Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543186 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by redcliff: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
makavele:

132 MB of RAM . . you gotta be kidding . . when even 8GB of RAM is not even enough these days. . .
whoever advised you to purchase these "ancient of days" mini-desktops should be arrested and sent to the guillotine asap !

Lmao. You can buy for your kids to play with.. hahahaha
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by makavele: 12:05am On Nov 03, 2015
redcliff:

Lmao. You can buy for your kids to play with.. hahahaha

Lol, then he/she had better not take it to school

otherwise, ehn . . . u know d rest grin grin grin grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Good day to the general house. Please I will like to confirm this issue from the general house. I am planning of buying a phone on Amazon, but after calculating the price they are selling it in Nigeria ; they are almost the same but with little difference. My question is, the one at amazon and that of Nigeria, are they the same in durability or one is better than the other. Thanks and God bless
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by makavele: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
honourableseyi:
Good day to the general house. Please I will like to confirm this issue from the general house. I am planning of buying a phone on Amazon, but after calculating the price they are selling it in Nigeria ; they are almost the same but with little difference. My question is, the one at amazon and that of Nigeria, are they the same in durability or one is better than the other. Thanks and God bless

the chances of buying a "seller refurbished" item packed and sealed into a new box and sold as brand new is 90% in naija. . .
on amazon, they will tell u if its brand new, used , manufacturer refurbished or seller refurbish . . no gimmicks . . .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
makavele:

the chances of buying a "seller refurbished" item packed and sealed into a new box and sold as brand new is 90% in naija. . .
on amazon, they will tell u if its brand new, used , manufacturer refurbished or seller refurbish . . no gimmicks . . .

Thanks bro. Do we have any difference between new one from Amazon and new one from Nigeria in terms of durability? Do you know when the next shipping is slated for?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by makavele: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
honourableseyi:

Thanks bro. Do we have any difference between new one from Amazon and new one from Nigeria in terms of durability? Do you know when the next shipping is slated for?

i tot i answered your question . . maybe u didn't get me . .
new one from Amazon => guaranteed new..
New one from Nigeria => 20% guaranteed new, 80% guaranteed fake . . . and when it's guaranteed new, then the price is cut-throat
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
makavele:

i tot i answered your question . . maybe u didn't get me . .
new one from Amazon => guaranteed new..
New one from Nigeria => 20% guaranteed new, 80% guaranteed fake . . . and when it's guaranteed new, then the price is cut-throat

OMG. This people dey suffer naija ooooooo. Thanks sire
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Scarpon(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by makavele: 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
honourableseyi:

OMG. This people dey suffer naija ooooooo. Thanks sire

experience na d best teacher bro . . u welcome
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MomaDee(f): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
So whoever does not have International passport cannot register at your website?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2015
MomaDee:
So whoever does not have International passport cannot register at your website?

Nah. Not necessary
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2015
While shopping at amazon, amazon gives opportunity to pay in Naira which is cheaper than what the banks are charging; has anyone paid using Naira as currency on amazon?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2015
honourableseyi:
While shopping at amazon, amazon gives opportunity to pay in Naira which is cheaper than what the banks are charging; has anyone paid using Naira as currency on amazon?
still the same thing bro
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2015
honourableseyi:
Surely, I've done that severally and was charged at that $208 or whatever
twinskenny:
still the same thing bro
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
lordkay10:

Surely, I've done that severally and was charged at that $208 or whatever

Yes you are right. When I used the medium, the transaction was declined and when I called my bank, they said I must change it to dollar that it was because of the Naira currency that caused it. What is your take in this? I hope the bank is not saying that because they want to charge their own exorbitant rate to short changed me?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
honourableseyi:

Yes you are right. When I used the medium, the transaction was declined and when I called my bank, they said I must change it to dollar that it was because of the Naira currency that caused it. What is your take in this? I hope the bank is not saying that because they want to charge their own exorbitant rate to short changed me?
when u make payment.. check your payment history.. u will notice some extra charges from amazon
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
honourableseyi:

Not sure checking out in naira is the issue but my GTB and Stanbic Naira Mastercard have all checked out in Naira succesfully, you may need to contact amazon customer care if your gets declined rather than the bank, my opinion
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Anyone with an information on this other 2 weeks shipping
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hello house. I just received my item in Enugu. I opened the laptop only to see a broken screen. I don't know exactly where this happened. I read the item description very well before buying, and the screen was OK from the pic, and the seller has been in eBay since 2001 with 100% rating so am not sure he will just lie. Though i have sent the seller a message, I am suspecting this thing happened on transit. Am so mad right now cos screen issue is not a small thing. Where do I start from now? angry embarassed
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hello house, pls is chinos still handle shipping ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
megamindmaster:
Hello house. I just received my item in Enugu. I opened the laptop only to see a broken screen. I don't know exactly where this happened. I read the item description very well before buying, and the screen was OK from the pic, and the seller has been in eBay since 2001 with 100% rating so am not sure he will just lie. Though i have sent the seller a message, I am suspecting this thing happened on transit. Am so mad right now cos screen issue is not a small thing. Where do I start from now? angry embarassed
first of all before the logistic company collected the item from chinosxl office at lagos and ship to you, the state of the item should have been confirmed okay of any physical damage, so as to enable you know the exact point of blame. Its hard to make any suggestions on this matter right now
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
twinskenny:
when u make payment.. check your payment history.. u will notice some extra charges from amazon

Even with that, it's still better than using dollar as the currency after checking the final conversion
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
lordkay10:

Not sure checking out in naira is the issue but my GTB and Stanbic Naira Mastercard have all checked out in Naira succesfully, you may need to contact amazon customer care if your gets declined rather than the bank, my opinion

Ok thanks. I will try it out again after I'm through with my skye stuff. It seems skye has the best exchange rate for now
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Deme98(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
honourableseyi:

Bro ... Good evening , I wanna buy a flash for my camera on amazon .. The price is 70dollars .. And the weight is 500gram .. How can I go about it pls ? How much will it take me to get the stuff in Lagos ..kindly reply
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Deme98(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
megamindmaster:

Bro pls can I get your whatsapp number or pin ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Shinner2010:
Hello house, pls is chinos still handle shipping ?
yes

Shipping this weekend
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
beatsbug:
Anyone with an information on this other 2 weeks shipping

Shipping this week
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by RobinHez(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hi chinosxl

I'd like to get some products from Amazon and Bestbuy during blackfriday (Nov. 27)

Would it be ok with you? Seeing the mad rush on that day?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
twinskenny:
yes
Shipping this weekend
thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 2ndOhio: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by honourableseyi: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Deme98:

Bro ... Good evening , I wanna buy a flash for my camera on amazon .. The price is 70dollars .. And the weight is 500gram .. How can I go about it pls ? How much will it take me to get the stuff in Lagos ..kindly reply

Evening sire. I'm not working for chinosxl. Infact I'm even a new customer trying to go through same route u are planning to go through. The beauty of dealing with chinosxl however is his prompt response to text messages; damn I love it. Pick whatever you want to buy on amazon, under shipping address, put the address of chinosxl there which can be found between page 1- page 3 of this thread. After the placement of d order, u will get a tracking I'd code. That is what you will send to him through his phone number . Others can add or minus from this. Shalom
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2015
makavele:

You got the perfect answer ere, Amazon discloses all, while in naija even the soo called best phone brand stores sells s refurbished as new...bro go for the amazon phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.