Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543244 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
Adinije:
Chinos reply na, I have an item in 20th shipment but I neva got invoice till now. And I need logistics coy to pick up and send to me in Anambra.

Please text me your email on my phone so i can send it asap
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
shrekandfiona:

sent you a mail regarding October 27th shipping. Kindly suspend mine to November 3rd please. Still expecting some items to be consolidated with it. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Fogman:
Boss, is October 20th shipment ready for collection?

Yes, ready now

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=shrekandfiona post=27415442][/quote]

No problem, will pull them out.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
legalwealth:
Regards to everyone in the house especially chinosxl!

This is to notify you all that my companies Presegs Infotech Multiconcepts & IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT can be helping you all to send PayPal fund(even as GIFT/FRIEND to him to avoid any issue) to lsmglobalshipping which is in care of chinosxl for as low as N160/$.

For more information on this,feel free to add me up on any of the platforms listed below:
Whatsapp is 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
BBM is 2B86CA73
Email is info@ijamsolution.com

Can you do $2,198 to my paypal? i have a customer on standby.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hi
I text a message to your phone number, but you did not reply me. The message is about the October 13th and 20th shipping and the payment of the bills. I noticed that the last set of invoice you sent the ecobank account details is not there again and the equivalent amount of money to be paid in naira is also not included.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
oga chinosxl I c u. my items are showing delivered. pls confirm acceptance

1. LK2******75CN

2. 92001***********5634016

3.bb bold 5 (delivered)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
chinosxl:

Can you do $2,198 to my paypal? i have a customer on standby.

Hello!Yes as it can be done
Sorry I was busy offline.

Do you still need it?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
Received 13 and. 20th shipment today @ Lsm office...for the doubting thomas Lsm is real, fast, affordable....Mr Chino thumbs up...sent u a mail regarding my 2mao 's drop off...Lar***4luv@gmail. com,

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
Laredojohn:
Received 13 and. 20th shipment today @ Lsm office...for the doubting thomas Lsm is real, fast, affordable....Mr Chino thumbs up...sent u a mail regarding my 2mao 's drop off...Lar***4luv@gmail. com,
na only you waka come? Just now u collect your package. You do night vigil for their office tongue
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
legalwealth:

Do you still need it?
I think you should contact him via his contacts on page 1. He may still need it
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ResourceMan(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Laredojohn:

This Is what we are talking about. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ Chinox
[size=20pt]THIS IS HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS.[/size]

#INTEGRITY AND TRUTH

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
@Chinos, I saw somewhere in the thread where a fellow NLers was been corrected that on the correct format to use is 'Rahmot Oshoala Lsm global', then I tot that was how it was meant to be. Pls do whatever u can to correct my mistake so I can contact KBM to pick up for me. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hi
Oga Chinosxl
I have sent you a text message to your phone number, and also I posted it here but uptil now I'm yet to get reply from you. Anyway I have just PayPal the sum of $287 for the October 13th and 20th shipment into your PayPal account, kindly inform Mr Ndidi cause I will be going to your Lagos office for pickup tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
legalwealth:

You can as well read up https://www.nairaland.com/1942925/where-buy-legit-paypal-fund for testimonies on this service we render to be sure we are the right company for such

Ill be needing some funds soon
Reply ur whatsapp msgs
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Laredojohn:

Anyone after seeing all this and is still doubting should go and hug transformer.... @chinox my package is speedily on d way I sent u a mail lek.........ku@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
shrekandfiona:

na only you waka come? Just now u collect your package. You do night vigil for their office tongue
Lol... work somehow close to them. @alausa...no time to wait...

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Boss, i acknowledge with thanks the receipt of my Sept October 20th order. I really need to appreciate your excellent and prompt service. You are the bomb man. Once again, many thanks. Fogman

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello Oga chinos , have. Sent the money fr my invoice, Ope u got it?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dscientist:
Hi
Oga Chinosxl
I have sent you a text message to your phone number, and also I posted it here but uptil now I'm yet to get reply from you. Anyway I have just PayPal the sum of $287 for the October 13th and 20th shipment into your PayPal account, kindly inform Mr Ndidi cause I will be going to your Lagos office for pickup tomorrow. Thanks

Received, pls also check oct 6th invoice 0000099. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Fogman:
Boss, i acknowledge with thanks the receipt of my Oct 20th order. I really need to appreciate your excellent and prompt service. You are the bomb man. Once again, many thanks. Fogman

No problem, i think you meant Oct 20th. Correction made.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
ToyosiR:
@chinosxl

Please my item with the below details shows delivered.Pls confirm

Shipping address

Rahmot Oshoala
9101 Lipan Rd C/O Lsm Global Ste 111
Houston TX 77063-5559
United States

