Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543724 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
tonjeola:

Not all sellers will accept to cancel, some sellers are just crook, imagine, I made offer, not bid item, I contacted him that am not interested again with plead, he went and relisted and even sold the item, but refused to cancel the offer with me, he went nd open unpaid dispute, he want ebay to record unpaid feedback on my account. I can only appeal once the dispute is over.
some sellers indeed are crooks. Na to hammer such with negative feedback wey sure. Since when one showed me naija style cheesy I made up my mind thereafter to only buy/bid from sellers with the gold ribbon.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
shrekandfiona:

some sellers indeed are crooks. Na to hammer such with negative feedback wey sure. Since when one showed me naija style cheesy I made up my mind thereafter to only buy/bid from sellers with the gold ribbon.
That is the best, na even one nairalander cost this for me, ask me to help him make offer, only to returned to me, said the shipping fee to naija is high, so make I cancel the deal, like say ebay na oshodi market, can u imagine. Me don learn lesson, na only few nairalanders wey I know say them sure I dey do such for now.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
tonjeola:

That is the best, na even one nairalander cost this for me, ask me to help him make offer, only to returned to me, said the shipping fee to naija is high, so make I cancel the deal, like say ebay na oshodi market, can u imagine. Me don learn lesson, na only few nairalanders wey I know say them sure I dey do such for now.
cheesy
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
shrekandfiona:

some sellers indeed are crooks Na to hammer such with negative feedback wey sure. Since when one showed me naija style cheesy I made up my mind thereafter to only buy/bid from sellers with the gold ribbon.
I don't think its fair calling the seller a 'crook', he didn't commit any offence, our guy did by attempting to withdraw an offer(which is nt his fault, na person send am).
The seller might ve rejected better offers because of this offer.... In summary: we should make sure we have the 'financial power' to fulfil our part of an agreement before initiating/starting it in the first place.
NB: has anyone heard from boss Chinosxl within the last 24hrs?

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
madridfc:
I don't think its fair calling the seller a 'crook', he didn't commit any offence, our guy did by attempting to withdraw an offer(which is nt his fault, na person send am).
The seller might ve rejected better offers because of this offer.... In summary: we should make sure we have the 'financial power' to fulfil our part of an agreement before initiating/starting it in the first place.
NB: has anyone heard from boss Chinosxl within the last 24hrs?
maybe not this seller but I will say it again again some ebay sellers are crooks. I'll give an example from my personal experience with one Crook of a seller.

when I was new to ebay with zero rating, i purchased a laptop from a seller. I paid and the ETA given was the next week Thursday. I mailed the seller to ask some questions, no response. I waited till the end of the delivery time given and laptop wasn't even shipped yet. I once again emailed him to find out why laptop wasn't shipped, no response from him.

During my exchange of mails via eBay, don't know if he reported me to ebay, suddenly my account was suspended with no offence committed o just the mail exchange. I angrily called ebay and immediately they lifted my suspension, i opened a dispute against the seller. He refunded my money though but that was when I knew that not all ebay sellers are genuine.

Since then I only buy from gold sellers and I have over 20 +ve feedbacks with yellow star.

so no apologies for my statement o. Btw, the last I heard from chinos was via email last night when he sent my October 20th invoice

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
shrekandfiona:
Btw, the last I heard from chinos was via email last night when he sent my October 20th invoice
I've not heard from him for more than 24hrs nw doe...maybe my emails don lost grin
Guess he will be very busy today.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
madridfc:
I've not heard from him for more than 24hrs nw doe...maybe my emails don lost grin
Guess he will be very busy today.

cc: Madridfc is the October 12 items due for release
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ahmed4002:

cc: Madridfc is the October 12 items due for release
Officially it should be due for pick-up 16th-21st October.
Contact Ndidi for confirmation: 08030837047
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
madridfc:

Officially it should be due for pick-up 16th-21st October.
Contact Ndidi for confirmation: 08030837047

just wait till tuesday

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
shrekandfiona:

maybe not this seller but I will say it again again some ebay sellers are crooks. I'll give an example from my personal experience with one Crook of a seller.

when I was new to ebay with zero rating, i purchased a laptop from a seller. I paid and the ETA given was the next week Thursday. I mailed the seller to ask some questions, no response. I waited till the end of the delivery time given and laptop wasn't even shipped yet. I once again emailed him to find out why laptop wasn't shipped, no response from him.

During my exchange of mails via eBay, don't know if he reported me to ebay, suddenly my account was suspended with no offence committed o just the mail exchange. I angrily called ebay and immediately they lifted my suspension, i opened a dispute against the seller. He refunded my money though but that was when I knew that not all ebay sellers are genuine.

