Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543775 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stanley083: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
wtech:
Fidelity bank charged me 224 per dollar ..crazy

azpekuliar:
What's the Access bank rate for today?

We monitor the bank exchange rates closely here - www.nairaland.com/2172391/monitoring-dollar-rate-ourselves-closely
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 5p1naz(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2015
March 16th collected today sunday, march 22 at 10.45am

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2015
5p1naz:
Nice One
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Chuckdee(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
@ Chinox,
Please did this light weight item make the March 16th Shipment?

C.A **********993185 USPS
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chuckdee:
@ Chinox,
Please did this light weight item make the March 16th Shipment?

C.A **********993185 USPS

You expect a reply to this? He doesn't even respond to texts/mails/calls anymore. Honestly, I miss the old Chinos before he had so many customers. I thought it would translate to better services but unfortunately, it has not cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stanley08(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
5p1naz:

Sorry but how much did you pay to ship this? And what's this really? lol.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Chuckdee(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
nnamokenna:

You expect a reply to this? He doesn't even respond to texts/mails/calls anymore. Honestly, I miss the old Chinos before he had so many customers. I thought it would translate to better services but unfortunately, it has not cry cry

LOL! I feel your pain... Well, hopefully he will be able to list all lightweight items which he normally does when items ship out but nothing this time and even as people have started picking up items undecided
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 23, 2015
Good Am EveryBody....

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2015
Chinos, you charged me $80 for just shipping 20 phones and you never weighed the package to get the actual weight but rather use a manipulative calculations for me even when we reached an agreement before using your service and the contract agreement was signed by you to either use A.W or V.W on all my shipment but it was never used. There is God for these you are doing. Any way, God pass you

Meanwhile, I would narrate my facts, findings, observations and documentry on this thread when am less busy for record purpose. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pricelessnikky: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2015
We are in the same boat, mine was even clothe, shoe(including flipflop). My package was not weighed but all the items were counted and was charged based on that. Several calls, emails and text messages were ignored and i was forced to pay the bill. It really hurt to be treated this way. I have seen people complain on this thread but i decided not to register my complaint here when i got the invoice, instead i sent mail. Am compelled to do this because i had to pay the bill yesterday and its really not nice. I still need you to look into this because i just imagine if those item were to be for sale...huge loss be dat. And am sure such a person will close down the business in no time or not patronise you if he/she keep loosing money.

mavinc4u:
Chinos, you charged me $80 for just shipping 20 phones and you never weighed the package to get the actual weight but rather use a manipulative calculations for me even when we reached an agreement before using your service and the contract agreement was signed by you to either use A.W or V.W on all my shipment but it was never used. There is God for these you are doing. Any way, God pass you

Meanwhile, I would narrate my facts, findings, observations and documentry on this thread when am less busy for record purpose. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kentochi(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2015
Good ChinosxlLSMGLOBA
I have send the account number countless time to your phone number and email since 3 weeks ago when you request for it to enable the refound of $40
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
There has been a general complain by clients on the methods and modalities for charges on good brought , i wish the op looks into this because someone who isnt a victim today can be someday ,seems we all need to hear from him as regards his modalities for charging asides the usually one posted on trend , so we actually know how our bills are calculated.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Graham123: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
When is chinosxl shipping out next? Reckoned it should be today.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 12:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Chinosxl, I remember when I came on this thread singing your praises and commending you which was late last year. I'm really trying my best to be civil with this whole thing. I have been asking you for over 2 weeks to mail me my invoice for March 16 shipment but you just ignored me. I need to pick up my items. My customers are beginning to indirectly insult me and I'm getting very impatient.
You don't reply mails or texts, just silence which is not very polite.
Please for the umpteenth time, please mail me my invoice for March 16 shipment.
Name is E***h A****e
I mail with my nairaland ID as mail subject
Thank you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stanley08(m): 6:39am On Mar 24, 2015
MrsNaira:
Chinosxl, I remember when I came on this thread singing your praises and commending you which was late last year. I'm really trying my best to be civil with this whole thing. I have been asking you for over 2 weeks to mail me my invoice for March 16 shipment but you just ignored me. I need to pick up my items. My customers are beginning to indirectly insult me and I'm getting very impatient.
Name is E***h A****e
Thank you.

This is the main problem with Chinos, communication. I think i remember chinos saying people should call his manager to get their invoices quicker or something like that. Maybe try this number 08035439982.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 6:48am On Mar 24, 2015
MrsNaira:
Name is E***h A****e
Thank you.

