Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (546860 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nairamaverick(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Please guys, I'm new here. I would like to buy some stuffs from Amazon. After making payments and using the address on the first page, what next ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wtech: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
nairamaverick:
Please guys, I'm new here. I would like to buy some stuffs from Amazon. After making payments and using the address on the first page, what next ?
start tracking your item , once delivered , reach the op by sending mail directly to him about the delivered item using your name and tracking number.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adwexky(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
legalwealth:

Hmmm!
Definitely still into anything related to PayPal even in bigger level although I had issue with them of recent and everything has now been cleared and sorted out!

Which of my lines please?
I do reply whatsapp messages although I do miss some calls attimes especially when I'm busy or on another call.

Although your surest bet is to always reach me via info@ijamsolution.com for quaranteed and prompt reply.
How can I buy also and how mucg?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nairamaverick(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
wtech:
start tracking your item , once delivered , reach the op by sending mail directly to him about the delivered item using your name and tracking number.

please dont mind my questions ooo. but how do I track ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
@Chinosxl, Please check your email. I sent you a mail about my orders.
Do respond accordingly.
Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nairamaverick(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
wtech:
login to ebay and at dat item u purchase , look for a long digit number ( its clickable , its a link , d track no ) click on it , dats all .
thanks, please one more question is it one tracking for all items ordered at a time or different tracking numbers for each item
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 5p1naz(m): 12:50am On Mar 12, 2015
MrsNaira:
@Chinosxl please send my invoice against March 16th shipment

You have sent me only one invoice for my first order which is with March 2nd shipment

Two more packages arrived between last week Monday and today which should make March 16th shipment. .

Name is E**** A****e

UPS ends with ***89168
Fedex ends with ***40752

Thanks, bro.
You're doing a great job.
Clearing customs for Naija no be beans....

go to the first page and call his nigerian managers, and tell them your issue, they will relate it to him
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nairamaverick(m): 5:05am On Mar 12, 2015
wtech:
each item having its own unique tracking number.

Wen not provided , contact d seller to provide it for u

thank you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Pick up starts today, confirmed, anyone with items going to Benin, iyare, motor park @ yaro and want your items delivery asap, 2day, latest 2mao, size of goods not a matter now, have a means to move to the park just for Benin and today only( 11am latest) , kindly contact me via any of the contacts on signature, let's strike the deal . please note Benin only for heavy weight for today's pick up by 11am if I get contacts by 1pm it might be late. Thanks all
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2015
5p1naz:

go to the first page and call his nigerian managers, and tell them your issue, they will relate it to him
He
has mailed me. Thanks for your help.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2015
9free:

9free@m**l.com
Also sent a text
pls contact me asap , 9free
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=Ahmed4002 post=31479322]IMF suggest another devaluation of Naira.

Can you be pay for an order for me, as i can not easily do that now and i need the items paid for

please revert back to me
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
@Ahmed4002

Can you be able pay for an order for me, as i can not easily do that now and i need the items paid for

please revert back to me
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Package picked up by kbm, enroute abuja.
Thanks the invincible Chinosxl.
I don send You mails tire.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Awalla:
@Ahmed4002

Can you be able pay for an order for me, as i can not easily do that now and i need the items paid for

please revert back to me

what's the item details
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 9free(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
madridfc:
Package picked up by kbm, enroute abuja.
Thanks the invincible Chinosxl.
I don send You mails tire.
Chai..... And Ndidi never locate my package.
Bros, we go share your own when e enter Abuja. I dey Zone6.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ahmed4002:

what's the item details

My boss ia bout 4 0r 5 laptops , they are on buy it non,
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by domack99(m): 6:53am On Mar 13, 2015
Na wa o, what does it take to get a reply from you guys, I have a package that was delivered on 3rd of March and I have sent up to eight (cool emails but no response, is my package missing or wrongly delivered or what, please let me know so I can make appropriate complain to the right channel.

