Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544553 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by McjMike(m): 4:56am On Aug 09, 2015
@Ahmed4002 Is it FedEx? Please contact me on No it is USPS sir. I'll watshap u now.

This my what's app contact.
What's app only. Please don't quote me
Will edit it later
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by McjMike(m): 5:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Is it FedEx? Please contact me on 080..............4

mine is this 08162523879 cos I cant get u on watshap. Pls help o. I'll modify later dont quote pls. @Ahmed4002 pls help am waiting still. Sory i didnt know I was wrong with number, 081 not 080
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2015
McjMike:
mine is this 0806879 cos I cant get u on watshap. Pls help o. I'll modify later dont quote pls.

will what's app you with my other line

080334****225

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
McjMike:
@Ahmed4002 please help o o..

Bro, check 3 message up on this thread, you will see his whatapp no inorder to contact him.

he said you should not quote the said message
Goodluck.
*modify*
it seems like you have contacted him already.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by McjMike(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ahmed4002:

will what's app you with my other line

08034****25
Thanks oga mi, am waiting sir. Thanks oga chinoxy sir. Need your USA number sir, need it for ebay shipping address.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
McjMike:
Thanks oga mi, am waiting sir. Thanks oga chinoxy sir. Need your USA number sir, need it for ebay shipping address.

Guess this wrong message.
Am not Chinosxl, please check page 0
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by McjMike(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ahmed4002:

McjMike:
Ahmed4002:

yea, am waiting for u sir, watshap.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hello all being a While...howz d biz going? And sure u rocking d services of lsm...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Laredojohn:
Hello all being a While...howz d biz going? And sure u rocking d services of lsm...

Yeah we still rock the service of LSM!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by McjMike(m): 6:11am On Aug 10, 2015
McjMike:
Thanks oga mi, am waiting sir. Pls they will return it today .
08162523879 pls @Ahmed4002
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by JBurgess95: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
ibnquasale:
@tumababa,
can u help unlock a nokia lumia 1520 at&t....

Hey there. try following this guide I found online: http://www.freemobileunlockcodes.com/brands/nokia/unlock-nokia-lumia-1520-free i used it to unlock my nokia lumia 1520 and it worked for me (I'm also on AT&T) so might work for you too!! :-)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2015
Still no invoice. Maybe no shipment this week again.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
Infact Chinoxl has really shocked me big time.... Can you imagine what I heard from ndidi that USA customs has not yet released the goods !! Infact this has really pushed me to the wall. Its a final deal with chinoxl , he's just one funny dude who really hates to do proper update. Get my goods out please and let me go in peace or else?

Its obvious there won't be shipment this week again, can u imagine? Haaa other logistics my have their flopp too but this crazy things we do experience here is too much...... Dem what do I tell my customers again this week?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Infact when people port the other time I was defending him but this time I've got enough of this shit
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
angry angry angry undecided It serves me right. Cheaper is definitely not better

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tbliss12:
Infact Chinoxl has really shocked me big time.... Can you imagine what I heard from ndidi that USA customs has not yet released the goods !! Infact this has really pushed me to the wall. Its a final deal with chinoxl , he's just one funny dude who really hates to do proper update. Get my goods out please and let me go in peace or else?

Its obvious there won't be shipment this week again, can u imagine? Haaa other logistics my have their flopp too but this crazy things we do experience here is too much...... Dem what do I tell my customers again this week?

They have not released goods ke?? Gbese!!!!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stormyboss: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
I called Ndidi and he told me the shipment didnt move yesterday due to the Customs verification issue... The most annoying part of this whole deal is that Chinox hardly keeps customers updated... He doesnt pick his calls neither does he reply Mails... This is really bad

The funny part is my package from shoptomydoor moved yesterday from the same houston TX... So i really wonder why it is Chinox having this issue.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by PrinceLat(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Honestly i dont know where to start, we have asked, we have pleaded, we have tried to be reasonable with you chinos, to come forth and tell us the real situation of things, yet you refused and kept mute translating into there is nothing we can do to you

