Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544633 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by PrinceLat(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Spoke to Ndidi a couple of minutes ago, and he said that they shipped on August 3rd, said to call him by thursday for further info , i brought to his attention that new info emerged on this thread that we should forward receipt of purchase to lsm global, and he refuted it that its false, and maitained that they actually shipped august 3rd.

Chinos, once again this is a plea to you, get someone to do your PR work and handle all correspondence as at when due and continually inform people of developments.

Some of us have been shipping with you for a year now, to some extent i can say we are familiar with your modus operandi, others are new and some are watching, waiting to make a decision to ship with you.

with unverified info floating about , it can cause unnecessary panic and loss of customers.

Please do the needful and find a way to apprise us of all Development/Changes.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by crestweon(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
This guy really has little respect for his customers. Same way our government thinks they are doing us a favor. I laugh like Obasanjo lol
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stormyboss: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
PrinceLat:
Spoke to Ndidi a couple of minutes ago, and he said that they shipped on August 3rd, said to call him by thursday for further info , i brought to his attention that new info emerged on this thread that we should forward receipt of purchase to lsm global, and he refuted it that its false, and maitained that they actually shipped august 3rd.

Chinos, once again this is a plea to you, get someone to do your PR work and handle all correspondence as at when due and continually inform people of

developments.

Some of us have been shipping with you for a year now, to some extent i can say we are familiar with your modus operandi, others are new and some are watching, waiting to make a decision to ship with you.

with unverified info floating about , it can cause unnecessary panic and loss of customers.

Please do the needful and find a way to apprise us of all Development/Changes.

I called Ndidi he told me about the invoice stuff and i also got a mail from lsm

Chinox should say something...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
oga chinoxl
my two items have arrived at your office. please try and send me the invoice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sawhite: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
this thread shippin slow die

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
GBOSA!!!
Kudos to Chinox . I received my package and i laugh bc i sed the wonderful and unique service mr chinox rendered. I didnt pay him for extra service he rendered for me by checkin all the tabs for me. And protect me from wrong and fake import. A very good communication. CHINOX THANKS. Zeez Africa
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Cvesta(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stormyboss:
Good day, your invoice will be sent shortly, email me a copy of all your purchase receipt as soon as possible. Thanks.

Did any body get this message from lsm?
I got this mail too
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 5:47am On Aug 05, 2015
prudentkolly:
GBOSA!!!
Kudos to Chinox . I received my package and i laugh bc i sed the wonderful and unique service mr chinox rendered. I didnt pay him for extra service he rendered for me by checkin all the tabs for me. And protect me from wrong and fake import. A very good communication. CHINOX THANKS. Zeez Africa
I don't get you... does it mean our items are ready for pick up already?

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2015
Chinosxl should come out and explain about the issue of the receipt because my next purchase will be from craigslist and i wonder how i am gonna get a receipt for that
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by timmy2830: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2015
My advise oga chinox..employ someone to do the paperwork and reply emails ,cuz this dont look good or spokes well for new customers like us,do you know how frustrating it is for our mails no been reply or calls not been pick up.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by McjMike(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Pls who knows how to contact nija custom for quick response? My item was overcharged greatly after paing 14k for usps to Nija, custom place another 10k on a single laptop (old used laptop of $50) help o o o. Its wt the post office o...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
McjMike:
Pls who knows how to contact nija custom for quick response? My item was overcharged greatly after paing 14k for usps to Nija, custom place another 10k on a single laptop (old used laptop of $50) help o o o. Its wt the post office o...

why do you think we use shipping agents? lol. the last time it happened to me, i had to pay it. they will soon charge you for demurrage..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by timmy2830: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please as anyone gotten an invoice for 3rd august'15 shipment or heard anytime...am in the dark here?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by McjMike(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
tumababa:

why do you think we use shipping agents? lol. the last time it happened to me, i had to pay it. they will soon charge you for demurrage..
Thanks jare, infact am tired. I got stuckd wt lagtech d other time, and who do I trust again. This one was shipped from a man who am close with in USA.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wassup.... Tomorrow is Thursday and no invoice yet? undecided

Chinosxl wats going on?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
McjMike:
Thanks jare, infact am tired. I got stuckd wt lagtech d other time, and who do I trust again. This one was shipped from a man who am close with in USA.

You should have asked for help bro. I would have assist you with the custom tin since it's just a small package.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 12:47am On Aug 06, 2015
@Chinosxl,
Please i sent you an email regarding some urgent payment i want to make, please read and get back to me sir.
Thanks
Confluence
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 06, 2015
Good morning all
Hope business is going on fine?

For your pick up and deliveries,kindly contact tylogistics for speeeeeeeeed delivery service.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2015
I have 2 Hp Compaq 6710b for Sale....
1. Very Neat Hp Compaq Laptop.
2. Intel Core 2 duo Processor.
3. 2gb Memory.
4. 120/160 hard disk.
5. Follow come battery that last for 4hrs.
6. Inbuilt Bluetooth.
7. Follow come charger and working well.
8. Location: Osun/Osogbo.
9. Price: 35k last.
10. Call/whatsapp: 07035626132. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:
Good morning all
Hope business is going on fine?

For your pick up and deliveries,kindly contact tylogistics for speeeeeeeeed delivery service.

Mr TY are you sure there is going to be pick up this week? Cos we got no update!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2015
i believe chinos will update us soon.... don't expect pickup this weekend so you won't be too disappointed. delays like this happen once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2015
@All,
Chinosxl, has been very busy lately at the airport, he said he has had a very stressful day sent me a text around 2:30am Nigerian time, please let be patient with him,
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
confluence:
@All,
Chinosxl, has been very busy lately at the airport, he said he has had a very stressful day sent me a text around 2:30am Nigerian time, please let be patient with him,

It's hard to be patient with someone when you're not getting any information at all. Emails ought to have gone out informing everyone involved of any delay. Nobody expects Chinosxl to be God, but bad customer service is the bane of any business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by PrinceLat(m): 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dreamsinbc:

It's hard to be patient with someone when you're not getting any information at all. Emails ought to have gone out informing everyone involved of any delay. Nobody expects Chinosxl to be God, but bad customer service is the bane of any business

couldn't have said it better, communication is key and very important, we know chinosxl is not a magician, but a simple update will do , instead of getting different stories from different people here...................hmmmmmm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dear Customers,

Our Shipment didn't make Aug 3rd flight due to TSA/Customs screening. We have re booked our shipment for Aug 10th. We are doing our best to finalize the screening process though we have to let TSA and U.S customs to their duties. All emails will be replied as soon as Chinosxl (Owner) is finished with airport screening. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards
LSM Team
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
fwonders22:

Mr TY are you sure there is going to be pick up this week? Cos we got no update!!

Letz keep our fingers cross....................if their is none,anytime theirs is,am always available to deliver.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by McjMike(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ahmed4002:

You should have asked for help bro. I would have assist you with the custom tin since it's just a small package.
its still there bro. They called me Friday that post office will return it on Monday pls help o o o.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
McjMike:
its still there bro. They called me Friday that post office will return it on Monday pls help o o o.

Is it FedEx? Please contact me on 08089928884

This my what's app contact.
What's app only. Please don't quote me
Will edit it later
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
@house, does it take so long for an item bougth from a seller in China to get to Chinox's address
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ndudichukwumah(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=Awalla post=36751814]@house, does it take so long for an item bougth from a seller in China to get to Chinox's address[/quote

Its Between 10-14days form China To US]
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by McjMike(m): 4:53am On Aug 09, 2015
McjMike:
@Ahmed4002 please help o o..

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.