Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544661 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by HelloT: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2014
Thanks boss... I've gotten my item. Kudos to you and s/o to Ndidi he is a topguy lol always happy and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2014
ibnyakub:
suprise suprise, in fact what happen to today was a suprice package by one ebay seller. it happened like this: I won an auction on ebay 12am today precisely BB Q 10, I waited to this morning to complete my checkout but to my surpprise a mail was receive telling me my order has been cancel without any explanation of the action. I contact the seller but has not responded till now.
Experienced bosses what does this mean?
And is their a way of reversing this action by seller because I love this order much
Also is this kind of action accepted by ebay?
Please your advice on what to do now and also what to do to avoid subsequent case of this nature
Thanks all
Sometimes, the seller is one of those crooks who's not happy with the winning bid. He/she will come up with an excuse to cancel the bid. Some are purely racist, they don't wanna sell to you because of where you're from. Some would also cancel because you don't have as much positive feedback as they want. That's usually the problem. I also had an order cancelled yesterday, Iphone 4, even though I won it and over-bid sef. I was happy he cancelled it, though, because I had seen cheaper ones.
Move on.
@Oga Chinosxl, my first Ebay order has shipped. Will send you the tracking into inbox.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
tumababa:

Who have used this before? Im skeptical cos i need to give dem my ebay password to register. How real are they?

Exactly. In fact, once I saw that you had to put in your eBay log in details, I just closed the tab. Abeg o!

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
ibnyakub:
suprise suprise, in fact what happen to today was a suprice package by one ebay seller. it happened like this: I won an auction on ebay 12am today precisely BB Q 10, I waited to this morning to complete my checkout but to my surpprise a mail was receive telling me my order has been cancel without any explanation of the action. I contact the seller but has not responded till now.
Experienced bosses what does this mean?
And is their a way of reversing this action by seller because I love this order much
Also is this kind of action accepted by ebay?
Please your advice on what to do now and also what to do to avoid subsequent case of this nature
Thanks all

I have had a similar case once. The guy just cancelled the sale for no reason whatsoever and refunded my money. No explanation. I just left a negative feedback for him and went on.

You may decide to open a case against the seller if you wish. I can't tell you what would be the outcome because I am not eBay or their rep.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
imhomoh:
Come see how chinosxl consolidate four packages into one small Box.

That is what he does best! In fact sometimes when I go to pick up my package, I ask the guys if that was all they received because I would be expecting something bigger. But when I open it, everything will be there!

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ResourceMan(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
WOW
Oga Chinox you are doing a great job in here, I wonder where I have been since for not noticing this thread. I had to read from page 0 to the last page in about 3-4 hours and all I can say is WOW.

Oga CHINOX, I DON SHOW!

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yhellow(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
I received my 1st order after 7days of shipping, my fastest Experience so far. Thx to Mr chinox and Mr. Ndidi. I pray it continues ds way.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
twinskenny:
Ndidi guy at Lagos is a nice chap.. from given direction to attending to you, i was even ask for how i will drive to agege the last time he took his time to help out...
LSM is well setup i believe
the pricing is amazing too

my 300k still dey for shippyme hand...

Sorry ooo...u d guy with d 300k @ Shippyme...soo sad, hope u are sorted out quick...left them sha...never experienced issues, but my close pals had, used their experience to learn..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
tumababa:

Who have used this before? Im skeptical cos i need to give dem my ebay password to register. How real are they?

It's good to be skeptical and throughly vet any product or service to make sure that it meets your own personal agenda.

I have been using the service for the past 10 years or so, they have never failed me (I've won every single auction I wanted to win) and I recommend them without absolutely any reservation.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
nnamokenna:

Exactly. In fact, once I saw that you had to put in your eBay log in details, I just closed the tab. Abeg o!

How do you expect the service to bid on your behalf and win auctions for you without having your eBay logon details?

How do you think the service going to rip you off?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
kyzaru:
Thank you MMM!! KBM has sorted me out.

Welcome bro. MMM? My new name sweet o shocked
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
yhellow:
I received my 1st order after 7days of shipping, my fastest Experience so far. Thx to Mr chinox and Mr. Ndidi. I pray it continues ds way.
Lol welcome to the club! grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
Adinije:
Good day Chino, U asked me to remind u to ask the delivery guy about my phone.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
imhomoh:
My October 6 shipment got to Port Harcourt yesterday and I just to pick them up. Big thanks KBM all my package are complete.

