Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian (29864 Views)

Darey Ft. Chamillionaire On ‘the Way You Are’ - Listen Here / Darey Art Alade Records With Us Rapper Chamillionaire / Chamillionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by jaybaby(f): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2006
Nuttin

Radiant ---I bow 4 u oooooooooo--O ma Run down niiii
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Radiant(f): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2006
English plz grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by jaybaby(f): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2006
***Shakes head***
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Uche2nna(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2006
From 2face to Chamillonaire girl,u gat taste! grin grin grin tongue
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by jaybaby(f): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2006
Dulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll U nogo ever _stnd wetin dey---
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Uche2nna(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by jaybaby(f): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2006
Ode don fall grin grin grin grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Uche2nna(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2006
Olodo don catch am angry angry tongue
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by jaybaby(f): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2006
Buhahaha
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Radiant(f): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2006
lmao. . . u guys are too funny men grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by lauryn(f): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2006
really?
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Radiant(f): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lmao
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by jaybaby(f): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2006
angry angry angry
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by eslynera(f): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2006
still waitin to hear snoop dog is nigerian also. shocked cheesy grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by jaybaby(f): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2006
Abi ooooooooo even Usher & Slim Shaddy grin grin grin grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by eslynera(f): 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2006
even jayz, lol grin isn't he a nigerian grin cool

waitin , tongue
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by jaybaby(f): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2006
Watever tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by kitaun(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2006
Nah! He is Obj's lastborn!
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by jaybaby(f): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2006
Kit
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Sista(f): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2006
ya'll leave Chamillionaire alone! Ya'll just hating because he is over here in America with his other brothers and sisters living large. grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by jaybaby(f): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2006
Who cares if he is livin L Or L
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by trendy(f): 9:29am On Dec 08, 2006
ugly and talented
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Piddo(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2006
Its all on the internet, if you know how to use it, Yes, he is a Nigerian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamillionaire
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Radiant(f): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2006
Finally his biography has been updated.

Piddo they just updated his biography 'cause we've all checked that fucking site before. undecided

So can you help us find out about Diddy, Jay Z, Snoop and the rest of 'em? wink grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2006
Diddy is Somalian no doubt grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Radiant(f): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2006
lmao. . . 50/50 tho' wink Prolly Fulani grin grin grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Sista(f): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2006
Let's not forget about Chamillionaires mother. The wikipedia said she is an American Christian, no doubt she is AA. She raised him so let's not forget about his AA side of the family as well. His father is Nigerian and his mother is African American. Just because some people think C/Africans carry stronger genes than AA people, that doesn't mean they are right and it sure doesn't mean that his Nigerians fathers gense over rode his mothers AA genes. Chamillionaires is black and that is all it is to it. It is not fair to exclude the genes of his mother by only mentioning his Nigerian Roots. If both of his parents would have been AA, he would have still been black. If both of his parents had been Nigerian he would have still been black but I don't think he could have been a rapper grin especially a rapper of his style.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Radiant(f): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2006
So Sista, are you saying we shouldn't call him a Nigerian? grin But he is now. . . OYO state? lmao grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Sista(f): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2006
He is both Nigerian and AA, he is not just Nigerian like I am sure a lot of you would like him to be. Some of the same people who are only counting his Nigerian side, are the same people that would tell a mixed (black and white) member in Nairaland that she is not all the way black, that she is mixed. So how people can sit up and say Chamillionaire does not have black American roots is beyond me and sounds kind of selfish. Chamillionaire is not mixed. His mother is black and so is his father so bottom line, he is black. He really doesn't have to be all out and about it in terms of Nigeria because I bet his father never taught him anything about Nigeria. The article says his mother and father broke up and Chamillionaire lived with his mother in Texas, not his father. I can now see why he doesn't mention his Nigerian roots.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Radiant(f): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2006
Sista, if your Mum was from Gambia and your Dad from Nigeria, where would you tell people you're from?
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Sista(f): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2006
@Radiant

I would say I was from where I was raised but my home would be where I was born.

In most cases, people are born where they were raised and there is no need to differentiate, which is home and which is where you are from.

Chamillionaire was born in America and he was raised in America by his black American mother. He is black American, more than he is anything else
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Radiant(f): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2006
Ok Sista.

Cha' having a Nigerian Dad, does that make him a Nigerian or not? Yes it does! So, Cha can also be called a Nigerian despite his AA origin. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Finally Reconnects With His Son [PICS] / #10YearsOfWizkid: Fans Celebrate Wizkid's 10 Years In Music Industry / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.