Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542960 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 5:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Oga chinos I am yet to receive an invoive for my item for today's shipping. This is Emma onyirimba, I ordered the item with chizzy emmanuel as my name cos of ebay wahala. This is the item number 852********5342. Pls send me invoice o
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yhellow(m): 6:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Hello chinox, hav nt receive invoice and have sent u email twice. Name on item is seun akin's. Thx
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2015
pls @Chinoxl try update us as regards the condition on ground oooo......... has 2nd of Feb shipment moved? cos I've got 2nd of Feb shipment on my invoice ooooo.

one love!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ndudichukwumah(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2015
Tbliss12:
pls @Chinoxl try update us as regards the condition on ground oooo......... has 2nd of Feb shipment moved? cos I've got 2nd of Feb shipment on my invoice ooooo.

one love!!!

D thing tire me ooo ... Even me I have not gotten update of my own item And today is 2nd of February
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2015
Chinos! Have called you several times no reply, how do you ship ps3? Cause I check your 1st page and I didn't see console there.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 9free(m): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2015
ndudichukwumah:

D thing tire me ooo ... Even me I have not gotten update of my own item And today is 2nd of February

My mouth sef don dey pain me.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2015
terrymason:
Chinos! Have called you several times no reply, how do you ship ps3? Cause I check your 1st page and I didn't see console there.

I just shipped my PS4 for $55 thereabouts, but it had extra accessories so weighed more. The PS3 might weigh far less.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2015
azpekuliar:

I just shipped my PS4 for $55 thereabouts, but it had extra accessories so weighed more. The PS3 might weigh far less.
thanks man.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
terrymason:
thanks man.
Think its about $35. Let him confirm sha
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tbliss12:

one love!!!

Oga Chinos can only update us when he is in the office. Houston is -6hrs GMT so let's all factor that in when we request for updates.

Sir Chinos once upon a time you issued calendars at the beginning of the year, how far with 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Oga chinosxl,

I've been calling since friday after I sent u an sms, no luck since. That transaction is now urgent. Please respond
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ndudichukwumah(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Thank God ... Dollar has fallen to 187
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Habidab: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
ndudichukwumah:
why are you thanking God for this mere issue,after all its our government fault
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
terrymason:
it's shouldn't be more than 55 $
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
ndudichukwumah:

did u make an online payment at 187 or u just googled d dollar rate?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
ndudichukwumah:

bros are u sure? and besides this is just a little difference infact Google is still putting it @190 ooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
megamindmaster:
Oga chinos I am yet to receive an invoive for my item for today's shipping. This is Emma onyirimba, I ordered the item with chizzy emmanuel as my name cos of ebay wahala. This is the item number 852********5342. Pls send me invoice o
Oga chinos abeg answer to this biko let me know what's up. I didn't receive invoice for my item and I don't even know if my item is shipped...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ndudichukwumah(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
tumababa:

did u make an online payment at 187 or u just googled d dollar rate?

I google at that rate but I make payment at 190
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
ndudichukwumah:

which bank
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
megamindmaster:

Oga chinos abeg answer to this biko let me know what's up. I didn't receive invoice for my item and I don't even know if my item is shipped...
Boss you suppose don know how chinosxl operates now na.
If your item was delivered BEFORE feb2nd, then it will surely be enroute lagos today.

Waiting for chinosxl to come here and tell You Your item shipped..I don't see that happening. Cos despite all the tons of complains almost everyone on this thread has complained bout the almost nonexistent means of communicating with the OP since last year, nothing has changed.(Email,sms,nairaland,calls, non works)

You can notice the inflow of comments here has reduced, not because many pple don't ve questions to ask, but because its of no use when @d end of the day you'll end up talking with Yourself.
In summary... TRUST chinosxl, your items if delivered will be shipped, me too never receive my invoice, buh I know it will surely come.
Y'all better get used to it.

6 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Graham123: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Has anybody had any problem ordering from Amazon? I keep getting an email after placing my orders that "my amazon has been placed on hold because they couldn't confirm my billing address from the card issuer." Very frustrating. Anybody had this problem and what can I do to resolve it?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
madridfc:

If your item was delivered BEFORE feb2nd, then it will surely be enroute lagos today.

Waiting for chinosxl to come here and tell You Your item shipped..I don't see that happening. Cos despite all the tons of complains almost everyone on this thread has complained bout the almost nonexistent means of communicating with the OP since last year, nothing has changed.(Email,sms,nairaland,calls, non works)

You can notice the inflow of comments here has reduced, not because many pple don't ve questions to ask, but because its of no use when @d end of the day you'll end up talking with Yourself.
In summary... TRUST chinosxl, your items if delivered will be shipped, me too never receive my invoice, buh I know it will surely come.

yeah that's true all you need to do is track and immediately u see delivered with his USA address by latest Friday then TRUST Chinoxl your goods will be shipped

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
ndudichukwumah:

190 is good. Very good. Compared to last week
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
ndudichukwumah:

oga, which bank ooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:47am On Feb 03, 2015
FEB 2ND SHIPMENT SHOULD ARRIVE LAGOS TODAY (TUESDAY)

ALL ITEMS SHIPPED EXCEPT FOR CUSTOMER WITH INITIALS A.A (Laptops). SHIPMENT INCLUDES SATURDAY DELIVERIES.

SEVERAL LIGHT WEIGHT ITEMS SHIPPED WITH NO INVOICE, WILL LIST INITIALS ON HERE LATER.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wtech: 2:56am On Feb 03, 2015
chinosxl:

ALL ITEMS SHIPPED EXCEPT FOR CUSTOMER WITH INITIALS A.A (Laptops). SHIPMENT INCLUDES SATURDAY DELIVERIES.

SEVERAL LIGHT WEIGHT ITEMS SHIPPED WITH NO INVOICE, WILL LIST INITIALS ON HERE LATER.
chinosxl hope you will still ship on feb 9 pls do I have urgent item pls
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 03, 2015
chinosxl:

Nice one bro..... u are indeed a man who doesn't talk much but acts beyond expectation...Great Job please keep it up!!!!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 5:54am On Feb 03, 2015
madridfc:

I get what you are saying @ madridfc and I know it. Look at the picture. I don't stay in lagos, I didn't receive an invoice for my item n its not light weight. The earlier I receive its, the better I can pay so as to pick up soonest it is cleared. The shipment has delayed n not being in Lagos is extra days of course, and more over you know how dollar is dangerously rising, the earlier I receive it n pay the better. The bottom line is to receive my invoice, I know it was delivered n must have left. Oga chinos biko, my invoice. Send to Ac***chb***s@gmail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:06am On Feb 03, 2015
oga chinos please attend to my mail of transfer to legalwealth or d address i gave you biko
thanks sire
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by citizenjuwon(m): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2015
Oga chinox, I sent you a mail about a time piece with tracking number AZ2***107, sent to you since Dec 2014....kindly send me an invoice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fendorf(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2015
@ chinox my package was delivered yesterday and signed. By ebule. Here is my tracking number 1Z1389710354100633 giorgio brutiny footwear
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2015
chinosxl:

nice one bro , thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.