Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543266 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
chinosxl:

Yes, still need it. Customer on standby, how do we go about this?

I was having issue with internet here.
Let's procèed pls.Just give me your email or contact me via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Elemental:

Ill be needing some funds soon
Reply ur whatsapp msgs

Always at your service for PayPal fund
I've as well replied you!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 12:34am On Oct 25, 2014
chinosxl:

Received, pls also check oct 6th invoice 0000099. Thanks
I ask you not to ship October 6th because of some other items I was expecting that I wanted to consolidate with it and 4 more items were added to it and that am out of lagos, it was later shipped on October 13th
Below is my conversation with you on watsapp

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 12:57am On Oct 25, 2014
@Chinosxl
The $287 that I PayPal to your acct is for both October 13th and 20th shipment , but you have only cleared October 13th invoice as paid but you have not cleared October 20th invoice as paid, kindly solve all this mixed up , cause I will be going for pickup tomorrow and I don't want anything that will hinder my pickup tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 1:00am On Oct 25, 2014
Hello Mr Chinosxl
Not gotten any reply mail concerning my delivered items.
All these items are showing delivered
*******5250 (delivered)
*******8862 (delivered)
*******9568 (delivered)
*******6645 (delivered)
*******1348 (delivered)
*******2072 (delivered)
*******6303 (delivered)
*******25HK (unconfirmed)
With initials S.O
Please confirm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 2:56am On Oct 25, 2014
Hi i just recently stumbled on this thread and i would love to try this service. But first i have a few questions:

1.) Is the fee for KBM Logistics included in the cost of shipping?
you have different price structures for shipping to Lagos and for shipping to other cities- I live in Benin. For example according to your post (Cell phones cost $15- to Lagos and $35 to other cities), is the cost of shipping from lagos to my city (e.g. Benin) included already or are we supposed to pay KBM Logistics separately?

2.) How do i go about using your service? do i need to register with your site?
Your original post does not really contain information on the steps i need to take to use your service, should i register with your site or i should transact all business through mail, should i contact you after shipping my item to your address?

3.) How do i take part in your referral service?
About your referral program how do i refer somebody since there seems to be no registration as far as i can see.

4.) what is the qualification for your offer "Free shipping for one phone from Sept 1st per nairaland customer per week".

I hope this service really works for me so i can move over from shippyme.com
Thank you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 25, 2014
I am currently expecting a shipment from the us through USPS. I need the items in Eket Akwa Ibom State. Need advise from those who have experience. What can be done so I receive the items safely in Eket. How does USPS work foreign shipments are within the shores of Nigeria.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 6:24am On Oct 25, 2014
Fogman:
Boss, i acknowledge with thanks the receipt of my Sept October 20th order. I really need to appreciate your excellent and prompt service. You are the bomb man. Once again, many thanks. Fogman
I said this name sound familiar, this was who sat beside u when u came for picked up
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by PrinceLat(m): 6:54am On Oct 25, 2014
I'm back, finally made some others, these are the tracking nos

USPS 94*************5133

UPS 1Z**************9244

more to follow,, cos i want all of them consolidated, thanks , will update as i get the other tracking numbers.

thank you L.A
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2014
legalwealth:

I was having issue with internet here.
Let's procèed pls.Just give me your email or contact me via info@ijamsolution.com

Email sent
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by NJN: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2014
Good morning Chinos,

Sent you an e-mail with subject "NEW PACKAGES FOR XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX" with X being my name...lol.

Pls, I need them consolidated and sent against 27th shipment.

Also, as regards my goods that came via ur 20th shipment, KBM guys had a little delay (which eventually cost me a day in getting my goods @ ma base) when they got to ur offc. Ur guy had to confirm if my pacakges were paid for and couldn't reach u on time. Those items were paid for like 4days ago.

Kindly find a way to communicate ds to ur Lagos guys promptly please.

Overall, tnk you for your excellent service!

You r d best.

Nagode.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2014
chinosxl:

Email sent

Please attend to mine

Not gotten any reply mail concerning my delivered items.
All these items are showing delivered
*******5250 (delivered)
*******8862 (delivered)
*******9568 (delivered)
*******6645 (delivered)
*******1348 (delivered)
*******2072 (delivered)
*******6303 (delivered)
*******25HK (unconfirmed)
With initials S.O
Please confirm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2014
shrekandfiona:

This is what I think you should do. Call the Lagos office/Ndidi. Inform him that when the Rahmot lady comes for pick up, he should contact you so you can resolve it. And since you also have the lady's number, contact her and agree for her to release the phone to Ndidi.

