Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543278 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2014
chinosxl:

Thanks a lot for the update shrekandfiona.

Really busy at the office trying to teach my guys a few things.

We had a little flight delay on Oct 13th shipment so, i'm looking to have both Oct 13th and 20th available Thursday hopefully. I know must of you guys have been to my office expecting to pick up your packages, Sorry for the mess and for the inconvenience.

I Will start my airport drop off at 10am after the first usps delivery, all other deliveries after 10am will be booked on next shipment.

Trying to get a new phone but i'm currently using an old phone with no whatsapp. For faster response, pls call me direct or text/email.
Thanks Mr Chino for the update...very responsive to your customers plight...thumbs up...more reasons to continue with u. keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2014
chinosxl:

i have 3 customers waiting, update me as soon as you make payment.

Roger that.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Besto(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2014
Tripodmode:

Roger that.

nland...virtual office sha
i dey feel una pass sunlight
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2014
Oga chino, I neva receive invoice o! My tracking end at 1642
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2014
you have a mail Sir
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Samanther(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2014
what's your whatsapp contact?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
Hello Oga Chinosxl , I sent you a msg on email nd on ur phone did you get them.

yea, got ur email
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2014
chinosxl:

yea, got ur email
chairman my post just dey gather dust for ur thread. well I don send email. my items are showing delivered. send me invoice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
How do customers make payments here?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kentochi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
i have for sell Hp Pavilion G7.
Us use.
Ram 4gb
Hard Disk 300gb
over 3 hours of battery
location. Benue (can this to any location in Nigeria)
Dual core
contact 07065115667
price #45,000
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
+1 832 512 4404
Samanther:
what's your whatsapp contact?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
Open a naija PayPal account (www.paypal.com/ng), buy whatever you want from eBay, Amazon or any other online store. Have ur items sent to chinosxl's office (LSM Global Shipping) in Houston Texas. Then get ready to be wowed. For further details,please read through this thread from the first page.
beatsbug:
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
beatsbug:
You send a mail to sales@lsmglobalshipping.com, for your invoice before you now make payment.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
madridfc:

You send a mail to sales@lsmglobalshipping.com, for your invoice before you now make payment.
i stil ent get it, is payment a deposite to a specific bank?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
beatsbug:

u can pay at the point of pickup
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kentochi(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
beatsbug:
try to understand. To avoid story that touch.
Go to front page of this thread call or send the Op mail or SMS for first hand information.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
beatsbug:
Yes payment is to a specific bank, you'll get all the details in your invoice!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
beatsbug:
Don't reply anyone (scammer) that send u mail, get all info from sales@lsmglobalshipping.com or check front page for details.
This is opportunity that yeye Awhritefe E (scammer) always use to scam. Shine ur eye wella. The guy just scammed someone N128k on mikky thread.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
beatsbug:
You pay to his account if you want him to help you buy the item. But if it's an item you have already paid for before shipping to his us address,, then you pay at the point that of pickup
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
tonjeola:

Don't reply anyone (scammer) that send u mail, get all info from sales@lsmglobalshipping.com or check front page for details.
This is opportunity that yeye Awhritefe E (scammer) always use to scam. Shine ur eye wella. The guy just scammed someone N128k on mikky thread.
i have been around long enough, to get scammed easily on things lik this,but am sure dis particular page is no reoccurence on this thread and the info. Shared On dis particular page is nt even on d front page, and it will surely safe some ones a*ss. Thanks y'all.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
beatsbug:
You pay to his account if you want him to help you buy the item. But if it's an item you have already paid for before shipping to his us address,, then you pay the shipping cost at the point that of pickup
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by luvlyoracle(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
luvlyoracle:
http://m.ebay.com/itm/351198250679
Is this deal OK?
lots of 25 outdated Blackberry?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by luvlyoracle(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
beatsbug:
I bid am $40 cry
Do you know how I can cancel it?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
beatsbug:

Being "outdated" - whatever that means! - is not the point here. The point is that he would probably not be able to use any of them here in Naija. I am willing to bet that they do not have SIM card slots.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
luvlyoracle:
I bid am $40 cry
well, bid is currently @$20 cheesy
The phones don't even ve batteries, bad market.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by luvlyoracle(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
How can I cancel a bid oo??!!! cry cry cry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
luvlyoracle:
I bid am $40 cry
Na very serious market you buy o. Lol. Odikwa serious. You can't cancel bids, just hope that someone else would outbid you.
The phones aren't only outdated, they're also CDMA versions. Only Multi-links and Visafone are functioning CDMAcompanies in Nigeria, and they don't configure. So, you see the kain market wey you buy?
If the buyer doesn't ship worldwide, tell him you want him ship to Nigeria. E nor go gree, and that will give him enough reason to cancel the bid eventually. Or you can explain to him or her sha. I wish you good luck.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by luvlyoracle(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
seyithug:

Na very serious market you buy o. Lol. Odikwa serious. You can't cancel bids, just hope that someone else would outbid you.
The phones aren't only outdated, they're also CDMA versions. Only Multi-links and Visafone are functioning CDMAcompanies in Nigeria, and they don't configure. So, you see the kain market wey you buy?
If the buyer doesn't ship worldwide, tell him you want him ship to Nigeria. E nor go gree, and that will give him enough reason to cancel the bid eventually. Or you can explain to him or her sha. I wish you good luck.
Na mistake oo cry cry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by luvlyoracle(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
seyithug:

What happens if I don't pay for a bid?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ToyosiR(f): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
@ Oga Chinosxl,

Please, I have 4 items delivered to you now. I want you to include it in the next shipment.

I will be expecting the invoice as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
luvlyoracle:
What happens if I don't pay for a bid?

negative feedback will be increasing for u. u won't want that on ebay...

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.