Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544381 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adwexky(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
@Chino./OP, Please, Check your mail sir.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
shrekandfiona:
@ nnamokenna, please I need your advise on an iphone 4s I want to buy on Ebay. Having read through the seller's notes and gone through phonearena.com, i still wasn't convinced on the info stated.

I mailed the seller asking him if it had activation code lock and he said no, it is a new phone with no lock and has a clean IMEI.

My question is, is there a way to confirm myself if indeed the phone is clean without issues? Read somewhere that if I go to swappa . com and input the IMEI, it will show me the state of the iphone.

If true, how do I get the seller to send me the IMEI since most sellers are always cautious of nigerians?

or better still can i give you the item number maybe with your expertise you'll have a better opinion, sorry for the epistle

No wahala about the epistle cheesy cheesy

Yes, swappa.com is also a very good resource but the problem, like you rightly noted, is that most sellers are reluctant to give out imei/esn/meid info (regardless of whether you are a Nigerian or not) until the sale is concluded.

Yes, you may give me the item # let me check it out first before advising you on what to do.

But if you are not comfortable with that, here's what I suggest you do. Since you've contacted the seller and he assures you that it's not locked, you could go ahead and buy it. Once Chinos has it, beg him to confirm that it's not locked. If it's locked, let him hold on to it (he shouldn't ship). Contact the seller and ask for an unlock code or you'll return it for a refund. Ehen, before buying, please check if the seller accepts returns or not and the duration if he does (i.e, whether 14, 30, 60 or 90 days). Don't worry if he doesn't accept returns because you are still covered by eBay's money back guarantee (at least almost all eBay transactions are but confirm).

Now here is where it gets tricky. He may decide not to reply you for any of several reasons. If after 2 days you don't hear from him, open a case for return of item. The reason should of course be that it is not as described. At this point, if he accepts returns, I'm sure he'll ask you to return it, otherwise, eBay would probably have to step in if he has not refunded your money by then. If eBay steps in, I am almost certain they'd rule in your favour because they'll go through your communications with him and see where you asked him about the lock status and he said it's not locked.

Well, the advice above is what I would do if I were you. However, please note that there is a caveat. EBay cases outcomes are not etched in stone. There are a lot of factors that come into play so it may not work exactly as envisaged. If it's me, I will not even bother myself; I'll just go ahead and buy the phone if I want it because I know that if it comes to a case, I will win. I have never lost any of the 22 cases I have had with eBay sellers. I may even end up with both the phone and a full refund!

What you decide to do however, is entirely up to you. Hope I have been able to help a wee bit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by laivwire(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
chinosxl:

$15 to Lagos or $35 to Abuja.

If u use the Lagos option you can contact kbm to pick up and deliver to you in Abuja.
Sir Chino, I have sent you several mails but got no response. I have confirmed that my items are in Nigeria through your lagos office but you are yet to send me the invoice. I will be sending Kbm to pick my items up tomorrow morning and I don't like issues of an 'I have not cleared with you' nature. Can you kindly send me the invoice so I could tie this transaction up once and for all. Name is Adedeji O*****e. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
laivwire:

Sir Chino, I have sent you several mails but got no response. I have confirmed that my items are in Nigeria through your lagos office but you are yet to send me the invoice. I will be sending Kbm to pick my items up tomorrow morning and I don't like issues of an 'I have not cleared with you' nature. Can you kindly send me the invoice so I could tie this transaction up once and for all. Name is Adedeji O*****e. Thanks

Sorry, invoice sent.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
Where is tripodmode ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Awalla: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
@chinox, I am not happy you are ignoring my mails, plz respond to my mail to inform my next move.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
nnamokenna:

No wahala about the epistle cheesy cheesy

Yes, swappa.com is also a very good resource but the problem, like you rightly noted, is that most sellers are reluctant to give out imei/esn/meid info (regardless of whether you are a Nigerian or not) until the sale is concluded.

Yes, you may give me the item # let me check it out first before advising you on what to do.

But if you are not comfortable with that, here's what I suggest you do. Since you've contacted the seller and he assures you that it's not locked, you could go ahead and buy it. Once Chinos has it, beg him to confirm that it's not locked. If it's locked, let him hold on to it (he shouldn't ship). Contact the seller and ask for an unlock code or you'll return it for a refund. Ehen, before buying, please check if the seller accepts returns or not and the duration if he does (i.e, whether 14, 30, 60 or 90 days). Don't worry if he doesn't accept returns because you are still covered by eBay's money back guarantee (at least almost all eBay transactions are but confirm).

