Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542682 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
@chinosxl,
4th item is delivered
Tracking number74892700....228235166
I have send a text to the phone on the 1st page of thread ending with 982, i equally send the text to the usa number on your website, hope am correct sir?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Laredojohn:
Believe Nigerian Custom issues will soon b resolved cos cargo come in everyday into Nigeria hope they resolve it soon, cos dollar is giving us issues, custom is adding their own too.

I just pray they settle dis issues fast cos customers don't like to hear stories
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
confluence:
@chinosxl,
4th item is delivered
Tracking number74892700....228235166
I have send a text to the phone on the 1st page of thread ending with 982, i equally send the text to the usa number on your website, hope am correct sir?
+18325124404
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
madridfc:
Ebay na sense I swear, U need to know how to mix the right filters to get good deals, I just got the best deal ever. cheesy
chief aw far na? give ur guy d code
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

chief aw far na? give ur guy d code
me still need am o!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kluzi: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
shrekandfiona:

I wish I could help further but I don't use a mastercard for my online transactions. I use a gtb dollar visa card and I had to activate it by calling gtconnect before I could start using it. I also use a diamond bank naira visa card and I have no issues whatsoever till date.

I'll advise you call gtconnect and inform them of happenings. It can only be resolved by your bank as long as all your details on amazon are correct. Alternatively maybe importers that use gtb mastercard can assist. Cheers

I si much appreciate your help rendered. I was in the bank today and they told me to activate the sand online before I could make online transaction however the confirmation site was not available. Thanks once again.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by HotKween: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
@Chinosxl
Tracking detail 940550**********583880 delivered today. My name is Da**** A*****a. Please confirmed. Email regarding this also sent to you. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by unmask: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Oga chinos, I have a number of items coming in. One of them has been delivered with 94055********49071 please help me confirm receipt.

Thank you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
completey:

Were you able to sort those listia no names items? I sendthe list to you about a week ago. Packages will be coming in with the initial D.G. Pls wait for consolidation.
@ Chinosxl guess you get this.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by blaxx: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
I was blocked from using ebay due to non payment ish. How can I go around this?
Does a new account with the same name help? Or I need another name?
Can they detect me through my ip?

Help needed.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:00am On Nov 26, 2014
completey:

@ Chinosxl guess you get this.

only one package with no name on it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sonyeah(m): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2014
chinosxl:

What's your email about?
told you to help me order these

1 http://www.6pm.com/brigitte-bailey-nalae-ponte-
dress-black
colour:black size:small
2 http://www.6pm.com/puma-basket-classic-canvas-
limoges-quarry
colour:limoges-quarry size:11
3 http://www.6pm.com/puma-suede-classic-steel-gray-
beetroot
colour:steel-gray-beetroot size:10.5

You are yet to give me the total price and the account to pay into and I need them as soon as possible. Please try help me check them oga chinos. Would have ordered straight but, I don't have a paypal account.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 3:20am On Nov 26, 2014
chinosxl:

only one package with no name on it.
Hanbag: 9400**************4359
Baby clothes:
9505**************3121
Lexmark printer:
9505**************9202
Baby boy clothes from
Morristown TN no tracking number
Size 8 nike shoes
from abingdon,VA
White flat shoe
Acer PVD 16V battery
9114**************9378
Supra van style shoes.
Pls let
me know the ones that are with you and consolidate and
send with next shipment.
Dats the email sent about a week ago.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 26, 2014
greetings to you all.
I need some advice as am not acquainted with laptops.
I just checked eBay and I was like
laptops with 2gig ram going for like 70-80 dollars. am not sure sha
please how cheap can a laptop be with good specs on ebay?
tank u all
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 4:50am On Nov 26, 2014
@madridfc, thanks am greatful
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by unmask: 4:55am On Nov 26, 2014
Oga chinos, you are yet to reply to any of my message. My order came in yesterday a lg g2 phone with tracking number 9405*******49071. Please confirm for me.

Thank you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 6:13am On Nov 26, 2014
blaxx:
I was blocked from using ebay due to non payment ish. How can I go around this?
Does a new account with the same name help? Or I need another name?
Can they detect it's me through my ip?

Help needed.
you guys should stop abusing this privilege if you know you cant pay dont bid..... its very unfair. reason some seller dont want to sell to Nigeria. in most cases, try and resolve issue with the seller so that he wont open a case on you.

