Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian (29451 Views)

Darey Ft. Chamillionaire On ‘the Way You Are’ - Listen Here / Darey Art Alade Records With Us Rapper Chamillionaire / Chamillionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by soulpatrol(f): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2007
wondering when the thread is going to get back on track
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by chiogo(f): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2007
younghoodi:

THOSE NAMES ARE ARAB MOST OF THE HAUSA AND YORUBAS ARE MUSLIMS SO MOST OF US GOT MUSLIM NAMES,LET ME GIVE You SWEET NAMES TO GIVE TO YOUR CHILDRENS I HOPE You DON'T NAME THEM NO NGOZIS.

GIRL:JAMILA
BOY:JAMILOU

GIRL:WASILA
BOY:WASILOU

GIRL:CHARIFA
BOY:CHARIFOU

GIRL:HAMEEDEE
BOY:HAMIDA

GIRL:HASSANA
BOY:HUSSEIN

GIRL:AMIR
BOY:AMIRA.

ALL I KNOW IS JAMILA'S NOT AFRICAN,IF IS AFRICAN THEN TELL ME WHAT IT MEAN?

awww, thanks for the names but hmmm. lipsrsealed what's wrong with ngozi??

Anywayz, let's forget about d name Jamila, her middle name is"Ayo" too, ain't that a yoruba name/? so, does that make her yoruba? Oh, and i never said hakeem/jamila were Nigerian names, it's just that naija people answer it. When i mentioned hakeem, it was in an AA TV show i heard it from, d moesha show.that's why i said chamillionaire cld be AA, just because naija muslims answer hakeem doesn't mean he's Nigerian too because he happens to be muslim. anywayz, i really don't care what he is so i give up on this argument. see, we're here arguin' about him and he's out there makin' money and he's not complainin'
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by younghoodi(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2007
naija_diva:

so u know all the names in the world and jamila'a is not one of them.

I WAS JUST TRINA TELL CHIOGO THAT JAMILA'S A ARAB NAME,I GOT A HOLE BUNCH OF NAMES CUZ I READ THE Q'RAN AND ARAB BOOKS.

chiogo:

awww, thanks for the names but hmmm. lipsrsealed what's wrong with ngozi??

Anywayz, let's forget about d name Jamila, her middle name is"Ayo" too, ain't that a yoruba name/? so, does that make her yoruba? Oh, and i never said hakeem/jamila were Nigerian names, it's just that naija people answer it. When i mentioned hakeem, it was in an AA TV show i heard it from, d moesha show.that's why i said chamillionaire cld be AA, just because naija muslims answer hakeem doesn't mean he's Nigerian too because he happens to be muslim. anywayz, i really don't care what he is so i give up on this argument. see, we're here arguin' about him and he's out there makin' money and he's not complainin'

AIGHT THEN.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by mellow(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2007
I don't care where he came from except he is coming to

invest his money in Nigeria.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by beejay4all(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2007
you guys in the house are u joking that this guyis from nigeria na wahoooooooooooooo
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by anusule(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2007
yes he is. wikipedia it. cheesy
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by dblock(m): 5:45am On Jun 30, 2008
He is from Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucMKF8eXyHc&feature=related

He said it himself

So Yeah how many idiots, do we have in this thread.

100?

lol
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by UNLEASHED(m): 5:52am On Jul 01, 2008
@dblock
You don vex?
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by dblock(m): 6:10am On Jul 01, 2008
Yeah people tend to speak out of their asses, and they are all the same.

When somebody says something without crosschecking the facts, then they are nothing short of an idiot.

How many people on this thread, said, Yeah Nigerians always claiming people.

