Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (545220 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dieumerci:

SMS used to be the best way to communicate with you cos you did reply mine even faster on several occasions. But recently, you reply only when you feel like.

Events in the past have proved that information from your managers can not be relied on. Me no longer call them.

We know that there are other shippers on NL, we have made our choice and our choice is Chinosxl / LSM. All we are saying is, treat us well sir.

There would definitely be issues, but you can do better than this.

So you can be this civil?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Chinosxl. Thanks for the free shipment, have pick up my items. It's such a huge load shocked

And to you TYLOGISTICS1 for the prompt delivery
I won an item on eBay but currently my eBay is limited..can u help to pay using my eBay username.. thanks in advance
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
jfkenny:

I won an item on eBay but currently my eBay is limited..can u help to pay using my eBay username.. thanks in advance
hit me up
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mikron(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
ozor1:
never mind,it works perfectly if you unlock it, I've bought alot of them
are u sure? wow, so i can go for it then?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 4:31am On Sep 08, 2015
@legalwealth, how far?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 6:54am On Sep 08, 2015
mikron:
are u sure? wow, so i can go for it then?
very well, if you have a problem unlocking it, just contact me
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jfkenny(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2015
ozor1:
hit me up
how do i contact u.
cant find ur email or phone number on ur profile
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 7:04am On Sep 08, 2015
jfkenny:

how do i contact u.
cant find ur email or phone number on ur profile
like seriously?? check my.previous posts on this section
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mikron(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2015
ozor1:
very well, if you have a problem unlocking it, just contact me
k tnx bro
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 2:29am On Sep 09, 2015
pls I need someone that can make a eBay
payment for me with stanbic linked PayPal
account, at the rate of 212/$ just $55.

thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 3:02am On Sep 09, 2015
September 14th Shipment Invoice received
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Please, has anyone ever done sea freight with Chinosxl? What was your experience re shipping times and costs? TIA
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2015
confluence:
@legalwealth,
You got mail, please respond quickly.
Thanks

Take action by contacting Chinosxl with what was sent to you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
You can still get PayPal fund at N210/$ to China

It can as well be sent to your PayPal account as GIFT/FRIEND so that you will get exact amount if your account is USA paypal account.
We can as well help you to buy anything from Ebay with our own ebay account while you get your item at our Lagos office

Over $10,000USD legit fund is available in a more than 4 years old USA PayPal account.
Contact us via info@ijamsolution.com if interested.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
@legalwealth, i just send him mail now, thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
confluence:
@legalwealth, i just send him mail now, thanks

Great and I hope he has confirmed the payments and you as well received the transaction details.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by domack99(m): 4:13am On Sep 10, 2015
Hi Chinosxl, i have some item to be delivered on friday, can they make September 14 shipment?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2015
Some1, Pls how do i get invoice on purchased items on ebay. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by gnykelly(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2015
where was I since awhile make I start biz.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Taiwo sabi this collecting of packages from LSM office in Lagos die......can you believe that this guy is faster than bolt in terms of delivering your package for you, try him out and you will see for yourself. thanks for the early delivery of my package to Osogbo yesterday.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
dOriginal:

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
dOriginal:

click on purchased items.
click on the particular item you want the invoice.
click on view order details.
click on printer friendly page.
then ctrl P on your keyboard to print to whatever format you want to.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
mavinc4u:

click on purchased items.
click on the particular item you want the invoice.
click on view order details.
click on printer friendly page.
then ctrl P on your keyboard to print to whatever format you want to.

Thanks to ebay witch! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
mavinc4u:

click on purchased items. click on the particular item you want the invoice. click on view order details. click on printer friendly page. then ctrl P on your keyboard to print to whatever format you want to.

bless u plenty bro,

. . . But . . .

actually wanna mail it to someone.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 12:33am On Sep 11, 2015
dOriginal:

bless u plenty bro,

. . . But . . .

actually wanna mail it to someone.

Print to pdf using doPDF or any order pdf converter.download doPDF on your system then once you type ctrl P on your keyboard, a print page would pop up then select doPDF and save. Send it to whoever you please after saving it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 8:43am On Sep 11, 2015
I sincerely hope Chinox will not come and tell me the US customs have rufused to release the goods I bought with my hard-earned money, that will be an invitation to World War III

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
@Chinosxl,
Please confirm payment made by legalwealth to you on my behalf, i have about three mails no reply, want to pick up my items please

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2015
confluence:
@Chinosxl,
Please confirm payment made by legalwealth to you on my behalf, i have about three mails no reply, want to pick up my items please

My suggestion.

Next time send legalwealth a link to your invoice. He can open the invoice and then click pay invoice on the invoice page, he'd be redirected to pay with paypal. And once paid, you don't need to contact chinosxl for confirmation, as paypal will automatically mark it as paid. You then simply click the same invoice link you received from chinos, and you'd see it marked as paid.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2015
Etinosajay:

My suggestion.

Next time send legalwealth a link to your invoice. He can open the invoice and then click pay invoice on the invoice page, he'd be redirected to pay with paypal. And once paid, you don't need to contact chinosxl for confirmation, as paypal will automatically mark it as paid. You then simply click the same invoice link you received from chinos, and you'd see it marked as paid.

Never knew the link in chinosxl invoice will redirect to paypal.
But at least attend to him by confirming the funds with the transaction ids sent to him.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2015
legalwealth:

Never knew the link in chinosxl invoice will redirect to paypal.
But at least attend to him by confirming the funds with the transaction ids sent to him.

Clicking on pay invoice, redirects you to paypal. That's how I paid my invoice last time

You won't need chinos to confirm anything if you do it this way.

It's frustrating trying to get a hold of him especially if you have to pick up your items, although lately he's taken all my calls and respond by email, not at the speed of light though
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
@etinosajay,
The payment was send to him in batch, so that is the reason my brother just want him to confirm so that i can pick up
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Etinosajay:

Clicking on pay invoice, redirects you to paypal. That's how I paid my invoice last time

You won't need chinos to confirm anything if you do it this way.

It's frustrating trying to get a hold of him especially if you have to pick up your items, although lately he's taken all my calls and respond by email, not at the speed of light though

Thanks for the insight but what of the 4% he do tell people to add.

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.