It is the lady that can release your item with help from Ndidi or anyone in Lsm Lagos office just keep monitoring with phone calls.
The issue is being monitored by me on her behalf, contacted d lady involved, and we already making conclusions I pick up from the lady on her behalf and send it to her,
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2014
Laredojohn:

The issue is being monitored by me on her behalf, contacted d lady involved, and we already making conclusions I pick up from the lady on her behalf and send it to her,
Yea, Laredjohn will be picking up the phone on my behalf from Rahmot. I am most grateful to u all for the wonderful contributions and most especially to Laredjohn for taking it upon himself to help me out.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2014
Adinije:
Yea, Laredjohn will be picking up the phone on my behalf from Rahmot. I am most grateful to u all for the wonderful contributions and most especially to Laredjohn for taking it upon himself to help me out.
U most welcome, Adinije, Dats d beauty of being a business person and consultant, making d world a better place is all we need to do. Mr chino has indeed made shipping easy and affordable, unlike some other company's and individuals who are ready to drain you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2014
chinosxl:

Email sent

You've been replied as well!Let's conclude and complete the transaction via e-mail

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2014
confirm receipt of payment via PayPal account and allow Ndidi to release the items and also cash payment for the other items.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 1000COMPUTERZ(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
@ Chino, i want to seek for your permission to use your U S address on a new Auction website av found.

Name: A***O J*****N

Av got 1000 free credits to buy items for free.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Please those who have used this service how do you go about it, is there a registration process or you just simply order your product and then inform them via email.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Visualeyez: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hi, Just giving my 2 cent of testimony.

There was actually delay for items sent in the mid of the month... Freshers , don't think it would be a quick delivery always.

Shipping (testimonies) From Usa To Nigeria C/o Lsmglobalshipping.com - Technology Market - Nairaland - https://www.nairaland.com/1907171/shipping-testimonies-usa-nigeria-c#27443187
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Visualeyez: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
ernieboy:
Please those who have used this service how do you go about it, is there a registration process or you just simply order your product and then inform them via email.

If you're new or having trust issues

Shipping (testimonies) From Usa To Nigeria C/o Lsmglobalshipping.com - Technology Market - Nairaland - https://www.nairaland.com/1907171/shipping-testimonies-usa-nigeria-c#27443187

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dscientist:

I ask you not to ship October 6th because of some other items I was expecting that I wanted to consolidate with it and 4 more items were added to it and that am out of lagos, it was later shipped on October 13th
Below is my conversation with you on watsapp

Pls sir I need chinox confirm whatsapp contact so that I can update him as regards my shipment
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
His WhatsApp number is on the first page of this thread, but he is out of WhatsApp for now due to his damaged phone. Send him an email or text message to the same number on the first page.
Tbliss12:

Pls sir I need chinox confirm whatsapp contact so that I can update him as regards my shipment
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lovecars: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Finally i picked up my iphones yesterday.........Tested and Confirmed chinoxl Thumbs UP cool

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stillmaticOG(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
hello please i'm about purchasing an iphone 6 and sending it to u for shipment. But the problem is that i'm in bayelsa state and would like to know if i will be required to pay kbm logistics to help me do the pick up and send it to me after paying the required $35
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
gracia chinox.
items pick

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
tonjeola:

I said this name sound familiar, this was who sat beside u when u came for picked up

Yes, you were right.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by folex(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hello Chinos,

What will land a TV of the following spec

Weight With Stand: 14.99 lbs
Weight Without Stand: 14.11 lbs
Dimensions With Stand: 34.56”W x 21.97”H x 7.64”D
Dimensions Without Stand: 34.56”W x 20.32”H x 2.48”D
Wall Mount Hole Pattern: 100mm x 100mm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Fogman:

Yes, you were right.
Am happy to met u,my bro kennyman20,my bro from anoda mother too ibnquasale and other nairalanders. Nairaland is a great community.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kennyman20(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
tonjeola:

Am happy to met u,my bro kennyman20,my bro from anoda mother too ibnquasale and other nairalanders. Nairaland is a great community.

Yes boss.. Am glad to meet u too..

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Visualeyez:

If you're new or having trust issues

thanks for the link the testimony gave a detailed step by step procedure, i was under the impression that i needed to register at their site. I will try the service with a test shipment soon.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chiboy11(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nice1
chinosxl:

Flight leaves Mondays (ones a week), arrive Lagos Tuesday and package/orders available for pick up on Thursday at my Lagos office. Your order will have to be in my office by Friday evening in order to book for the following Monday flight to Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.