Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543734 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wisehouse(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2015
chinosxl:

Text/email me the full tracking
Hi Man please am still expecting invoice and shipping of my laptop and hard drive this week as you promised.

this is my first deal with you and the items was delivered by usps

Detail;
first package: Hard drive
name on package: Aso....wa Ra.....nd
item no: 9400109..............4958997

Second package: Hp laptop 2000
Name on package: the same name
item no: 940551020..........53896803

thanks a lot.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sakalisis(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2015
chinosxl:

Your tracking shows it was delivered at 12:21pm and signed by me even though i would already be out of the office by this time. Also, UPS delivers to my office between 3pm and 5pm not sure how this was delivered this early. A lot of packages show delivered on tracking even when not actually delivered. USPS, UPS, FEDEX all make mistakes. Since tracking shows it to be delivered i don't think UPS will be able do much here. You can provide me a copy of your paid invoice to the seller and the sellers contact for a refund of your purchase cost.

chinoxl, am angry also

confirm my package usps 9400110**********609

Initial: S. A.

i need to tell the company hav received the package.....waiting patiently
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by otikpoko(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2015
chinosxl:

ok, already working on invoices though they are still saved as draft for now. Will start sending them out Thursday. If this is your first with me you can text me your info - full name on package and email address.

I have sent you series of mail,no response.

I called you Chinox and you received my call.

I also sent you a text message containing my full name and email addresses which you also confirmed that you recived.

Now i am still wondering why you have not replied me.

As for the Order i told you about (about 70 items) i have already placed it with my Previous ship agent and the Transaction is going very smooth.

The way this Thread is going,i hope is does not end like that of Linkto...

People who want to place order better wait for now o...

Because complains here is getting too much angry angry

If i do not get my items this new week...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stanley08(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
If you are planning to buy something today using Ecobank, you better not. Ecobank dollar rate today is 235.7! Lol.

The most expensive rates currently (Reported date)
Ecobank = 235.7 (25th March)
Fidelity Bank = 224 (20th March)
UBA = 224 (18th March)
Access Bank = 214.9 (24th March)
FCMB = 210.1 (22nd March)

For more info on the latest and cheapest rates across banks in Nigeria, come here
www.nairaland.com/2172391/monitoring-dollar-rate-ourselves-closely

Cheers!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by obosirow: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Wahala .... the guy must be overwhelmed.

Chinosxl, I think you need help by employing more hands to make work lighter for you. You handle the delicate part of tracking and clearing while you employ someone to help in sending NL communication to your clients. It isn't fun having to call or send chats without getting replies; even if you are having challenges, people like to be carried along, even bear the burden with you. You have shown that you mean well to your customers yet your services, cos your your business model, isn't helping you in delivering quality service to all your clients. Listening to your clients is key to a successful business. Do well to fix all their concerns. From all the complains above, all they need from you is to communicate with them when they seek info from you not when you feel they need the info.
Just helping.. Happy Easter in advance. cool

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Items picked up.... thx to chinosxl and Taiwo KBM

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=otikpoko post=31984040]

I also sent you a text message containing my full name and email addresses which you also confirmed that you recived.

As for the Order i told you about (about 70 items) i have already placed it with my Previous ship agent and the Transaction is going very smooth.

[b]If i do not get my items this new week...[/[/b]quote]
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
otikpoko:

If i do not get my items this new week...

Everyone will get their items shipped out this week.

I don't see how my shipping business will end up as "Linkto..." I receive packages and ship whatever I receive.

Glad you sorted out your 70 items.

90% of complaints here are from new customers not familiar with my shipping method that get scared whenever they don't receive immediate reply from me. There are other complaints on here that are 100% customers fault. If one customer is sending me packages with 2 to 5 different names, these packages will ship by the exact names on the package. I am human and like to get some rest after a busy week. Customers trying to call/text/email me at midnight will have to wait until I'm up from bed. I can't answer calls/emails/text Saturdays and Sundays anymore.

I have tried several employees and that have lead to several mistakes that I can't afford so, I'm back to doing things my self. Truth is, I will never be the best shipper for everyone, it will be up to customers to evaluate my shipping method and decide if they want to continue with me or proceed on with another.

I'm always on the phone with customers so, If another customer calls me once/twice and I don't pick up they can leave me a text message and I will respond as soon as I'm free.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
@chinosxl,
You are doing a great job here,
Please these chargers are on their way to ur office,
Via DHL Tracking number 93748699.........346071901
The other laptop battery i bought was lost either from your end or your lagos office,
This two items are already delivered to your office
Tracking number 94059036...........853378

Tracking number 91149012.........677140488
Expecting two other items once they arrive will want consolidate and ship out for me
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by otikpoko(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
chinosxl:

I don't see how my shipping business will end up as "Linkto..." I receive packages and ship whatever I receive.

90% of complaints here are from new customers not familiar with my shipping method that get scared whenever they don't receive immediate reply from me. There are other complaints on here that are 100% customers fault. If one customer is sending me packages with 2 to 5 different names, these packages will ship by the exact names on the package. I am human and like to get some rest after a busy week. Customers trying to call/text/email me at midnight will have to wait until I'm up from bed. I can't answer calls/emails/text Saturdays and Sundays anymore.