A Bigger Thanks to LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING for everything, from consolidation to delivery.

Come see how chinosxl consolidate four packages into one small Box. My mumsi come dey praise the person, unto sey d person is a professional and is best at what he does

My folks and friends are Tripping for the Hair Cutting Kits (Clipper)

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
CityNG:

How do you expect the service to bid on your behalf and win auctions for you without having your eBay logon details?

How do you think the service going to rip you off?

to enjoy it, u need to pay for subscription. i don't need it. i won 2 bids today by just setting my max automatic bid on ebay. very easy. and i won both without getting to the max bid i set

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
tumababa:

to enjoy it, u need to pay for subscription. i don't need it. i won 2 bids today by just setting my max automatic bid on ebay. very easy. and i won both without getting to the max bid i set
Same way I win my bids, easy, no need watching the auction.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
madridfc:

Lol welcome to the club! grin
Yes bro. Correct club

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
tumababa:

I've never paid for the service and I never have to sweat last minute biddings.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
And oga chino don't forget the calendar u reserved for me o. Taiwo fro kbm is coming for my pickup. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
@Oga Chinosxl, I want to know how the shipping is calculated for lot purchases. If I see a good Ebay deal for 5 laptops or 10phones, and I want to buy, am I billed per laptop or phone or the package can be consolidated and the total dimensional or package weight (whichever one is higher) will be used to calculate shipping? Pls, let me know, Sir.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
tonjeola:

Wow! U don turn pro, keep it up
learning from the masters themselves. Much respect smiley

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
Didn't see no calendar nor key rings o angry

also you're yet to update my 13th October invoice
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
CityNG:

I never bid directly on eBay.

I use Auction Stealer, http://www.auctionstealer.com it's free and I've never lost an auction I wanted to win in 10 years of usage.

Simply input the amount you are willing to pay and the system will bid on your behalf.
Hmmm, tried registering but wasn't comfortable giving out my login details cos it's same details on paypal. So I think I'll just stick to my style. Thanks though
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Thanks taiwo@kbm got my package intact and thank you chinosxl. Bigger you.

but didn't get no calendars nor key rings o. Abi kbm pocket am ni cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
$400 Paypal funds available for sale @160naira/$ (just 2mao alone)...

PROCEDURE FOR BUYING
Contact me, tell me d amount u nid, den I help u send to chinox.
You can use d funds to pay for your shipment or purchase items on ebay, amazon, walmart etc @d rate of 160naira/$ instead of sending funds tru 9ja paypal where u will b charged @167naira/$ and extra charges for net fees again

For more info, contact me @
Call/whatsapp-08143808301.
Pin-3334eabf.
Email-samson.baruwa@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hmmmm. So na here e dey happen now. Even Oga Tumajay dey here.. cheesy ehn eheeeeen!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Hmmm, tried registering but wasn't comfortable giving out my login details cos it's same details on paypal. So I think I'll just stick to my style. Thanks though

1) How do you guys think they're going to bid on your behalf on eBay if the automated system doesn't have your eBay logon credentials?

2) Web Security 101: You should always have separate passwords for the sites that you visit.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ogborokiri(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hmm oga Madrid and yellow i see ona from here oo e b like say na here e dey happen well oga chinox i send u mail abeg reply
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
azpekuliar:
Hmmmm. So na here e dey happen now. Even Oga Tumajay dey here.. cheesy ehn eheeeeen!

Dont loud it ooo....

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:14am On Oct 17, 2014
guys we should try as possible to introduce many guys here pls to keep business moving for chinos.
when is the October 12 items due for release.

sha all my items have been delivered. so am expecting the next flight schedule.

1. Lexus rx 330 Fog light
2. Lexus rx 330 tag name
3. 16 infant baby wears
4. lots of children wears

other items for my mum

1. flip cover Samsung galaxy tab 4 T230nu
2. children wears
3. children wears also
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2014
Adinije:
Good day Chino, U asked me to remind u to ask the delivery guy about my phone.

I belief we are good now, try to give exact name on ur package. No worries
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2014
ResourceMan:
WOW
Oga Chinox you are doing a great job in here, I wonder where I have been since for not noticing this thread. I had to read from page 0 to the last page in about 3-4 hours and all I can say is WOW.

Oga CHINOX, I DON SHOW!

Welcome bros

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.