Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (546866 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fendorf(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2015
When can we pickup Feb 16th shipment? @ oga chinosxl
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yhellow(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2015
fendorf:
When can we pickup Feb 16th shipment? @ oga chinosxl
Mr. Ndidi said 2morow
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fendorf(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2015
yhellow:
Mr. Ndidi said 2morow
ok thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
ccaramel:
Hi Chinosxl, 15 pieces of Purell refills in transit to you. From eBay and Amazon. Thanks.

Ok
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ahmed4002:

yeah domiciliary account

Working on dom account but i can email you U.S account if you can pay into it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
cc chinosxl
still havent replied my mail
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
muiz69:
cc chinosxl
still havent replied my mail

He'll reply u when he gets to the office. I just spoke with him now, be patient pls.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
chinosxl:

Ok

UPS#: 1Z7712130301735663 - out for delivery
Looks like the Amazon one will be delivered today grin( ordered yesterday normal amazon shipping). Kindly send with tomorrow's shipment. The rest( ebay) to be sent next week.
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
who made payment today, using access or sterling bank?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by skribbles: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
chinosxl:

Ok

can I buy from other sites apart from eBay/Amazon and send to you? (eg perfumes, chocolates etc)

what is your naira to dollar rate?

thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chinosxl Please can you school me on this.... Is the mistake from the Seller or from USPS and will they try to attempt to correct this by sending it to your address? I'm confused oo

Cc: Etinosajay, Madridfc, Ahmed et al your contributions please....

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
fashrola:
Chinosxl Please can you school me on this.... Is the mistake from the Seller or from USPS and will they try to attempt to correct this by sending it to your address? I'm confused oo

I would love to see what the zip code is, and also what's beneath the expected delivery date. That may contain more information to help any of us give our opinions.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Etinosajay:

I would love to see what the zip code is, and also what's beneath the expected delivery date. That may contain more information to help any of us give our opinions.

Please find attached pictures... I think the fault might be from USPS.... What do u think?

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bitcoin:
Hi, I'm selling brand new original Samsung Bluetooth with noise reduction on my Ebay page

Do you buy bitcoin?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
fashrola:

Please find attached pictures... I think the fault might be from USPS.... What do u think?

That's why I asked to see more details. No cause for alarm. The fault is from USPS.

And according to the tracking, the item has been forwarded today February 20. So kindly track it tomorrow, and your item should have arrived the correct post office code of 77063.

I have experienced same before. Your item will be delivered tomorrow saturday at most.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chinoxl please I have a package at the post office, when I checked tracking it was showing business closed, and I want it be amongst next week shipment. If it will be possible for you to pick it up, and put it amongst next week shippment. Please do
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
tonjeola:
who made payment today, using access or sterling bank?

access bank charged me 205.20, Dont knw abt sterling ...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
cne010:

Do you buy bitcoin?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
@ Chinosxl I called you a few hours ago concerning the paypal refund. Text message has been sent as requested
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
fashrola:

it's nothing to worry about. Ups site do have mistakes at times. just contact the seller and informed him sha.

My experience was something else sha. mine shows me that the tracking information details was delivered to a different address. The seller confirm my shipping address and still contact the Ups still no avail and the seller issues a refund.
when my items were delivered in Nigeria. i found the items inside my consolidated items. then I contacted the seller again to pay for the item. and that's how we became friends. She was so suprise that I was so honest.

so its not something to worried about. just inform the seller
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
cc fashrola and others

immediately you checkout and make payment successful.

on the item purchased page. contact the seller
for e.g

please kindly confirm receipt of payment from yourpalmail mohams***@yahoo.com and provide details of tracking number when shipped.
Thanks
your name

and immediately the seller would act fast upon your request.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
just always be honest in everything you do in life and keep a clean conversation with your seller.
feel free to send a seller message after checkout.

If you didn't contact, they won't be open to you
there was a time I bid for Paolo Gucci wrist watch and I won at 60 $ . The seller mistakenly send to someone else.
which she contacted me immediately from my previous message. I wasn't mad at her . I handle it appropriately with no worries. at the end the seller send me about 5 pieces of wrist watch more than what I pay for.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by haftob(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Will feb 16 shipments be ready for pickup 2mao?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
ibnquasale:

access bank charged me 205.20, Dont knw abt sterling ...
thanks ore

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordnammy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
hw far hw much can u charge for ebay delivery and hw many days
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wtech: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
chinosxl please update my two invoices . thanks sent you email and SMS. initial W.T
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stanley08(m): 4:32am On Feb 21, 2015
I think a footwear should weigh somewhere around 1.1kg (2.5 lb) without the box. Anyways, from past shipments. How much would it cost to ship a shoe? With it's box. Not Consolidated. Thank you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stanley08(m): 4:43am On Feb 21, 2015
Btw, anyone knows how much Ecobank is charging per dollar?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MockinJay(m): 5:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yhellow(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2015
haftob:
Will feb 16 shipments be ready for pickup 2mao?
Mr. Ndidi said is nt sure again for 2day because he was unable to pick yesterday.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wtech: 8:04am On Feb 21, 2015
yhellow:
Mr. Ndidi said is nt sure again for 2day because he was unable to pick yesterday.
na so he told me oooo,

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.