Meanwhile. you might call ebay to re open your account but i doubt it especially if you are not a regular shopper.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sboba: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2014
Hello Chinox

I sent you a mail earlier, i have baby stuff coming your way, I just got this message for one of the order,
We're writing about the order(s) (#112-************843).
UPS attempted to deliver your package but was unable to leave the package unattended. If necessary, please contact UPS to make alternate delivery arrangements.

Some items have been delivered please confirm and what needs to be done about this failed delivery attempt from UPS
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 26, 2014
twinskenny:
you guys should stop abusing this privilege if you know you cant pay dont bid..... its very unfair. reason some seller dont want to sell to Nigeria. in most cases, try and resolve issue with the seller so that he wont open a case on you.

Meanwhile. you might call ebay to re open your account but i doubt it especially if you are not a regular shopper.
I purposely ignored that post. Anyway, calling ebay won't change anything, that account is gone. Nigerians sha.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2014
SkydaDGreat:
greetings to you all.
I need some advice as am not acquainted with laptops.
I just checked eBay and I was like
laptops with 2gig ram going for like 70-80 dollars. am not sure sha
please how cheap can a laptop be with good specs on ebay?
tank u all
If U know what You want, then You should know how to find it, its best You use a system to search not a fone, so U can make good use of the search filters.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:19am On Nov 26, 2014
kluzi:

I si much appreciate your help rendered. I was in the bank today and they told me to activate the sand online before I could make online transaction however the confirmation site was not available. Thanks once again.
uwc
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2014
A very depressing news coming from the central bank that the naira has been further devalued and lending rates has been raised to 13%. The official rate of Naira to $ was N155 but banks and black marketers were trading for N163 to N174. Now naira has been devalued to N168(officially) can't imagine how much banks et all will be trading for now, possibly N180 to N190.

This just means that Naija is sitting on a time bomb ready to explode. Indeed austere times are close by but not for me and my household.

so fellow importers, the escalating naira to dollar rate has come to stay o. We need to deal with that angry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2014
madridfc:

If U know what You want, then You should know how to find it, its best You use a system to search not a fone, so U can make good use of the search filters.
Good....tank you.....
av u used the android app?
the app is very cool check it out.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

Good....tank you.....
av u used the android app?
the app is very cool check it out.
I don't use android, using a bb, doe I heard its good.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 4har5y: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2014
shrekandfiona:
A very depressing news coming from the central bank that the naira has been further devalued and lending rates has been raised to 13%. The official rate of Naira to $ was N155 but banks and black marketers were trading for N163 to N174. Now naira has been devalued to N168(officially) can't imagine how much banks et all will be trading for now, possibly N180 to N190.

This just means that Naija is sitting on a time bomb ready to explode. Indeed austere times are close by but not for me and my household.

so fellow importers, the escalating naira to dollar rate has come to stay o. We need to deal with that angry
u gat mail
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2014
chinosxl reply your email. I have 3 ebay account number. so all the invoice should be sent to my email as usual. I will send you the initial of the new account now. Thanks

and please confirm the delivery of some of my items. Consolidate them
still some on the way.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2014
shrekandfiona:

doro boss I hail, please I need advise from you or any body on a laptop I want to purchase online(product:hp ram:4gb rom:500gb system:dual core budget:$250 spec:NEW) boss is it possible to see this ƒø̲̣̣я̅ that amount? I need help! Make I nor miss black friday!.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2014
I need advise from any body on a laptop I want to purchase online.
Product: hp
Ram: 4gb
Rom: 500gb
System: dual core
Budget: $250
Spec: NEW
is it possible to see this ƒø̲̣̣я̅ that amount? I need help! Make I nor miss black friday!.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by blaxx: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2014
madridfc:
I purposely ignored that post. Anyway, calling ebay won't change anything, that account is gone. Nigerians sha.
I didn't make the bids. My laptop was ratted (u know what RATs are?)
Anyways, what do you think I should do since it's gone?
New account, will it help?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2014
ccaramel:
CYBER MONDAY- December 1st. More discount prices for online purchases after Black Friday. Thanks
Does it mean the black Friday is not for online shoppers,, and please do you know the discount obtainable for galaxy s4
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2014
blaxx:

I didn't make the bids. My laptop was ratted (u know what RATs are?)
Anyways, what do you think I should do since it's gone?
New account, will it help?
Ebay won't close Ur account after just one non-payment dispute.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by unmask: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2014
Hello guys

Deal alert.... Amazon fire phone going for $199.....gives you access to 1 year amazon prime service which cost $99

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.