Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544206 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MazadoGoodman: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2014
Hello house, i need your help. I won and paid for an eBay item since Sunday, but I've not received any update yet. Is this cause for panic or not. ADVICE, pls.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2014
MazadoGoodman:
Hello house, i need your help. I won and paid for an eBay item since Sunday, but I've not received any update yet. Is this cause for panic or not. ADVICE, pls.
Contact the seller
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MazadoGoodman: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2014
madridfc:

Contact the seller

I'll do just that. Plenty thanks sir.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by olaide721(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2014
olaide721:

Package was deliver yesterday sir around 8am to ur office
Oga chinosxl I sent you mail but u didn't reply have you seen my package? And when is it likely for the package to arrive Nigeria?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Williamso(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Chinosxl I sent you a mail 2 days ago, still no reply. Mentioned you on this thread still no response... Please reply my mail... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by inze(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Chinosxl,

You've got Mail, five UPS tracking details enclosed. Kindly acknowledge.

Inze

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hi Chinosxl,

You are yet to confirm receipt of a small package bearing my initials, "Uzezi. O" which contains an iPhone 5 battery, with USPS tracking number, 0004000074514877254877063 and est. delivery date given as 21/Nov. What are your rates for consoles, specifically, the PS4?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by blaxx: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
madridfc:

Ebay won't close Ur account after just one non-payment dispute.
Just one bro. It's only one. Sending u a msg.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jazz04(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
It might make more sense to shop online in nigeria. See jumia's sweet deals

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
jazz04:
do you have a idea of a galaxy s4 on black Friday
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
MazadoGoodman:

Make sure to always read the shipment and returns tab on any item u want to pay for. That always contains information like when seller might ship your item after receiving payment, returns policy etc.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
blaxx:

Just one bro. It's only one. Sending u a msg.

If your account is new, no feedback, u haven't bought and paid for any item previously. And d non-payment case was your first one, that's a good reason for your account to be closed.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
Big Ogas here pls pardon my ignorance, l am a bit confused about this custom shut down. Does it affect only goods coming from US? Why l asked this question is that China express shipping which is 24-36 hrs still works. For instance, a week today l had some goods sent via express from China and l was called to come for pick up on Thursday evening, l told them to hold on and on Friday l had another items sent via express from the same shipper and on Saturday evening l was called for pick up which l couldn't go for that day but l had them pick up and sent to me by a courier guy. so when l hear custom shut down l am honestly confused. pls can anyone enlighten me?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Etinosajay:

If your account is new, no feedback, u haven't bought and paid for any item previously. And d non-payment case was your first one, that's a good reason for your account to be closed.
true
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by folex(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
@solace; I believe it was because you use express!! That your express will work like DHL, UPS and the likes standardized and formidable/ reputable companies having there own separate storage facilities at the airport, so they won't be affected since they undergo separate clearing processes from general cargoes!!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
jazz04:
Adonbilivit
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
@Oga Chinox is there no any other way to ensure those goods move ooo because its getting too long oooo. Customers are racking voices oooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by claycares: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tbliss12:
@Oga Chinox is there no any other way to ensure those goods move ooo because its getting too long oooo. Customers are racking voices oooo
No be small thing, this our country sef.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by toluxa1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
solaceTK:
Big Ogas here pls pardon my ignorance, l am a bit confused about this custom shut down. Does it affect only goods coming from US? Why l asked this question is that China express shipping which is 24-36 hrs still works. For instance, a week today l had some goods sent via express from China and l was called to come for pick up on Thursday evening, l told them to hold on and on Friday l had another items sent via express from the same shipper and on Saturday evening l was called for pick up which l couldn't go for that day but l had them pick up and sent to me by a courier guy. so when l hear custom shut down l am honestly confused. pls can anyone enlighten me?

The shutdown doesnt affect china express orders but it affects Normal shipping as its cargo.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
terrymason:
doro boss I hail, please I need advise from you or any body on a laptop I want to purchase online(product:hp ram:4gb rom:500gb system:dual core budget:$250 spec:NEW) boss is it possible to see this ƒø̲̣̣я̅ that amount? I need help! Make I nor miss black friday!.

very very possible even corei3
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
twinskenny:

very very possible even corei3
please boss can u help to make research so I send to chinos
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by frankony(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Oga Chinos, abeg send me the invoice of my items With the name frankony and let it make the next shippment.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
@chinosxl, i send you a text, please prepare my invoice, let my items ship out next batch
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
Oh boiii people still dey place order? But I thought d custom guys are on strike now? I put on hold all my proposed "Orders" from US due to this custom's strike ooo.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by toluxa1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tbliss12:
Oh boiii people still dey place order? But I thought d custom guys are on strike now? I put on hold all my proposed "Orders" from US due to this custom's strike ooo.

We are placing in faith cheesy. Hopefully by next week, we pray it will all be over. There is so much pressure on them right now. I dont think it can exceed 2 weeks more. There are 'big people' with goods worth hundreds of millions stock and piling daily.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
toluxa1:

We are placing in faith cheesy. Hopefully by next week, we pray it will all be over. There is so much pressure on them right now. I dont think it can exceed 2 weeks more. There are 'big people' with goods worth hundreds of millions stock and piling daily.
Am telling you, considering the season too. Let them call off O, so we can do well this season...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 27, 2014
help oooo
I was billed twice wen I placed my order on eBay.
I checked and account and twice the original amount was gone.
please I need advice on wat to do next?
I am tinking its the network cos I tried like three times before I successfully paid it.
advice please.
in the mean type let me check my bank account balance
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2014
chinosxl
there is my item that shows Delivered. but it's not in Houston, texas which is my shipping address but something DELIVERD IN/AT MAIL BOX. CANAL, WINCHESTER, OH.

I don't understand. Please clarify me on the issues. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by bartundey(m): 12:48am On Nov 27, 2014
SHOP GLOBALLY but PAY and PICK UP LOCALLY yourself!!!

Purchase directly from over 100+ USA and UK sites and have them shipped directly to your doorsteps with one online shopping MallforAfrica App.

NO Agent!NO THIRD Party!NO hidden charges.

For testimonies and free tutorial
Drop ur email!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Ahmed4002:
chinosxl
there is my item that shows Delivered. but it's not in Houston, texas which is my shipping address but something DELIVERD IN/AT MAIL BOX. CANAL, WINCHESTER, OH.

I don't understand. Please clarify me on the issues. Thanks

email replied, package was returned to the seller.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:59am On Nov 27, 2014
SkydaDGreat:
help oooo
I was billed twice wen I placed my order on eBay.
I checked and account and twice the original amount was gone.
please I need advice on wat to do next?
I am tinking its the network cos I tried like three times before I successfully paid it.
advice please.
in the mean type let me check my bank account balance

1. Contact the seller and ask him to cancel your 2nd/mistake order.

2. Contact ebay customer service.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:00am On Nov 27, 2014
confluence:
@chinosxl, i send you a text, please prepare my invoice, let my items ship out next batch

ok, received your text.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.