Now here is where it gets tricky. He may decide not to reply you for any of several reasons. If after 2 days you don't hear from him, open a case for return of item. The reason should of course be that it is not as described. At this point, if he accepts returns, I'm sure he'll ask you to return it, otherwise, eBay would probably have to step in if he has not refunded your money by then. If eBay steps in, I am almost certain they'd rule in your favour because they'll go through your communications with him and see where you asked him about the lock status and he said it's not locked.

Well, the advice above is what I would do if I were you. However, please note that there is a caveat. EBay cases outcomes are not etched in stone. There are a lot of factors that come into play so it may not work exactly as envisaged. If it's me, I will not even bother myself; I'll just go ahead and buy the phone if I want it because I know that if it comes to a case, I will win. I have never lost any of the 22 cases I have had with eBay sellers. I may even end up with both the phone and a full refund!

What you decide to do however, is entirely up to you. Hope I have been able to help a wee bit.
wow shocked at the bolded. You are indeed a guru .

Very many thanks for taking out time to give a detailed advice. I really appreciate it.

I will do just as you advised and take a chance. grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
Adwexky:
Pls. someone should answer my question. #NeedAnswerBadly.
I don't really understand your question but let me give it a shot. Yes, you must link your debit/credit card to your PayPal and ebay account before you can bid/buy from ebay. The only form of payment on ebay for now is paypal.

What do you mean by gtb create mastercard? The type of acceptable cards I know of is visa and mastercard. Find out from gtb if your create card can be used for international transactions and if yes, you should have no issue using it or otherwise, opt for visa card.

Also try and read through the thread issues like this have been tackled repeatedly.

Cheers.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
PrinceLat:
chinosxl , this is day 4 you confirmed my items are with you, and I've been asking for my invoice everyday for the past 4 days, done so via mail, sms and even called you........which went to voicemail and was greeted with your mail box full, can't take more messages.

Funny thing is that it's my first shipment with you, that I decided to try you based on positive testimonies by people on here, thing is I'm not too pleased with it.

Please confirm that my items are with tomorrows shipment and send me my invoice, except of course you're shipping for FREE
Wow the level of communication is so poor that a client has to literally bet for his invoice?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dandollar1: 12:05am On Nov 03, 2014
chinosxl:
ANYONE MAKING PAYPAL PAYMENT EITHER SELF OR LEGALWEALTH PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME/INVOICE #(s) AS IT SHOWS IN MY INVOICE SYSTEM. FOR ALL NON U.S PAYPAL PAYMENTS PLEASE INCLUDE A 4.15% PAYPAL TRANSFER FEE TO YOUR TOTAL.

FOR PAYMENT TO MY NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT ALSO INCLUDE YOUR INVOICE #(s) IN YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS TO ALLOW FOR EASIER UPDATE OF YOUR INVOICE. THANKS.

I'M BEHIND ON THIS THREAD BUT I WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO REPLY EVERYONE HERE AND EMAILS.
please what are your account (pay pal and naira) details and what exchange rate Of naira to dollars are we using,incase I prefer paying into your Nigeria account.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 12:13am On Nov 03, 2014
chinosxl:

Sorry, invoice sent.
Bros, pls, I will be paying the $30 on my invoice through @legalwealth tonight or tomorrow morning (Naija time), and I will have him include my invoice number and Nairaland ID, for reference purposes. Pls, be alert, to instruct your Lagos office to release my package, as I'll be going there in the afternoon, say 3pm.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by FACIGAR1: 12:16am On Nov 03, 2014
ernieboy:

Wow the level of communication is so poor that a client has to literally bet for his invoice?
YOU BE FOOL MAN...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 12:18am On Nov 03, 2014
ernieboy:

Maybe if you take your time out to read through the thread and see why Chinosxl's communications are now poor, you won't sound so cynical. He's working on getting back fully and more efficiently. We're happy people on this thread, carry your bad belle, and fault-finding attitude, go elsewhere.
You don't need to thank me.tongue

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 03, 2014
seyithug:

Maybe if you take your time out to read through the thread and see why Chinosxl's communications are now poor, you won't sound so cynical. He's working on getting back fully and more efficiently. We're happy people on this thread, carry your bad belle, and fault-finding attitude, go elsewhere.

No matter how good u are. Some are not happy. Nature

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 12:31am On Nov 03, 2014
tumababa:

No matter how good u are. Some are not happy. Nature
Na true, bruv mii. Dem own na to dey look for holes and faults around. God punish devil. grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 12:31am On Nov 03, 2014
ernieboy:

I beg to differ please. The op's communication level is average for now pending when he gets extra staff. Go through the thread he has dealt with that already.