Since then I only buy from gold sellers and I have over 20 +ve feedbacks with yellow star.

so no apologies for my statement o. Btw, the last I heard from chinos was via email last night when he sent my October 20th invoice
2nded. Ve bought bold 5 from ebay seller and he sent me tour bb. I never got refund because usps lost it on transit back to seller and ebay on their side said, if seller no get phone no refund. Me don see many on ebay, they are crooks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
tonjeola:

2nded. Ve bought bold 5 from ebay seller and he sent me tour bb. I never got refund because usps lost it on transit back to seller and ebay on their side said, if seller no get phone no refund. Me don see many on ebay, they are crooks
My bold 5 last seen was @houston texas, and the current status is: Delivery status not updated ...it has been more than 24hrs nw.
I hope I'm safe. sad
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
tonjeola:

thank God ebay no be naija site..... we for no hear word. cnn go don carry the fraudulent activities going on there. i buy from ebay but approach bid items with caution
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Habidab: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
tonjeola:

ontop this level make person look for somone in US to help bid will be better o,coz me I dey fear o,those oyinbo people fit change your item to the one that is not ok o
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
madridfc:
My bold 5 last seen was @houston texas, and the current status is: Delivery status not updated ...it has been more than 24hrs nw.
I hope I'm safe. sad
U are safe,contack chinos, it may be with him,I also ve item that supposed delivered yesterday, but last update was. Wednesday
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
tumababa:

thank God ebay no be naija site..... we for no hear word. cnn go don carry the fraudulent activities going on there. i buy from ebay but approach bid items with caution
No be small. Tin my bro
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Habidab:
ontop this level make person look for somone in US to help bid will be better o,coz me I dey fear o,those oyinbo people fit change your item to the one that is not ok o
gringringrin
With d person in US nd u here is dsame, because na eye that person in US will take look d item on ebay site like u here dey use eye look am too. D only diff is he/she there can easily return the item after receiving wrong item dan u here.
Best is, tell chinos to help cross check b4 forwarding to naija, if is a wrong item, he can help in returning

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
tonjeola:

U are safe, contact chinos, it may be with him,I also ve item that supposed delivered yesterday, but last update was. Wednesday
It seems chinos is very busy, cos even his last seen on whatsapp is yesterday morning.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
madridfc:

It seems chinos is very busy, cos even his last seen on whatsapp is yesterday morning.
I got mail from him this morning that, phone was fried, motherboard dead. Got really hot after charging and stopped working. Be patient.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2014
hello Oga. Chinosxl I greet , pls hope u put ma two packages join fr yesterday shipments. wz tryin to chat wit u on whatapp but to no avail ,seems u re v.busy.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
hello Oga. Chinosxl I greet , pls hope u put ma two packages join fr yesterday shipments. wz tryin to chat wit u on whatapp but to no avail ,seems u re v.busy.

My phone overheated why charging, i'm using a borrowed phone now, currently no whatsapp/contacts on the phone i'm using right now. Your items are already at the airport for Monday flight.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2014
benardemma:
Oga Chinoxle,I hope my samsung galaxy s4 phone that land to your office yeaterday will make tomorrow shipping. My name is E.......

its included on Monday flight, avoid spelling out ur name here. you will now need ur emailed invoice # to claim as soon as its available for pick up
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kennyman20(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2014
chinosxl:

its included on Monday flight

oga chinosxl.. Hope you added mine to the shipment.. The three items in said in my mail.. It'll now remain three items as its six.. My mail is ke......bayo4@gmail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2014
Laredojohn:
Any news abt 12th shipment

should be ready soon, there was a little flight delay
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kennyman20(m): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2014
kennyman20:

oga chinosxl.. Hope you added mine to the shipment.. The three items in said in my mail.. It'll now remain three items as its six.. My mail is k..........bayo4@gmail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2014
kennyman20:

oga chinosxl.. Hope you added mine to the shipment.. The three items in said in my mail.. It'll now remain three items as its six.. My mail is ke......bayo4@gmail.com

Yes, 3 of your packages are on Mondays flight
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2014
hope my 4 items are included with my name on it

and 2 of items of my mum. With her name.
making total of 6 items.
Thanks. sorry for your loss
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kennyman20(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2014
chinosxl:

Yes, 3 of your packages are on Mondays flight

Thanks..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:42am On Oct 19, 2014
elujoba:
Oga chinox, How far with my stuff. pls update me

all loaded in container, will email container# and booking# Monday morning.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2014
Ahmed4002:
hope my 4 items are included with my name on it

and 2 of items of my mum. With her name.
making total of 6 items.
Thanks. sorry for your loss

Yes, but when ready for pick up you will need to collect your packages and your Mum's package. My guys had them both consolidated separately.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2014
chinosxl:

Yes, but when ready for pick up you will need to collect your packages and your Mum's package. My guys had them both consolidated separately.
okay thanks. that means I will get two different invoice ?
waiting for the invoice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2014
chinosxl:

My phone overheated why charging, i'm using a borrowed phone now, currently no whatsapp/contacts on the phone i'm using right now. Your items are already at the airport for Monday flight.
ooowchi sorry Oooo. wanted sendind the money for purchasing those items but den u weren't responding ,but no waha. will ask Mr tripo to contact you and send de money ,so I will send the links for the items, am based in Kaduna Ope kobomart go reach ma ends Oooo..thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.