Learnt from the thread that there will be shipping 16th March, this is really my first time of doing business with you and I have follow all steps as instructed on the first page

My package with tracking number 621******347 was delivered by FedEx on March 3rd and the delivery receipt was sign by Y.A***AKO.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2015
Awalla:

My boss ia bout 4 0r 5 laptops , they are on buy it non,

send me a pm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2015
Laredojohn:

pls contact me asap , 9free
Can u help send my package to kaduna. Items are lightweight.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2015
domack99:
Na wa o, what does it take to get a reply from you guys, I have a package that was delivered on 3rd of March and I have sent up to eight (cool emails but no response, is my package missing or wrongly delivered or what, please let me know so I can make appropriate complain to the right channel.

Learnt from the thread that there will be shipping 16th March, this is really my first time of doing business with you and I have follow all steps as instructed on the first page

My package with tracking number 621******347 was delivered by FedEx on March 3rd and the delivery receipt was sign by Y.A***AKO.

your items would be package today. expect your invoice today for March 16 shipments.
then pick up in lagos office 20-22 March.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Darmiloaded: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2015
Hello house.
Am new on here, av neva bought somtin on ebay or amazon b4, a couzin of mine said I shuld try out mini importation biz, so I decided to buy little tins for a start, I orderd 2 watches and 3 knuckle rings for females, all items v been confirmed shipped to Lsm office in d us, but only 1 of them has a tracking id, I was later told if items r small or sumtin dey won't give tracking I'd, wa do I do bout dos without tracking I'd plsss?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2015
Darmiloaded:
Hello house.
Am new on here, av neva bought somtin on ebay or amazon b4, a couzin of mine said I shuld try out mini importation biz, so I decided to buy little tins for a start, I orderd 2 watches and 3 knuckle rings for females, all items v been confirmed shipped to Lsm office in d us, but only 1 of them has a tracking id, I was later told if items r small or sumtin dey won't give tracking I'd, wa do I do bout dos without tracking I'd plsss?

irrespective size of item's. seller's always provide a tracking info unless otherwise. at times seller's provide a single tracking number if you made multiple purchase from his/her store.

just contact the other seller. Please confirm receipt of payment for the above item and provide tracking information when shipped. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Darmiloaded: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2015
ok thanks Ahmed..
i tried conttacting one of d sellers and i got dis
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Darmiloaded: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2015
meanwhile mr chinox for my item dat has a tracking id already,
tracking id for item is LK395617160CN via ePacket delivery from china
item was shipped to ur us office on the 9th of march...

the other items without tracking id are
- 2 were delivered "via Economy Shipping from outside US" and got to ur office on the 9th of march too....
- another was also with same "Economy Shipping from outside US" but date it got to ur office was 11th of march,
- and d last 1 was via "ePacket delivery from china" and got to ur place on the 7th

i just decided to post dis details kos sum1 told me i shuld send d details of d items and add my name
which is AD****** A****UN... since my name is on d shipping address of ur us office,, i already sent a mail to u concerning dis tho...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2015
Darmiloaded:
ok thanks Ahmed..

remove the picx pls and your name before its too late
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2015
Darmiloaded:
ok thanks Ahmed..
Why not use agents who ship from china directly to nigeria. The seller ought to ve sent the tracking number, You can't just ship an item without a TN. Now You've got no idea if the item was shipped, the location or its ETA, I do my best to avoid chinese sellers on ebay,a lot of them re scammers. For anything chinese go to aliexpress or alibaba.
GoodLuck.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
idokojerry:

Can u help send my package to kaduna. Items are lightweight.
contact me via contacts on signature , lets discuss there .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Darmiloaded: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
madridfc:

Why not use agents who ship from china directly to nigeria. The seller ought to ve sent the tracking number, You can't just ship an item without a TN. Now You've got no idea if the item was shipped, the location or its ETA, I do my best to avoid chinese sellers on ebay,a lot of them re scammers. For anything chinese go to aliexpress or alibaba.
GoodLuck.

Oh!
Have removed d pic already..
Tnkx
am jst a total novice bout all dis tins, jst wnted to try em out...
Can I add u on whatsapp/bbm?
So we'll talk better plss?
Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darmiloaded:

Oh!
Have removed d pic already..
Tnkx
am jst a total novice bout all dis tins, jst wnted to try em out...
Can I add u on whatsapp/bbm?
So we'll talk better plss?
Thanks
pls delete Your email addy b4 scammers start sending You mails claiming to be me.
Everything You need to start Your mini-importation business is on nairaland 'business section' just take Your time & read up.
Good Luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.