he wont allow it, because he is operating under certain TERMS AND CONDITIONS., the google adsense advertisement on nairaland has certain terms and conditions attached to it, IT DOES NOT ALLOw and forbids cracking/hacking stuffs on sites where you put such ads, if seun allows that then he violates this terms and condition and he could be banned by GOOGLE management, that means the advertisement will be removed FOR LIFE!! meaning no more earning for the armchair 'lazy man'/[/size][size=8pt]

so do you still think he is inconsiderate?

Haba our own dear Honourable Seun is the one you are calling Lazy? for making you a site as big as Nairaland? Pray you dont get banned cos our own Honourable Seun does not take that from anyone. lol

(1) (Reply)

Agence France Presse Is Recruiting / Seun, Why Ban All These? / What Is This Site(nairaland) Meant For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.