Item number 251653780478
Shipping service USPS Standard Post

Pls, I want to know the shipping amount of the item. Thankx

Hello Rahmot, someone on this trend quoted your address and name mistakenly to her order for 20th shipment, sent u a what app message concerning this and sent u d persons no likewise gave her yours...she isn't in lagos..she already told chino but chino said since she made the mistake it's only the name on parcel will receive d order at his lagos office...just wanted to make it open to d house, believe we can do the sorting out ouside d page, got ur no alreaddy from your post and sent u what app message regarding the mix up. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Adinije:
@Chinos, I saw somewhere in the thread where a fellow NLers was been corrected that on the correct format to use is 'Rahmot Oshoala Lsm global', then I tot that was how it was meant to be. Pls do whatever u can to correct my mistake so I can contact KBM to pick up for me. Thanks

The correct format is on page 0, The customer above did contact me after seeing a phone in her invoice as she never ordered a phone. She will be picking up tomorrow and have promised to open her package to release the phone. Format below,

Your names
LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING
9101 LIPAN RD STE 111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
Hello Oga chinos , have. Sent the money fr my invoice, Ope u got it?

I have already told Ndidi to release ur package.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Laredojohn:

Hello Rahmot, someone on this trend quoted your address and name mistakenly to her order for 20th shipment, sent u a what app message concerning this and sent u d persons no likewise gave her yours...she isn't in lagos..she already told chino but chino said since she made the mistake it's only the name on parcel will receive d order at his lagos office...just wanted to make it open to d house, believe we can do the sorting out ouside d page, got ur no alreaddy from your post and sent u what app message regarding the mix up. Thanks
@Chino, pls do something regarding this. I order S4 to ur address but mistakenly copied 'Rahmot Oshoala lsm global' my shipping address.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
chinosxl:

No problem, i think you meant Oct 20th. Correction made.

Oh yes! October 20th I meant. Edited

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Adinije:
@chino pls look into her matter, contacted d lady involved...though yet to hear from her...but Adinije told me abt d issue and since she is outside lagos it will not b easy for her to resolve..let Rahmot just let's know her own stand if she has a shipment for that date or not, and work out a way to clear the mistake
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
legalwealth:

Do you still need it?

Yes, still need it. Customer on standby, how do we go about this?

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
chinosxl:

The correct format is on page 0, The customer above did contact me after seeing a phone in her invoice as she never ordered a phone. She will be picking up tomorrow and have promised to open her package to release the phone. Format below,

Your names
LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING
9101 LIPAN RD STE 111
HOUSTON, TX 77063
Thanks Mr chino, seen u addressing d issue, u yet to reply my mail, regarding d t.2 BlackBerry, and nikon camera coming with next Mondays shipment

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
chinosxl:

Received, pls also check oct 6th invoice 0000099. Thanks
I ask you not to ship October 6th because of some other items I was expecting that I wanted to consolidate with it and 4 more items were added to it and that am out of lagos, it was later shipped on October 13th
Below is my conversation with you on watsapp

[16:54, 10/4/2014] Oladipupo: Hi
Hi
Please wait until you received all my items before consolidating them for shipment
USPS PRIORITY
9114901123086378655894 ( Delivered )
Five more items still coming
Thanks
Oga Chinosxl
I just received an email invoice from you now , but don't forget I said i want all the items shipped together, because am presently out of Lagos , anyhow no problem as long as is save , I will pick them all up when am back in Lagos . Thanks
[17:05, 10/4/2014] Lsm Global: No problem, will ship it next week
[17:30, 10/4/2014] Oladipupo: Don't worry you can ship it now , I will be in Lagos next week to pick it up from your office . Thanks for your promptly reply, I will make the payment when I get back next week Wednesday.
Thanks once again.
[18:29, 10/4/2014] Lsm Global: Just leaving d airport
[18:29, 10/4/2014] Lsm Global: Will ship it next week
[20:47, 10/4/2014] Oladipupo: Okay sir

I called you back to ship it but you said you are just leaving the airport and that the items will be shipped the following week which is October 13th.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Adinije:
@Chino, pls do something regarding this. I order S4 to ur address but mistakenly copied 'Rahmot Oshoala lsm global' my shipping address.
This is what I think you should do. Call the Lagos office/Ndidi. Inform him that when the Rahmot lady comes for pick up, he should contact you so you can resolve it. And since you also have the lady's number, contact her and agree for her to release the phone to Ndidi.

It is the lady that can release your item with help from Ndidi or anyone in Lsm Lagos office just keep monitoring with phone calls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.