Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (545427 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ryusufu(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Just received my invoice for 23rd, February shipment..........
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
@ flowsamuels,here are d pics for d apple laptops

the first pic is for 12'' APPLE POWER BOOK G4

MODEL NO-A1060 (google for d specs)

ALUMINIUM BODY

USB PORTS

HDMI PORT

RJ45 PORT

EARPHONE JACK

DVD DRIVE SLOT

NO CHARGER (u can get one on EBAY wit d model no)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by hamedade2000(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Can 1 pay wit Nigerian credit carcard on 10dollarmall
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ryusufu(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2015
Can someone confirm if feb 16 is available for pickup, because i called ndidi but he is not answering
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by omejeo: 11:43am On Feb 23, 2015
CHINOX PLS READ YOUR MAIL YOU GET MESSAGE FROM ME SALES@LSMGLOBALSHIPPING.COM THANKS WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
ariyebaba:
@ flowsamuels,here are d pics for d apple laptops

the first pic is for 12'' APPLE POWER BOOK G4

MODEL NO-A1060 (google for d specs)

ALUMINIUM BODY

USB PORTS

HDMI PORT

RJ45 PORT

EARPHONE JACK

DVD DRIVE SLOT

NO CHARGER (u can get one on EBAY wit d model no)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
iBOOK G4 (MODEL NO - A1080). Please, do google for detailed specs.

PLASTIC BODY

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
What is happening to feb 16th shipment? When will it be ready for pickup or is there another strike by nahco?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mrjojo: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
ernieboy:
What is happening to feb 16th shipment? When will it be ready for pickup or is there another strike by nahco?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ndidi won't pick his calls which is very much unlike him... I just hope all is well sha

ernieboy:
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
We are Still trying to get feb 16th out hopefully by tonight or tomorrow they will be out. Work has been slow at customs due to agents restriction from comptroller recent visit.

I'm out of town trying to finish some professional exams. Will be back in the office tomorrow. I have also called usps to hold packages until I return tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by haftob(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
House! My ebay acct was suspended indefinitely and I don't knw wat my offence was. What can I do about it and how can I get my acct back?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ryusufu(m): 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
chinosxl:
We are Still trying to get feb 16th out hopefully by tonight or tomorrow they will be out. Work has been slow at customs due to agents restriction from comptroller recent visit.

I'm out of town trying to finish some professional exams. Will be back in the office tomorrow. I have also called usps to hold packages until I return tomorrow.

Ok... Thanks for the update

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
chinosxl:

All d best in your exams...thanks for d update. look forward to picking up soon.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pj3400(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ecobank charged me 207.10/$ yesterday.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
It is a lie! 107 or 207? Cos I was charged 212 today via gt bank
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
pj3400:
Ecobank charged me 107.10/$ yesterday.

107? Bros are u sure of wat u just typed?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by digi101(m): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
haftob:
House! My ebay acct was suspended indefinitely and I don't knw wat my offence was. What can I do about it and how can I get my acct back?

This account suspension thing seems to be getting around, i was just suspended this morning after paying for an item over the weekend! called the agent today and i was told because my shipping address "lsm global" is different from my registered address in naija. so i have to kiss my account goodbye cry

Oga chinosxl just sent you a mail with the tracking no for the item i bought before my suspension, am hoping it gets delivered as it was already marked shipped before the suspension, if not so i can get my money back through paypal
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by haftob(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
digi101:

This account suspension thing seems to be getting around, i was just suspended this morning after paying for an item over the weekend! called the agent today and i was told because my shipping address "lsm global" is different from my registered address in naija. so i have to kiss my account goodbye cry

Oga chinosxl just sent you a mail with the tracking no for the item i bought before my suspension, am hoping it gets delivered as it was already marked shipped before the suspension, if not so i can get my money back through paypal
Pls can I av the agent's number mayb I can call dem and tell me wat my offence was?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by digi101(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
haftob:

Pls can I av the agent's number mayb I can call dem and tell me wat my offence was?

you generate the number via the help/contact us link at the top of the page, along with your one time passcode
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by folex(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
haftob:

That acct is gone for good!!! Just try and open another one and build your reputation from there.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
I wanna bring in some items...5 dress(office)shirts.How much are we looking at per cost of bringing dem down here?
Oga Chinosxl,pls reply quickly as i hope to consummate this deal A.S.A.P.
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sheweezy(f): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hello, please I want to ship in about 5 cartons of diapersand 2 cartons of wipes then some baby clothing,how do I.go about it, how will I know the shipping.good rate. I need someone to put.me through, is there a number I can call?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
sheweezy:
Hello, please I want to ship in about 5 cartons of diapersand 2 cartons of wipes then some baby clothing,how do I.go about it, how will I know the shipping.good rate. I need someone to put.me through, is there a number I can call?
Check the first page, u'll get some information you need there
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by LeSaint(m): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
chinosxl:

Chinos, you might consider changing your clearing agent, because I am familiar with another forwarder whose shipments clear customs within 24 hrs, consistently. For example, his last flight left US 19th, arrived 20th, and by Sat 21st evening, people were getting their items.
I will not mention names here for obvious reasons, but a little research in this forum will reveal all.
One week to clear customs is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by johnmobilezima: 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is my first time using this service and I'm dissapointed already. I bought a OnePlus One about two week ago and it's not yet here. I'm supposed to have gotten it last week. I also sent email and I haven't recieved a reply or an invoice yet. Anytime I call, I get the same response "tommorrow hopefully" since wednesday/thursday. When would I get my stuff?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stanley08(m): 1:04am On Feb 24, 2015
pj3400:
Ecobank charged me 107.10/$ yesterday.

SkydaDGreat:
It is a lie! 107 or 207? Cos I was charged 212 today via gt bank

fashrola:

107? Bros are u sure of wat u just typed?

He OBVIOUSLY meant 207.10
Even Central Bank is selling at 198 naira to banks.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:56am On Feb 24, 2015
LeSaint:

Chinos, you might consider changing your clearing agent, because I am familiar with another forwarder whose shipments clear customs within 24 hrs, consistently. For example, his last flight left US 19th, arrived 20th, and by Sat 21st evening, people were getting their items.
I will not mention names here for obvious reasons, but a little research in this forum will reveal all.

thanks for your suggestion but I'm keeping my agent. I ship from Tx, use a different airline and ship via cargo only airline (non passenger).

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 4:05am On Feb 24, 2015
Mr chinosxl

Please update my invoice. Sent u email as you requested since friday.

Email is iamxxxxvaa@xmail.com

*Modified*

Thanks. Updated invoice received.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2015
nothing yet on feb 16th shipment.........
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ekwulex: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
I want to buy some makeup cosmetics from different sites, they will need to be consolidated. They will arrive at different times. How do I let you know when everything has arrived before you ship?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
LeSaint:

that forwarder uses passengers flight not cargo, just like traveling with ur packages

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.