I have tried several employees and that have lead to several mistakes that I can't afford so, I'm back to doing things my self. Truth is, I will never be the best shipper for everyone, it will be up to customers to evaluate my shipping method and decide if they want to continue with me or proceed on with another.

I'm always on the phone with customers so, If another customer calls me once/twice and I don't pick up they can leave me a text message and I will respond as soon as I'm free.

Assuming i got a reply from you before now, i do not have any stress na.

Your silence is what is making some people including me startled shocked
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pamyp(f): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
PLEASE WHO KNOWS ETINOSAJAY?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 26, 2015
pamyp:
any problem ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2015
Nice thread cool
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2015
chinosxl:

How do you explain, your not updating the thread with customers who have had their lightweight items shipped? Is that also too much to ask off you? Do you not think that if you did that, it would relieve most of the pressure on you from customers? Can we please have a list of the initials of all customers whose lightweight items make each shipment on a regular basis, starting with the last shipment. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
pamyp:
I KNOW HIM AS A MEMBER OF THIS TREND, ONCE PICKED UP ITEMS FOR HIM AND SENT DOWN TO BENIN , ANY PROBLEM??
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by oladypopsy(f): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hi Chinos,
Pls,it is like something is wrong with this delivery the item(micheal kors watch) ought to have been delivered lastest 18-03-2015), but it is showing package( The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. Your item arrived at our USPS facility in HOUSTON, TX 77072 on March 18, 2015 at 1:33 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination). Carrier:usps(94055******92456)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Chinos, I send u a text, hope u got it. Thanks
chinosxl:

Everyone will get their items shipped out this week. .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Chinos, item with FedEx tracking # 7803****1800 was delivered today at 1.09 pm and signed for by one IIFUNI.

Sent you mails and you have kept mum again. Before you know it now it would be story again about not knowing any IIFUNI and then I will lose another item. Please confirm delivery.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2015
@ chinosxl The items with the following track numbers are on the way to your office. Please consolidate the three of them in one package. I'm yet to receive my $47 paypal refund, so make deductions from it for the shipping fees
9505511108******446428
9274899999******688217
9400109699******007218
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chinosxl,

I want this sparepart for my motorbike;

https://www.motorcyclespareparts.eu/kawasaki-parts/motorcycles/z750r-2011/frame-fittings-598843/1409106026z-cover-air-cleaner-lh-f-b-zr100.aspx

Please get across to me on cost and modalities for payment/order.

Thank you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
@chinosxl,
this item via dhl is delivered today

tracking no: 937486.........................346071901

will want it consolidated with this two previous delivered items via usps

usps: 94059036900...........853378
usps: 91149012.............1677140488

This other item is on its way to your office, once it arrives you can ship all items out.

item on the way with tracking no 94055096.............2740171 VIA USPS

I WILL send you the link of the battery that got missing from your end via mail
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Hi House have anyone gotten a TV from Amazon and does it work with our voltage output here?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2015
cne010:
Hi House have anyone gotten a TV from Amazon and does it work with our voltage output here?

I'll just advice you to buy ur TV here in Nigeria
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Graham123: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2015
fashrola:
I'll just advice you to buy ur TV here in Nigeria
TVs can be way cheaper overthere even when including the shipping fee. However, this would only make sense for high end TVs only from $1000 above. The difference can be huge. You still need to factor in some things like manufacturer's warranty, specs, brand and waiting time. You want a samsung or LG, buy in Nigeria. Need a Vizio or Panasonic, try Walmart or Amazon.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2015
I wonder who hid my post and what part of your rules did my post violate? Do you think there is a fire without a smoke or you think I type on nairaland for fun? Please I would appreciate an answer from the MOD that hid my post as to why a simple post as **please legalwealth and chinos should try and refund my money on or before Monday** should be hidden. Sickness wey no hide me, I no go hide am at all. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dragnet: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2015
mavinc4u:
I wonder who hid my post and what part of your rules did my post violate? Do you think there is a fire without a smoke or you think I type on nairaland for fun? Please I would appreciate an answer from the MOD that hid my post as to why a simple post as **please legalwealth and chinos should try and refund my money on or before Monday** should be hidden. Sickness wey no hide me, I no go hide am at all. Thanks

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD /
huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting images.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2015
dragnet:

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD /
huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting images.

Okay, thanks for your response. Although all words were bold but they are not distracting posts as they are still in accordance with the thread. If the post is not a distracting post, does it still matter if I make them bold as I have seen that happens on nairaland? Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dragnet: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2015
mavinc4u:

Okay, thanks for your response. Although all words were bold but they are not distracting posts as they are still in accordance with the thread. If the post is not a distracting post, does it still matter if I make them bold as I have seen that happens on nairaland? Thanks
What the rule means is that having all words in bold/all caps etc are distracting, the only way out is to highlight the only important parts of the posts.

If people have posted such and nothing happened, its either it escaped the radar or a blind eye was deliberately turned to it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2015
dragnet:

What the rule means is that having all words in bold/all caps etc are distracting, the only way out is to highlight the only important parts of the posts.

If people have posted such and nothing happened, its either it escaped the radar or a blind eye was deliberately turned to it.

Okay, noted. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.