if you are very sure your items make the week shipments and it's ready for pick up at the lagos office even without getting an invoice. do call the lagos office give them your initial and name on the package. They would give you a quotation of the invoice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ojsquare: 6:50am On Mar 24, 2015
this is the first time i am using this service and i have lots of items with them. i have been calling over and over for invoice. i dont know when the items would be shipped. he doesn't pick my calls or reply my mails. and i am even tired of all these shitsssssssssss... how do you expect me to com again when the first one is not even satisfactory
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:07am On Mar 24, 2015
ojsquare:
this is the first time i am using this service and i have lots of items with them. i have been calling over and over for invoice. i dont know when the items would be shipped. he doesn't pick my calls or reply my mails. and i am even tired of all these shitsssssssssss... how do you expect me to com again when the first one is not even satisfactory

since this is your first time. He doesn't have your details. between when did the items got delivered at his Houston office.
or kindly call Ndidi and give him the details of your items. name on package
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2015
Ahmed4002:

if you are very sure your items make the week shipments and it's ready for pick up at the lagos office even without getting an invoice. do call the lagos office give them your initial and name on the package. They would give you a quotation of the invoice.
Alright. Will do so.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2015
Stanley08:

This is the main problem with Chinos, communication. I think i remember chinos saying people should call his manager to get their invoices quicker or something like that. Maybe try this number 08035439982.
Okay. Thank you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Graham123: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2015
If communication doesn't improved in the next few days, then I will consider my options. Most people here are aware the late shipments and clearing might be out of your control but effective and prompt communication is needed to keep customers informed. This is poor business practice and a let down for long standing and new customers alike. Do something Mr Chinosxl.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2015
AccessBank Dollar rate this morning - N214.94
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2015
azpekuliar:
AccessBank Dollar rate this morning - N214.94
Diamond bank has been stable @ #204.7 for 3 consecutive weeks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2015
completey:

Interesting! Thanks for this info.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2015
@Ahmed4002 and Stanley08, I called the Lagos number and was told that there were some issues with my items at the airport and it will make the next shipment. I appreciate Chinos efforts and meticulous dealings but it would go a long way if mails or texts were sent to notify a customer of any particular issue. Thanks guys for help. 2 chilled Orijin for una!B-)B-)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 9free(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2015
completey:

Master or VISA Card? I think I have reactivate my Dormant account with this bank
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stanley08(m): 11:16am On Mar 24, 2015
completey:

Actually, as at last week it was a bit lower. 204.08. But yes. It's so stable. Made a transaction on Aliexpress today. Exactly 204.7 as you said. VERY IMPRESSED. Last time i tried, Ecobank was doing 217.5. They also charged me 360 naira per pound. I'm done with them.
There is a thread where we monitor these rates closely check the first post on this page, u'll find the link or just go to Technology Market.

9free:

Master or VISA Card? I think I have reactivate my Dormant account with this bank

Diamond bank gives only VISA Card, No mastercard. I actually did the same. My account was dormant for about 3 or 4 years. Activated it in 24hrs. The next day it was ready. Went in, requested for Mobile banking, internet banking and Debit VISA card. The next day both mobile banking was ready, the second day internet banking was ready and on the third day my VISA Card was ready. Just 3 working days. Requested on Monday, got it on Thursday. They even texted me that it was ready. I got there, collected my Debit card, and even enrolled into the BVN stuff. By Monday dat was set. It's only Tuesday and i have used the card at least 5 times online. Bottomline, activate ur Diamond Bank. wink

MrsNaira:
@Ahmed4002 and Stanley08, I called the Lagos number and was told that there were some issues with my items at the airport and it will make the next shipment. I appreciate Chinos efforts and meticulous dealings but it would go a long way if mails or texts were sent to notify a customer of any particular issue. Thanks guys for help. 2 chilled Orijin for una!B-)B-)

Lol. One thing I hate more than anything is poor communication. Even if there is something wrong. Let me know, Keep me informed. Simple. I haven't shipped with Chinos before but as great as his rates are, i doubt I'm going to ship with him. The waiting and silence will make me lose my mind. Hopefully u get all ur stuffs soon and more importantly, ur money from ur customers wink
And yh, I don't like Orijin. :p
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2015
9free:

Visa card
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2015
well, i have programmed my mind to expect chinos to ship every 2 weeks now, and expect monday shipment in another 2 weeks. till i get a better alternative, i stay. right now, chinos shipment is good for personal items but very bad for business.

imagine your item getting to his office on the monday he shipped. you have to wait 2 weeks before he ships and still wait another 1 week or 2 before you receive.

i hope person no go don land for jail before customer's goods arrive because no custom strike to use as excuse.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stanley08(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2015
tumababa:
well, i have programmed my mind to expect chinos to ship every 2 weeks now, and expect monday shipment in another 2 weeks. till i get a better alternative, i stay. right now, chinos shipment is good for personal items but very bad for business.

imagine your item getting to his office on the monday he shipped. you have to wait 2 weeks before he ships and still wait another 1 week or 2 before you receive.

i hope person no go don land for jail before customer's goods arrive because no custom strike to use as excuse.

Well said, good for personal items. But business lol.

wtech:
My GTb 204.98 today , better than dat fidelity dat took 225 from me nd leta took 6k plus from my acct.

It's not always ideal, but try as much as possible to have only just about the amount u want to spend in the account. If they don't see the 6K how can they collect it? Worst comes to worst, transaction will fail. All ur money would be returned. Now i keep my money in my Ecobank and send via quickteller the amount i want to spend online to the other bank with like 1K extra. That's it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.