Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543605 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kashif(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2015
I have an invoice. Thank God I was originally supposed to be on the 17th shipment.

But Chino, do well to update this thread, as 80% of your customers are here.

The regulars, when is this shipment due for collection?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Kashif:
I have an invoice. Thank God I was originally supposed to be on the 17th shipment.

But Chino, do well to update this thread, as 80% of your customers are here.

The regulars, when is this shipment due for collection?

You can look at Friday/Saturday
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2015
August 17th Shipment invoice received.... but August 3rd shipment is more important to me cry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Invoice recieved.
I hope the delayed package be shipped soon. Although I have just a single item there and doesn't affect me much.

I think this platform is for getting customers and not his primary means of communication.
If you have complaints just mail or text him. If you don't get any response just call the Lagos office and lay your complain and they will relate it to Chinos if its something they can't handle.

That's just how we deal, and it's been working for me.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kashif(m): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Etinosajay:

You can look at Friday/Saturday

Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Rexyl(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pls how long doest it take to get items shipped thru this company delivered in Nigeria?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by domack99(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Please when is the next shipping
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
domack99:
Please when is the next shipping

Other things bn equal, that should be next week...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2015
Rexyl:
Pls how long doest it take to get items shipped thru this company delivered in Nigeria?

Just study the thread and know the week he will be shipping then place your order and calculate its arrival to a Friday before the Saturday of his shipment. Like now he shipped on 17th his next should be in 2weeks but we here are looking at next week cos of 3rd of august shipment. So keep your ears to the ground
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Those of you who have gotten your invoice did you still submit your verification documents to chinoxl before your invoice was sent?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2015
I didnt get any invoice yet! 3 different packages delivered promptly to Chino and still no invoice. Customers are getting impatient.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2015
@ ccaramel,
I think may be your item are in that august 3rd shipment, no body has gotten invoice on that yet, but i have item that came in on friday 14th august, that i got invoice for 17th august and have shipped already, have you also send him your identity details?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ndudichukwumah(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2015
ernieboy:
Those of you who have gotten your invoice did you still submit your verification documents to chinoxl before your invoice was sent?

Yes
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2015
For this 3rd august shipment, when exactly should we be looking at now ? 24th august or 31st? I know Chinoxl won't respond though but I'm just being curious........ Excuses are already exhausted on my lips!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2015
confluence:
@ ccaramel,
I think may be your item are in that august 3rd shipment, no body has gotten invoice on that yet, but i have item that came in on friday 14th august, that i got invoice for 17th august and have shipped already, have you also send him your identity details?
Thanks Confluence. Only 1 will be on August 3rd shipment. The other 2 were delivered after that for August 10 shipment. I sent my identity and invoices promptly when requested. The wait is mind numbing angry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
SMS recieved

"Your August 17th shipment is available for pickup thanks. LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING."
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
tumababa:
Time to take a break from shipping. Just lost a phone worth 120k with another shipper while chinos is holding 8 phones that are supposed to have been sold and forgotten.

Really time to take a break

yeaaa. the shipper finally found my lost iphone 6 64gig!!!!! so happy

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
just got a text that august 17th shipment is available for pickup
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by inze(m): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2015
tumababa:

. . . what a relief
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by domack99(m): 12:16am On Aug 21, 2015
Chino,

My package was deliverd today, UPS number 1ZA8**********5237. please confirm status. Package was left on your front door
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Delivered to chinos 30days ago.

Not yet received. Frustration no get part 2. Unfortunately i just have to wait. Nothing else can be done.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
August 17th Shipment Received.

Wish 3rd would be available soon enough.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Segibambo(m): 4:38am On Aug 22, 2015
Please i would like to import some watches from ebay, how do i go about it?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
I got august 24 shipments invoice . It's saying unofficial.I don't understand that style at all.plus there's no word on August 3Rd shipment
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stormyboss: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
ozor1:
I got august 24 shipments. It's saying unofficial.I don't understand that style at all.plus there's no word on August 3Rd shipment

U mean Aug 24 Invoice
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Stormyboss:

U mean Aug 24 Invoice
yeah,my bad
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
ozor1:
I got august 24 shipments invoice . It's saying unofficial.I don't understand that style at all.plus there's no word on August 3Rd shipment

Chairman please we will appreciate if you can screen grab that invoice for us to see here cos 3rd shipment is really delayed and everyone who has goods locked down is really eager to see the outcome......pls screen grab and upload here
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by TheTega(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
fwonders22:

Chairman please we will appreciate if you can screen grab that invoice for us to see here cos 3rd shipment is really delayed and everyone who has goods locked down is really eager to see the outcome......pls screen grab and upload here
here

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2015
tumababa:

Congrats bro, that means u are back in biz.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2015
ozor1:
here
u mean only phone weigh 15lbs
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2015
fwonders22:

Probably the August 3rd shipment might be the unofficial shipment #justsaying

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.