Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543024 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Gudiza:
received an invoice. what next?
If the invoice is for Sept 14 shipment, just stay tuned to this thread and you will get to know when pick up starts.
Or call Ndidi (number on first page) on Friday morning to get info.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Marpol: 5:55am On Sep 16, 2015
Gudiza:
received an invoice. what next?

Pay and scan the teller to Chinos.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2015
pls I have not receive invoice for my item, OLATUNDE SAHEED.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2015
Dieumerci:
Good news for all those who were affected by the 3rd August delay.
Chinosxl is offering a $3.65 /pound rate from the next shipment Sept 28 to the last shipment of 2015, Dec 21.
Only for those affected.

whats d normal rate?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by claycares: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2015
legalwealth:

Hopefully yes.
Chinosxl won't stop surprising us by adding 1.20$ to the invoice as online payment fee.

Did anyone observe that?
Hi Legalwealth, please how do I settle my invoice via PayPal. I have sent Chinos a mail on that but no response yet. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2015
legalwealth:

Hopefully yes.
Chinosxl won't stop surprising us by adding 1.20$ to the invoice as online payment fee.

Did anyone observe that?

@Legalwealth, chief pls do u still have PayPal fund available need to pay for my invoice, l already mailed u. pls respond ASAP.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2015
tumababa:

whats d normal rate?
Hahaa! Oga I am sure you know
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2015
tumababa:

whats d normal rate?
Hahaa! Oga I am sure you know.
Ok, normal rate is $3.75 but could be $3.70 depending on the weight.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
prudentkolly:
pls I have not receive invoice for my item, OLATUNDE SAHEED.

We shipped your tab but we don't have your email address to forward your invoice. Email me with your names on the subject line. Pls don't post email here.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
mavinc4u:

Print to pdf using doPDF or any order pdf converter.download doPDF on your system then once you type ctrl P on your keyboard, a print page would pop up then select doPDF and save. Send it to whoever you please after saving it.
i have tried this, all i get is errors and license not valid pop ups. pls any other way?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
chinosxl:

We shipped your tab but we don't have your email address to forward your invoice. Email me with your names on the subject line. Pls don't post email here.
I ve sent my mail to you. is own by me Azeez Africa. thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by GodMercy2015: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
dOriginal:
i have tried this, all i get is errors and license not valid pop ups. pls any other way?

Which license? What I gave you is what I have been using. Download free doPDF or you can print out a hard copy of the invoice then use your phone to capture the picture of the invoice then forward it to the person.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
solaceTK:

@Legalwealth, chief pls do u still have PayPal fund available need to pay for my invoice, l already mailed u. pls respond ASAP.

Four out of the five chinosxl invoices have been paid and marked paid.
The fifth one will be paid soon...Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
claycares:
Hi Legalwealth, please how do I settle my invoice via PayPal. I have sent Chinos a mail on that but no response yet. Thanks

How many dollars is your invoice carrying?
Kindly send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
chinosxl:

Chief commander...
Did you ship this week?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
legalwealth:

Four out of the five chinosxl invoices have been paid and marked paid.
The fifth one will be paid soon...Thanks for your patronage.

Boss l just confirmed the 5 invoices have been paid for. Thanks for prompt payment, and nice doing Biz with u.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
solaceTK:

Boss l just confirmed the 5 invoices have been paid for. Thanks for prompt payment, and nice doing Biz with u.

You are highly welcome and thanks for your patronage as well!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
mavinc4u:

Which license? What I gave you is what I have been using. Download free doPDF or you can print out a hard copy of the invoice then use your phone to capture the picture of the invoice then forward it to the person.
actually, i am using a cafe computer, dis time i saved it wit the .xps document and send it from there. Waiting to know if the person is okay with it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Zface(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
legalwealth:

How many dollars is your invoice carrying?
Kindly send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com
pls u fit help me to pay for my invoice via paypal? Aw much is a $?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Zface:

Yes with the best rate ever...kindly send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solbash11(m): 6:08am On Sep 17, 2015
Zface:

@ Zface..... I can help with your request...can we do business together?

About Us.
At Prime-Link Global Communications, We've been providing a very Reliable e-currencies exchange services to several Nairalanders since 2009!

Call 07030943681 (see signature below for more info)

A Trial will Truly convince you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 6:55am On Sep 17, 2015
chinosxl:

thank for the invoice received and the discount may God be wit u and help ur bid to grow beyond ur imagination. I really appreciate
Azeez Africa
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by domack99(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Any hope of picking up Sept 14 shipment today or tomorrow
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
Package ready for pickup!

Finally!

Manager jst sent text

Ty logistics where are you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2015
chinosxl:

I'm yet to hear from you about the condition of my tab. I even received a message from your guys saying my package is ready for pick up. Out of the three phones, the last one was delivered on Monday. I guess you sent only one of them instead of all 3. Well please adjust the invoice. I also sent you mails
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by timmy2830: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Chinox,please any update on august 3rd shipment ....name on shipment :bill preacher
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Syber(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sept 14th Shipment gotten

Thanks Tylogistics
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Contact us via info@ijamsolution.com if you need to pay your invoice swiftly at affordable rate.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Syber:

Thanks Tylogistics

Sept 14th Shipment gotten

You are welcome bro.

Thanks for the patronage.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kreamie(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
@chinosxl a package was delivered at your office mailbox today...Will it make today's shipment? Would be really glad if it would..Thanks a lot chief
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
These are some of the samsung galaxy S3, they are only CDMA, can work with visa phone, we have about 20pcs left, very good, on visa phone for data and voice service, please get in touch if any body still interested, just 23k, colour stlll available are white, blue and pink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.