Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544363 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
dannytwix:
guys see wahala.. I won a bid on ebay for a smartphone me and the seller contacted and he said everything was fine.. I payed for the phone and the seller said he would ship it the next day because he was busy.. so I was satisfied and bought extra battery and casings with hope that all d goods will reach oga chonosxl office at d same period.... this morning I saw a message from eBay, I was thinking its a message informing me dat d guy has shipped d phone only to find out that he cancelled my order and refunded my money... now paypal takes weeks to pay d money back into my account so dat I can bid for another phone.. this guy just put me in mess.. and the other phone accessories are on their way to chonosxl office!

You will get your money back to your card linked to your PayPal in some days.
It ought to be instant assuming you paid with balance on your PayPal account

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
dannytwix:
Bro d bidding is not the problem o.. but I don't have the money to pay for it till paypal funds my account

Which country PayPal are you using?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by busky101(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
legalwealth:

bro, u go block me for whatsappp. No be so dem dey do business nih...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
busky101:
bro, u go block me for whatsappp. No be so dem dey do business nih...

Well!I didn't block anyone neither do I normally block people.
You might have missed road!Check my signature for my whatsapp number

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by busky101(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
legalwealth:

You might have missed road! !!
can you hear urself? You sound like an infant, am telling you that you blocked me on whatsapp because I negotiated on your paypal exchange rate and here you are talking trash... Take your business to the moon Nigga...

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
busky101:
can you hear urself? You sound like an infant, am telling you that you blocked me on whatsapp because I negotiated on your paypal exchange rate and here you are talking trash... Take your business to the moon Nigga...
Chaiiiii. Diarris godu ooo.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lifestyle1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
busky101:

how much you negotiate ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
busky101:

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=))
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
tumababa:

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=))
lmao!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by busky101(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
lifestyle1:

how much you negotiate ?
162 per dollar... No be say I negotiate 140 per dollar, d guy d learn work.. Maybe em oga no dey aware of my business proposal
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by busky101(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
legalwealth:

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by busky101(m): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
legalwealth:

Ama ala para kwa igwe gi dere, no be you tell me 165 .. Check signature Ko whatsapp Ni. You get luck say I no get screen capture app, I for upload our conversation.. As I sleep wake up u don block me, me wey bin need ur paypal funds like madt as of yesterday....God is watching you in HD..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adwexky(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
Good Afternoon Roomies!, Pls. I want to ask these questions and I humbly request for an experienced answer:

1. I have linked my Nigeria Paypal account to my Nigeria eBay account and I try to bid but eBay took me to a page to add my Credit card details, so my ques. MUST I USE MY CREDIT CARD & PAYPAL together on my account before I can place a bid on eBay?

2. If the answer to that is Yes, I tried using my Gtbank Mastercard Account (but it is GTCrea8), but was not accepted, Pls. what can I do?

Thanks In Advance.
Sam.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
legalwealth:

Good day!
Kindly send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com and you will be replied with what to do.

Betterstill,pay N165/$ for any amount lesser than $100 & N160/$ for any amount from $100 and above to:

Bank Name: UBA Bank Plc
Account Name: IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT
Account Number: 1018622879

Once you've made payment for the equivalent into our bank details above,just send an e-mail to the same
e-mail above notifying us of your payment.It will be sent and you will be replied with the transaction details
which you will forward to chinosxl.
N.B:You can as well request for other banks such as GTBank,Diamond,Zenith & First Bank whichever you prefer via e-mail.

Bros, well done. I received 2 payments from you but no details (name of your purchaser or their invoice#) Awaiting your response so i can update these customers. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
M.A, good to hear you received your 15 cisco boxes. Your next shipment for 33 cisco boxes below will head to Lagos tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
NOV 3RD SHIPMENT AT THE AIRPORT FOR TOMORROW'S FLIGHT. AFTER SEVERAL CALLS FROM CUSTOMERS, I HAD TO DELAY MY DROP OFF TO SATURDAY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
ANYONE MAKING PAYPAL PAYMENT EITHER SELF OR LEGALWEALTH PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME/INVOICE #(s) AS IT SHOWS IN MY INVOICE SYSTEM. FOR ALL NON U.S PAYPAL PAYMENTS PLEASE INCLUDE A 4.15% PAYPAL TRANSFER FEE TO YOUR TOTAL.

FOR PAYMENT TO MY NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT ALSO INCLUDE YOUR INVOICE #(s) IN YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS TO ALLOW FOR EASIER UPDATE OF YOUR INVOICE. THANKS.

I'M BEHIND ON THIS THREAD BUT I WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO REPLY EVERYONE HERE AND EMAILS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by aaidel(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
is the amount for shipping phones still 15$ and all i need add is the my name and c/o the address?
and can you forward it to abuja or it has to be collected in lagos?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
aaidel:
is the amount for shipping phones still 15$ and all i need add is the my name and c/o the address?