The dude was not born in Nigeria, so Yeah he isn't reppin Nigeria or anything, but he knows where he hails from, and he even said he will eventually go to Africa.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by PCwhizzie: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2008
You guys say he is ugly, I SAY HE IS THIRD WORLD UGLY MAN AND HIS DAMN CASH CANT DO NUFFIN ABOUT THAT grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by kayflo(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2008
I beg leave that Ugly Boy Jaree, me self hear say hin be 9ja born,Coz i see hin sister for kennis programme her name be Mairam Seriki and him name (Cham) na Hakeem Seriki , maybe him don tey for foreign na hin cause hin Foreign Flo's thing, grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by MobLO: 4:57am On Sep 27, 2008
Very logical , people dont see the otherside
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by MobLO: 5:03am On Sep 27, 2008
http://www.channelu.tv/default.asp?sec=1&artist=70

Early life
Hakeem Seriki was born November 29, 1979[2] in Washington, D.C. to Nigerian immigrants[4] and moved to Houston, Texas at the age of four. As the eldest child in his household, he had to hold numerous jobs to care for his family, including stocking trucks and transporting blood and urine for a medical lab.[5]

Chamillionaire said that at first lived in a section of Houston zoned to Eisenhower High School and that his parents moved to the Jersey Village High School attendance zone so he could play in a more advanced basketball program; he attended Jersey Village.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamillionaire#cite_note-chabio-3
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by alveen(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2008
ure right , confirmed
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by Hardballer(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2008
so what its not like hes reppin it or nuthin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by sima(f): 4:05am On Sep 30, 2008
he's my cousin. . . am serious
no kiddin here . . .
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by sima(f): 4:05am On Sep 30, 2008
but i don't know where he got his ugliness from sha. . undecided grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by SPVano(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2008
he reps d nation,listen to I GET MONEY REMIX.
na crime to be ugly?
You fine?
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by sima(f): 12:57am On Oct 01, 2008
:p
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by bigocean(m): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2008
yeah,confirmed nd no doubt cos "facially" there's no difference btwn him nd obj grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by stormy98(f): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2009
Who cares if he's Nigerian? he is ugly not hot anyway
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by philip0906(m): 12:32am On May 23, 2009
nigerians and their poverty infested brain!abeg big ups 2 u bro.keep doing ur thing grin
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by nene1: 1:46am On May 23, 2009
I was surprised too when I found out he was nigerian, but it is only his dad. His mom is an akata. That explains why. I don't think if both his mother and father werer nigerian/african he would turn out that way.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by chiogo(f): 1:48am On May 23, 2009
Ok, so he's Nigerian afterall, kinda doubted it at first maybe 'cause he's not so good looking but he's a good rapper though.

nene1:

I was surprised too when I found out he was nigerian, but it is only his dad. His mom is an akata. That explains why. I don't think if both his mother and father werer nigerian/african he would turn out that way.
lol, How did he turn out? I've never exactly heard bad news about him, so I'll say he's iight.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by nene1: 1:53am On May 23, 2009
sorry i meant to say he WOULDN'T turn out that way. meaning as a rapper. he would be doing something more useful with his life.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by chiogo(f): 4:45am On May 23, 2009
I guess. But I do know people born here by two Nigerian parents who plan to play professional basketball and such.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by nene1: 5:38am On May 23, 2009
chiogo:

I guess. But I do know people born here by two Nigerian parents who plan to play professional basketball and such.

true, but being an athlete is wayyyy more respectable than being a rapper. not in the same eague. but yea there are already plenty of nigerians who were either born here or raised here and are professional athletes.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by chiogo(f): 5:42am On May 23, 2009
You're right but athletes are still not as respected as say lawyers and doctors in the african sense. I think it has to do with people's perspective of rap music. Not all forms of rap preach about violence. Another Nigerian rapper is Wale, I don't know if both his parents are Nigerians.
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by nene1: 7:57am On May 23, 2009
yes girl you're right. doctor and lawyer are like the best professions in the african sense and i think just in general as well. but athletes make more money though lol,
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by oklinks: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2009
if your not convinced,
check
http://naijalabel..com
get the facts there
and more gosips
http://naijalabel..com
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by anukulapo: 1:46am On Jul 23, 2009
hun, anybody can come from anywhere ooo
Re: Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian by sley4life(m): 4:23am On Jul 24, 2009
The guy is good but he hardly releases his musik

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together / Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.