Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543601 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shoptomydoor: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
You can get your shipping cost right there on our homepage even before you shop from US, UK and China. Visit this to calculate your cost:
https://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote

tumababa:

Shoptomydoor please i need answers
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by adewale202: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Shoptomydoor Which shipping cost are u talking about while u still charge for duty and some other charges , before u charge 23k for single laptop now am sure say na 40k una go day charge.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
tumababa:

so if i ship 3 iPhones weighing 3lb and worth 1500usd through shoptomydoor, you charge me around 12usd plus 10usd fixed plus 150usd clearing fee making total of 172usd. is that right?
Tumababa ama add u, let's discuss
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Laredojohn:

Tumababa ama add u, let's discuss

Thanks. Will try them out
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
tumababa:

Thanks. Will try them out
I.have used shoptomydoor before.. to be sincere they are cost fair same with shippyme. And delivery time was okay too. But I prefer to ship bigger itmes with them mainly for security and insurance
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by crestweon(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
VonScott:
Pardon me Guys, but I have a question for experienced Amazon shoppers.

I registered an acct on Amazon.com and immediately made a purchase with my Visa Card. The order was confirmed immediately via email. That was 3days ago.

Till date however, I'm yet to receive any debit alert from my bank (as I've confirmed it's not debited) and the Order on Amazon still reads 'not yet shipped'

Question is, Is there some form of Account or Payment verification underway causing this delay or is this normal precession? What am I missing?

You get charged only when items ship. That's a control between customers and sellers.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
twinskenny:
I.have used shoptomydoor before.. to be sincere they are cost fair same with shippyme. And delivery time was okay too. But I prefer to ship bigger itmes with them mainly for security and insurance

Seems they are hiding the fact that you pay 10% of the item for clearing after calculating d shipping

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
adewale202:
Shoptomydoor Which shipping cost are u talking about while u still charge for duty and some other charges , before u charge 23k for single laptop now am sure say na 40k una go day charge.

Bros I beg forget them jare when them no be DHL!! Its a free world anyone can use them no stress
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by inze(m): 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
ccaramel:
Is August 17th shipment ready for pickup?

Yes, picked up mine today
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ezechilln: 1:55am On Aug 29, 2015
hello guys whats really happeningwith august 3rd shippment.

Is chinosxl shipping this Saturday -Monday or not?- all dis bickering with shoptomydoor wont help shiii

Anybody heard anything sensible in chinosxl camp?

Has our package been seized stolen or what ?

Any specific date whenwe should expect our ackage next year next fridat next 10 years. Refreshing this thread is makin me seem like a nigga on ocd.

And one more thing guys iff our package is still on pending by the mid kf next month what do you think we can do to really get chinoxsl attention cos this to me crazy.

.....I don frustrate..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 2:59am On Aug 29, 2015
pls house, let talk with one voice. August 3rd shipment should be everybody concern. million is about to enter dust pls anybody with hotline number of chinox should pls call or text him. we need update pls. a penny invested is a biz
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bllosom123(f): 4:02am On Aug 29, 2015
order 68660.
shoptomydoor forward ever.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2015
inze:

Yes, picked up mine today
Thanks!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 6:46am On Aug 29, 2015
Hello house no email sent as regards invoice meaning its still hanging, only one person can really help us all out and that's @Ahmed he promised to call him and we need to take this serious now if he can start making calls also to that his brother at the customs office in Nahco.

Another suggestion is please is there anyone here who has a friend or relative in Houston, Texas USA? or any other place closer to Chinoxl address. I smell something fishing.

We need someone in the USA to follow him(chinoxl) and see exactly what is on ground if possible with pictures updates.

For crying out loud Chinoxl is not in another planet!! All we need is first ascertain that those goods are under Houston's custom office after then we know what to do.

We have the right to fight for our goods if possible reporting it to relevant agencies both in Nigeria and USA some people have close to 800k in that consignment.

Please house let's do a team work and start something before its too late.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2015
August 3rd Shipment cry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2015
I really dont understand Chinos

5 Mins of your time wont hurt to come here and clarify what is going on to the house!!

i dont also understand why items delivered on the 12th of August didnt come with 17th shipment

Please jst come and tell us what is really going on! or at least respond to mails n calls

you are seriously straining your business name with this lackluster attitude regards communication with ur customers

Ndidi is clueless as to what is happening and i can no longer really on his words of assurance!

enough is enough!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ezechilln: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2015
I have a friend in texas who just moved he resides in dallas......anybody in the house sabi anybody for tx-Houston. .....dat should be our main focus in gettting his attntion else na complain we go dey complain tilll November no showwwwww .....
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
ezechilln:
I have a friend in texas who just moved he resides in dallas......anybody in the house sabi anybody for tx-Houston. .....dat should be our main focus in gettting his attntion else na complain we go dey complain tilll November no showwwwww .....

God Bless u my brother its obvious no one here is close to the solution but u,pls chinoxl address is on the front page I don't know if you can help us reach your friend to help us out......just to visit chinoxl and to see the goods on our behalf

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Veritas234(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
shoptomydoor:
Hello Adewale,

It is not possible that we charge you N23,000 for a laptop weighing 10lbs. For a laptop of 10lbs we charge $43.90, you can calculate this yourself right there on our home page using this link:
http://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote.
If you are a genuine customer and you are sure that this complaint is genuine provide us with your order number to enable us look into this.

$43? And Shoptomydoor charge me $88.31 for a laptop less than 10lbs? *In shock*. Last time I ship wiv you anyways.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Veritas234:

$43? And Shoptomydoor charge me $88.31 for a laptop less than 10lbs? *In shock*. Last time I ship wiv you anyways.

*laughing* in chinese ..........oh boy these people don turn DHL oooo ....... But bros u too buy brand new noooow. Shoptomydoor my foot rubbishhhhhhh!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
$88? For one laptop? Use shoptomygate,oh sorry shoptomydoor, na oyo u dey.
Veritas234:

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Veritas234:

Bro,
Thank you for providing the pic as your evidence..... otherwise, they for denial you dey way Judas Iscariot denied Jesus.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Veritas234:

Lol. Deleting them from all my shipping address.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Any Update about 2moro Shipment.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dscientist:
Any Update about 2moro Shipment.

Yeah I had SMS chat with chinoxl and he confirmed that august 3rd is already at the airport to move by Monday.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Besto(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
fwonders22:

Yeah I had SMS chat with chinoxl and he confirmed that august 3rd is already at the airport to move by Monday.

so ur mind rest bah.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
fwonders22:

Good News
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
fwonders22:

Don't be surprised when he says exactly the same thing in three weeks time grin

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ezechilln: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
fwonders22 post pic of the sms chatt make we see cos today iss commn tmr is delayd

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
ezechilln:

fwonders22 post pic of the sms chatt make we see cos today iss commn tmr is delayd

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=)) =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=))
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
ezechilln:

Seconded cry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Same Chinos I sent an SMS enquiry as per Aug3 shipment, he never responded. We have to do something fast!

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.