Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542948 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
chaloner:
nawa ooo long time where did u go na ?

bros nah just on vacation ooooo. person brain make e rest nah after graduation tinx. I just settle down dey sleep and watch movies to format all those engineering tinx
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
confluence:
@Chinosxl, thanks for my items
O boy see package, naira no just fall for your side at all.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
kennyman20:

bro.. Can i pm u?? I need to discuss something very important with u...

you always welcome. feel free to pm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kennyman20(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ahmed4002:

you always welcome. feel free to pm

i just pm you.. Thanks bro..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
blaxx:
Chinosxl, what's your charge for transporting video game consoles?
Ps3, ps4, xbox360, xbox1
Check page 0 for price estimates
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Just collected my items in benin, big ups to chinoxl and kbm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ahmed4002:

bros nah just on vacation ooooo. person brain make e rest nah after graduation tinx. I just settle down dey sleep and watch movies to format all those engineering tinx
lol its good for body my man , body no b wood. Hope u re here to giv me more idea but d wahala now na dollar vs naira
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordmayor4(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ahmed4002:

lol. we don pass this one bro.
everything is fine and moving great here.

Didn't get you! Passed which one and what's moving great?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
lordmayor4:

Didn't get you! Passed which one and what's moving great?

your advert. that's why I said we moving fine here. we got everything covered with the clearance and custom issues.
All best.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
chaloner:
lol its good for body my man , body no b wood. Hope u re here to giv me more idea but d wahala now na dollar vs naira
lol. no be here ooo. its just some dollar I have for long that's is saving me oooo. If not hmmmm. For the recent items I got. I will only accept dollar as mode of payment.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 31, 2015
Good day everyone; I was awarded a 150$ amazon gift card in an essay contest. I definitely do not need it now as I just bought a tab that's now with Chinosxl. Any advice on how I can sell it/ anyone interested? Thank you very much.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2015
koonbey:
Good day everyone; I was awarded a 150$ amazon gift card in an essay contest. I definitely do not need it now as I just bought a tab that's now with Chinosxl. Any advice on how I can sell it/ anyone interested? Thank you very much.
U can't sell it and I think it's not transferable.... u must use it with other purchase to receive the stated discount when checking out
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2015
koonbey:
can you use it in buying an item for me on amazon? If yes how much are you selling? U can chat me on whatsapp with the contact on my signature
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2015
wassup all howz business going?? sure moving well . oga chinos how your side , hope things will move this monday, vals on the way we all gat make sales..my people enjoy your weekend
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Laredojohn:
wassup all howz business going?? sure moving well . oga chinos how your side , hope things will move this monday, vals on the way we all gat make sales..my people enjoy your weekend
Vals ke? it will be celebrated at the polling booths
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Amazingg:

Yes oooo, the gifts can still be exchanged on sunday..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by hamedade2000(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Plz can items frm best buy.com be shipped to chinos office.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 9free(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
hamedade2000:
Plz can items frm best buy.com be shipped to chinos office.
Yes!
Meanwhile chinosxl, am still expecting invoice ooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
chaloner:
my man do I hav any hope may b of seelin or using one dat has no sim port . One of d phone has no where to put sim , lik a wifi phone only .

you can be using it to browse now if you have any other fone that has hotspot or get a cdma network on it like starcomms, multilinks or even visafone sev and do there sub instead of selling. cos auctioning it wil take alot of time..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
fashrola:
U can't sell it and I think it's not transferable.... u must use it with other purchase to receive the stated discount when checking out
No Sir, this is not a discount coupon or such. It's a gift card, and the intent is for it to be transferable.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

can you use it in buying an item for me on amazon? If yes how much are you selling? U can chat me on whatsapp with the contact on my signature
I believe so. But might it not be better if you bought it yourself and send to Chinosxl under your own name and with your account? Let me know what you say here please.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Amazingg:

Abi o.Lol
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
koonbey:
I believe so. But might it not be better if you bought it yourself and send to Chinosxl under your own name and with your account? Let me know what you say here please.
You can buy it with the person's name just create a gifting address with the person's name as recepient.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
ernieboy:

You can buy it with the person's name just create a gifting address with the person's name as recepient.
oh okay, thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by hamedade2000(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2015
An item with Tracking number:LK33*****56CN was delivered yesterday hope it can b consolidated with my other goods. Adeleke A. A.(med***cee@gmail.com). Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by warrenweste(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2015
thanks chinos

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2015
warrenweste:
thanks chinos
hey Warrenweste can you gimme the link to this shoe? Thx
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
koonbey:
sinx dey z its transferable how much will u sell to me d 150usd
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
hey guyz pls what exchange rate did chinos use for ur invoice for feb 2nd shipment?
he left the Naira part blank on mine only stated dollar equivalent

Great week ahead!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 9free(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Syber:

hey guyz pls what exchange rate did chinos use for ur invoice for feb 2nd shipment?
he left the Naira part blank on mine only stated dollar equivalent

Great week ahead!
Hmmm..... Oga chinos, please send my invoice. My goods are light weight and I would not want to miss February shipment

I. E. C
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by haftob(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
chinos, is it ur US phone number that I'll put as my phone number for my ebay address phone number or my own phone
number?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
haftob:
chinos, is it ur US phone number that I'll put as my phone number for my ebay address phone number or my own phone
number?

use chinos USA number....

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.