He may be slow in responding but he does respond eventually. Everyone gets their invoice at some point at least before pickup.

The Op is more interested in making sure your goods are delivered in less Than a week and he is indeed very good at that. I too used to complain about his communication but after he explained to me on how he gets up to 500 emails, texts, whatsapp etc daily coupled with pickups and drop off, purchases etc, I stopped complaining o because even machines can breakdown how much more a human.

@ PrinceLat ease your mind, your invoice will be sent. This is how I confirm if my orders are shipped; once I place an order, I track it. If it reads delivered, that means the Op has them. If the order is delivered before 12noon Saturday, that means it will be shipped on Monday and that means I may be able to collect on Friday or Saturday same week as the case may be.

Without the Op giving me a reply with this format, i always know when my goods are shipped.

I don't know the Op personally but I am just a satisfied customer trying to help other newbies as best as I can in all honesty. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 03, 2014
ariyebaba:
Where is tripodmode ?

Am here boss....am outa paypal funds. That's why u haven't seen my update..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by busky101(m): 3:16am On Nov 03, 2014
Tripodmode:

tripodmode I see you..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 3:21am On Nov 03, 2014
shrekandfiona:

wow shocked at the bolded. You are indeed a guru .

Very many thanks for taking out time to give a detailed advice. I really appreciate it.

I will do just as you advised and take a chance. grin

You are welcome and good luck!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 3:29am On Nov 03, 2014
ernieboy:

Please I would advise anybody that wants to get a quicker response from Chinos to send a text message instead (if you can't call). If what you have to say is copious, then send a mail and a text informing him of the mail.

It is not unlikely that he would miss some posts here inadvertently. Also bear in mind the nature of what he does and the overwhelming number of messages he gets in a day so it would naturally take time for him to reply all (and he always does eventually).

Cheers!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:05am On Nov 03, 2014
nnamokenna:

Please I would advise anybody that wants to get a quicker response from Chinos to send a text message instead (if you can't call). If what you have to say is copious, then send a mail and a text informing him of the mail.

It is not unlikely that he would miss some posts here inadvertently. Also bear in mind the nature of what he does and the overwhelming number of messages he gets in a day so it would naturally take time for him to reply all (and he always does eventually).

Cheers!

Thanks boss, Some don't understand how busy this shipping stuff is. My Oct 13th shipment was delayed because i was trying to reply all emails/text/whatsapp messages and i missed the airport deadline by 5 mins which lead to a week delay of my cargo. My phone is all over this thread and i can be reached faster by phone call then text messages. Will get my whatsapp going soon.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 03, 2014
seyithug:

correct
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2014
Adwexky:
@Chino./OP, Please, Check your mail sir.
gt bank crea8 MasterCard works well dats what am using

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 6:33am On Nov 03, 2014
Ok !
Tripodmode:

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yhellow(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2014
If you are interested in iphone 4s "271654319275" contact me
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 03, 2014
chinosxl:

Thanks boss, Some don't understand how busy this shipping stuff is. My Oct 13th shipment was delayed because i was trying to reply all emails/text/whatsapp messages and i missed the airport deadline by 5 mins which lead to a week delay of my cargo. My phone is all over this thread and i can be reached faster by phone call then text messages. Will get my whatsapp going soon.
chief greetings.....I just recently sent u a mail.
am new around here....I will be glad if u reply my mail back (felixmeggison)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 03, 2014
chinosxl:

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 03, 2014
busky101:
tripodmode I see you..

Oga me. How u dey now...u just 4get ur boi 4here. How business?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2014
hello, for the experienced peeps....I Won an auction for a BlackBerry bold 9930.....av made payments and been giving a tracking number.
just want to be sure am not missing anything.
pls if I am do good to tell me
tanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by busky101(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2014
Tripodmode:

Oga me. How u dey now...u just 4get ur boi 4here. How business?
we thank God, wen u go get funds for paypal..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2014
SkydaDGreat:
hello, for the experienced peeps....I Won an auction for a BlackBerry bold 9930.....av made payments and been giving a tracking number.
just want to be sure am not missing anything.
pls if I am do good to tell me
tanks
on the right track. check your payment details and see if the adress shows confirm.
on the email sent to you notifying shipped. click on the blue print number. It's will show you the details of the items movement
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by stechi(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2014
chinosxl:

Boss,please confirm if this address entry is correct.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.