$15 to Lagos or $35 to Abuja.

If u use the Lagos option you can contact kbm to pick up and deliver to you in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by westwinds: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
aaidel:

Just contack KBM Logistics once it gets to Lagos and they will pickup and get it over to you....
I am going tomorrow to collect my package at the park...

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by aaidel(m): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
westwinds:

Just contack KBM Logistics once it gets to Lagos and they will pickup and get it over to you....
I am going tomorrow to collect my package at the park...

thanks, how much do they charge?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
chinosxl:
ANYONE MAKING PAYPAL PAYMENT EITHER SELF OR LEGALWEALTH PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME/INVOICE #(s) AS IT SHOWS IN MY INVOICE SYSTEM. FOR ALL NON U.S PAYPAL PAYMENTS PLEASE INCLUDE A 4.15% PAYPAL TRANSFER FEE TO YOUR TOTAL.

FOR PAYMENT TO MY NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT ALSO INCLUDE YOUR INVOICE #(s) IN YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS TO ALLOW FOR EASIER UPDATE OF YOUR INVOICE. THANKS.

I'M BEHIND ON THIS THREAD BUT I WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO REPLY EVERYONE HERE AND EMAILS.
Sir, you may wish to look into including your payment details in all invoices sent? ie your PayPal details and bank details.

I was lucky to write out your bank details somewhere when I had it from my 1st order with you but subsequent invoices came without payment details. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
busky101:
Bros, try and tone down the insults. He is a business man. His whatsapp, his prerogative
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
chinosxl:
NOV 3RD SHIPMENT AT THE AIRPORT FOR TOMORROW'S FLIGHT. AFTER SEVERAL CALLS FROM CUSTOMERS, I HAD TO DELAY MY DROP OFF TO SATURDAY.

When is your next ship date?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
@ nnamokenna, please I need your advise on an iphone 4s I want to buy on Ebay. Having read through the seller's notes and gone through phonearena.com, i still wasn't convinced on the info stated.

I mailed the seller asking him if it had activation code lock and he said no, it is a new phone with no lock and has a clean IMEI.

My question is, is there a way to confirm myself if indeed the phone is clean without issues? Read somewhere that if I go to swappa . com and input the IMEI, it will show me the state of the iphone.

If true, how do I get the seller to send me the IMEI since most sellers are always cautious of nigerians?

or better still can i give you the item number maybe with your expertise you'll have a better opinion, sorry for the epistle

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
chinosxl:

$15 to Lagos or $35 to Abuja.

If u use the Lagos option you can contact kbm to pick up and deliver to you in Abuja.
Please confirm; Your free phone/wrist watch shipping is over abi?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
chinosxl:

Bros, well done. I received 2 payments from you but no details (name of your purchaser or their invoice#) Awaiting your response so i can update these customers. Thanks.

Thanks!
I replied their e-mail with the transaction details for them to contact you with it.
I didn't want to include any note since the transfer was made as GIFT/FRIEND.

I'm sure they will contact you soon!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dannytwix(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
legalwealth:

Nigerian paypal... its gonna take a long time for the money to get in.. and that's what im afraid of
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by PrinceLat(m): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
chinosxl , this is day 4 you confirmed my items are with you, and I've been asking for my invoice everyday for the past 4 days, done so via mail, sms and even called you........which went to voicemail and was greeted with your mail box full, can't take more messages.

Funny thing is that it's my first shipment with you, that I decided to try you based on positive testimonies by people on here, thing is I'm not too pleased with it.

Please confirm that my items are with tomorrows shipment and send me my invoice, except of course you're shipping for FREE
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
dannytwix:
Nigerian paypal... its gonna take a long time for the money to get in.. and that's what im afraid of

It shouldn't take that long but it's guaranteed you will see the refund on your card.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by busky101(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Bros, try and tone down the insults. He is a business man. His whatsapp, his prerogative
I understand, but instead of admitting and apologising for blocking...he was proud of it

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adwexky(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Adwexky:
Good Afternoon Roomies!, Pls. I want to ask these questions and I humbly request for an experienced answer:

1. I have linked my Nigeria Paypal account to my Nigeria eBay account and I try to bid but eBay took me to a page to add my Credit card details, so my ques. MUST I USE MY CREDIT CARD & PAYPAL together on my account before I can place a bid on eBay?

2. If the answer to that is Yes, I tried using my Gtbank Mastercard Account (but it is GTCrea8), but was not accepted, Pls. what can I do?

Thanks In Advance.
Sam.
Pls. someone should answer my question. #NeedAnswerBadly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.