Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544319 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrek4(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
fashrola:

That's mission IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! When it comes to Chinosxl services.... contact Mikkyangel

Thanks alot
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by marcjoe(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
fashrola:

That's mission IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! When it comes to Chinosxl services.... contact Mikkyangel

I dont know why chinox doesnt offer this kind of service yet, he should try and assaign somone to do that pickup job with extra charges incurred on the buyer...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
marcjoe:

I dont know why chinox doesnt offer this kind of service yet, he should try and assaign somone to do that pickup job with extra charges incurred on the buyer...

Bros Chinosxl handles large volume of shipments.... and his poor communication is not really cool... and u still want him to handle Craiglist services? angry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
package recieved thanks boss
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hello house. Pls how true is this friend of mine told me that i can deposit naira in my visa dormicilary account and use it to shop online

Pls is this info true cos I have visa dormicilary account but ever since cbn stop people from depositing foreign currency I no longer use it

Any tips or idea on this

Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
fashrola:

Bros Chinosxl handles large volume of shipments.... and his poor communication is not really cool... and u still want him to handle Craiglist services? angry
as in ehnn! Hmmmm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mrlekan07034617: 5:46am On Nov 17, 2015
writejhn27:
Hello house. Pls how true is this friend of mine told me that i can deposit naira in my visa dormicilary account and use it to shop online

Pls is this info true cos I have visa dormicilary account but ever since cbn stop people from depositing foreign currency I no longer use it

Any tips or idea on this

Thanks

Bros its not difficult, all you need is a NAIRA VISA DEBIT CARD with any bank of your choice. Just walk into skye,gtbank,diamond, accessbank etc and tell them u need an account that can help u purchase online then an ATM will be issued with which u will use that's all.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 17, 2015
My seller just accepted a return, whats the procedure pls? Anyone??
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2015
beatsbug:
My seller just accepted a return, whats the procedure pls? Anyone??
Use NIPOST registered mail and send the tracking number to the seller
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
lordkay10:

Use NIPOST registered mail and send the tracking number to the seller
is the Nipost registered mail in every state, because i am not in lagos right now?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Youngzedd(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chuchwhite: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
This one this thread is dry like this .. anyways my package to chinox is to gonna be delivered tomorrow to his office .. how can I reach him nd then get an invoice . And then d next step pls ..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Mrlekan07034617:

Bros its not difficult, all you need is a NAIRA VISA DEBIT CARD with any bank of your choice. Just walk into skye,gtbank,diamond, accessbank etc and tell them u need an account that can help u purchase online then an ATM will be issued with which u will use that's all.

Thanks for d tips
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Marpol: 6:02am On Nov 19, 2015
People when is the next shipment please?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dizzybizzy: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Marpol:
23rd November I guess
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chuchwhite: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Marpol:

next shipment is this saturday ..21st
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Marpol: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
chuchwhite:

Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Marpol: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dizzybizzy:

23rd November I guess

Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2015
chuchwhite:

When is it likely to be ready for pick up in Lagos?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
honourableseyi:

When is it likely to be ready for pick up in Lagos?

27th-28th
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
fashrola:

27th-28th

Chaiiii, that is far oooooo. I thought it will enter by Monday or Tuesday ni?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chuchwhite: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
fashrola:

27th-28th

pls my order is gonna be delivered today to your office..is it likely to make today's shipping of today biko....
here is the tracking number :9400109699939424830634 {USPS}
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
chuchwhite:

pls my order is gonna be delivered today to your office..is it likely to make today's shipping of today biko....
here is the tracking number :9400109699939424830634 {USPS}

I'm not Chinosxl nor his agent biko.... please call or text him
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chuchwhite: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
fashrola:

I'm not Chinosxl nor his agent biko.... please call or text him

no be fight brother .. u seem to answer alot of questions on his behalf.. tot you worked with him..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
chuchwhite:

no be fight brother .. u seem to answer alot of questions on his behalf.. tot you worked with him..

No I don't work for Chinosxl.... thx
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jazz04(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2015
Iphone 5s for sale.... Check my posted topics
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Manutd19: 4:54am On Nov 23, 2015
I don't know how you guys manage to get hold of this guy Chinos. Been trying to reach him for days. Email(not replying), Call(Not picking), SMS(no reply).
Any other means guys?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 5:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Manutd19:
I don't know how you guys manage to get hold of this guy Chinos. Been trying to reach him for days. Email(not replying), Call(Not picking), SMS(no reply).
Any other means guys?
always reply to my email inatanter
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 5:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Manutd19:
Any other means guys?
always reply to my email instantly
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Manutd19: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
twinskenny:
always reply to my email instantly

Well i have to assume he's not willing to handle my stuff.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by femadesh(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
@chinos / Nlanders

I have a package that has been delayed in North Houston Post office since Sunday 15th Nov. and yet to be delivered. That is over a week now

Has anyone encountered such problem before?

What is the likely cause / solution

Thanks

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chuchwhite: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
femadesh:
@chinos / Nlanders

I have a package that has been delayed in North Houston Post office since Sunday 15th Nov. and yet to be delivered. That is over a week now

Has anyone encountered such problem before?

What is the likely cause / solution

Thanks

my package aswell was also delayed but not this long .. it was delayed for just a day but still got to chinox just in time for it to be shipped .. just this saturday.. u can try contacting the seller or usps to know whats up with your package... besides try tracking it on usps site itself and not from ebay

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.