1. someone came here last week and said we should send receipt of purchase of things shipped to you

2. I called nidid to verify, he said its a lie that august 3rd shipment was made

3. On Friday of the same week, a mail was sent to me that it will be 10th as 3rd could not be done due to U.S. customs (guess who lied then)

4. I know you to ship weekly, i have been off for a while here, came back and noticed shipping is now every fortnight

5. By the end of this week, my package would have stayed exactly a month with you and still no sign of shipping.

6. More and more people are still sending their goods to your place as we speak, and no clear information on what will happen to their goods

But why sit and look on, without informing us of the real situation, something deep down in my guts tells me something is wrong somewhere and you are not telling us.

what happened to august 3rd shipment ? is a question only chinos himself can answer........................for the very last time, Chinos! Chinos! Chinosssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! tell us what the issue is

NB

We dey beg you now oh, by the time you go begin beg us..................it might be too late.............................and you will wish
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
So chinosxl is no more reliable?? With same old poo with getting replies from him.
Shameful.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Its obvious he doesn't believe in his business name being tarnished that's y he loves to keep quiet having this kind of mindset that "if you don't ship with him others will ship with him". There are guys that can finish his image and name online in 3mins and nobody will ship with him. This is really crazy he got no heart and conscience some people have goods above N100,000 there and all he does is to keep quiet. God is watching
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
what are shoptodoor charges
Stormyboss:
I called Ndidi and he told me the shipment didnt move yesterday due to the Customs verification issue... The most annoying part of this whole deal is that Chinox hardly keeps customers updated... He doesnt pick his calls neither does he reply Mails... This is really bad

The funny part is my package from shoptomydoor moved yesterday from the same houston TX... So i really wonder why it is Chinox having this issue.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stormyboss: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
tonjeola:
what are shoptodoor charges

Chinox is Cheaper that the only advantage
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Stormyboss:

Chinox is Cheaper that the only advantage
For me, that's not true, it's more or less the same, shoptomydoor is even cheaper because their payment system is not rigid like Chinox who imposes N143/$ on us. I've ported to shoptomydoor and I have shipped a few items with them, I'm very satisfied with their charges and services
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
What is their charges per lb?
lordkay10:

For me, that's not true, it's more or less the same, shoptomydoor is even cheaper because their payment system is not rigid like Chinox who imposes N143/$ on us. I've ported to shoptomydoor and I have shipped a few items with them, I'm very satisfied with their charges and services
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
tonjeola:
What is their charges per lb?
I really didn't calculate but it's nothing far from what Chinox charges for same weight, why I prefer shoptomydoor is because I don't need to pay extra for pickup to my location as I'm resident upcountry. Their customer service is excellent and you have options to ship via sea or air. The freight charge for sea is abysmally low!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
How many days delivery? From ur experience
lordkay10:

I really didn't calculate but it's nothing far from what Chinox charges for same weight, why I prefer shoptomydoor is because I don't need to pay extra for pickup to my location as I'm resident upcountry. Their customer service is excellent and you have options to ship via sea or air. The freight charge for sea is abysmally low!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
tonjeola:
How many days delivery? From ur experience
Shipments leave US for Lagos every Saturday and gets to their sorting office a week after, try them you won't regret. Just make sure you read instructions on their website very well regarding item consolidation to reduce cost of shipping
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
lordkay10:

Shipments leave US for Lagos every Saturday and gets to their sorting office a week after, try them you won't regret. Just make sure you read instructions on their website very well regarding item consolidation to reduce cost of shipping
I have account with them since they change to shoptomydoor from aascargo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dreamsinbc(f): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2015
You have got to be joking, Chinosxl. No updates AGAIN this week? I cannot wait for my items to get to me. It's back to Shoptomydoor and Midas for me.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2015
I did some underground research last nite and I discovered that other logistics are shipping continuously even some had shipped twice this month alone please go check just4jesu and shoptomydoor so what Ndidi said yesterday that all shippers are being searched and no freight company shipped from USA in the past 3wks is not true

I just prayed nothing happen because hmmmmmmmmb

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.