Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (545099 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
wakes:
Oga Chinox I hail o! This Black Friday, how do we maximize This ? Any tips please. House kindly drop your suggestions including good/bad Black Friday quickences.

Walmart.com probably got the best deals but they won't allow any transactions from Nigeria. Legalwealth comes in handy here, u can send money to him n he will deposit to my paypal for quick purchase.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
chinosxl:

delivered but I will need to check the list to be sure all items delivered
oga chinoxl I tried calling eBay customer care....and the answering machine was asking about number on my eBay account.
should I change the number on my eBay because it was ur number DAT was dere before?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
hello all....how do I go about calling eBay customer care.
I was charged twice for an item
am calling them now and they are talking about one phone number that I used in my eBay account.
please I need advice
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
chinosxl:

delivered but I will need to check the list to be sure all items delivered
Ooook don't forget to update my invoice with that of the Nov 17
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
SkydaDGreat:
am calling them now and they are talking about one phone number that I used in my eBay account.
please I need advice

Have you checked the medium you used in paying (Paypal I guess) to confirm that you were actually charged twice? Ebay does not credit your account; Paypal does. I've had a similar case like yours before. When I checked my Paypal transactions however, I found I was charged just once. Later eBay rectified the anomaly.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
nnamokenna:

Have you checked the medium you used in paying (Paypal I guess) to confirm that you were actually charged twice? Ebay does not credit your account; Paypal does. I've had a similar case like yours before. When I checked my Paypal transactions however, I found I was charged just once. Later eBay rectified the anomaly.
bro I checked my PayPal and its showing one confirmed payment ....though deer were about 4 denied. because I tried several times before It eventually went through.
xo wat do I do next?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Etinosajay:

Item is already in Nigeria. Nairaland shipper I used (not chinosxl) will not care to carefully scrutinise its working b4 shipping it).

Seller argues that he described it adequately during d case, however ebay requested me to return it, and provided a prepaid return shipping label for me to use or use mine if I chose.

Sending it from here to the US via courier is nearly d cost of the refund amount.
Oga go use nipost registered mail service option, it is very cheap and fast with tracking number . When such happens to me. A month a go I use the service and was deliver within 2week from the day I sent it. And I was refunded asap. They collect just 700naira for samsung galaxy 3 mini. It is the only way out highly recommended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
ibnyakub:

Oga go use nipost registered mail service option, it is very cheap and fast with tracking number . When such happens to me. A month a go I use the service and was deliver within 2week from the day I sent it. And I was refunded asap. They collect just 700naira for samsung galaxy 3 mini. It is the only way out highly recommended.

I have used the registered mail service before in sending to canada, some time ago. It is good I know. Note that I referred to a less expensive sending option before, and dat was with registered mail in mind. But my considerations are as follows

1. You cannot guarantee the safety/insurance of your package. I haven't sent a mobile phone before via nipost registered mail.
2. I first have to send this to my nairaland shippers address, and then he in turn sends out to the seller from his (and my default) primary shipping address

I'm not sure if its possible by ebay standards to send directly from Nigeria to the Sellers Address
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Etinosajay:

I have used the registered mail service before in sending to canada, some time ago. It is good I know. Note that I referred to a less expensive sending option before, and dat was with registered mail in mind. But my considerations are as follows

1. You cannot guarantee the safety/insurance of your package. I haven't sent a mobile phone before via nipost registered mail.
2. I first have to send this to my nairaland shippers address, and then he in turn sends out to the seller from his (and my default) primary shipping address

I'm not sure if its possible by ebay standards to send directly from Nigeria to the Sellers Address

The decision is yours, but as for my own I send it directly From NG to the seller using my primary address haven't explain that I am an international buyer that the shipping address I 1st received the item with is that of a freight fowarder who forward it to my country
As regard delivery guarantee I think u have to take the risk. And whatever the outcome is so be it but it deliver in most cases.
Experience people on the house should also advice oooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Etinosajay:

Hmm...not an easy one to swallow. How much does a scrap phone fetch u?

Another annoying thing is, you ask your nairaland shipper to confirm its condition for u b4 shipping and they never do that, giving busy stories, here and there.

Honestly, they cant check for u. So many things to check. They cant do dat. Even u can see a fone, check everything but got home to realise d fone will just go off after 1 hour use even with full charge. How do u test dat?

Scrap phones depends on d current value of d parts.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adwexky(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
chinosxl:

Walmart.com probably got the best deals but they won't allow any transactions from Nigeria. Legalwealth comes in handy here, u can send money to him n he will deposit to my paypal for quick purchase.
@ Chinosxl, they can transfer money to you through Nigeria Paypal also now. Or is it restricted?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
ibnyakub:

The decision is yours, but as for my own I send it directly From NG to the seller using my primary address haven't explain that I am an international buyer that the shipping address I 1st received the item with is that of a freight fowarder who forward it to my country
As regard delivery guarantee I think u have to take the risk. And whatever the outcome is so be it but it deliver in most cases.
Experience people on the house should also advice oooo

How did u label the package then? With your Nigerian Address as the sender?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
tumababa:

Honestly, they cant check for u. So many things to check. They cant do dat. Even u can see a fone, check everything but got home to realise d fone will just go off after 1 hour use even with full charge. How do u test dat?

Scrap phones depends on d current value of d parts.

I disagree to an extent with your first statement. I know many shippers will at least check it out. If they don't, then you can expect tonnes of not working stuff. Imagine if u received orders 4 times and they do not work, I'm not sure what courage you will have to continue ordering stuff. Thanks for your contributions though
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Etinosajay:

How did u label the package then? With your Nigerian Address as the sender?
My full name as senders name with my ebay user name in bracket , my primary address as sender address, receiver address was send to me by the seller(ask the seller for the address)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

bro I checked my PayPal and its showing one confirmed payment ....though deer were about 4 denied. because I tried several times before It eventually went through.
xo wat do I do next?

If there's one confirmed payment, and the rest were denied, what are you still worrying yourself about? How many times u be wan pay d seller?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
ibnyakub:

My full name as senders name with my ebay user name in bracket , my primary address as sender address, receiver address was send to me by the seller(ask the seller for the address)

What you're saying is that your primary address, being mr chinosxl USA address is what you wrote as senders address to send from Nigeria here. If that's the case, I might look at towing the same line.

Another question, were you given any timeline within which you must return the item? That is within which it must get to the seller?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Etinosajay:

What you're saying is that your primary address, being mr chinosxl USA address is what you wrote as senders address to send from Nigeria here. If that's the case, I might look at towing the same line.

Another question, were you given any timeline within which you must return the item? That is within which it must get to the seller?
I used my registered address which is my NG address not chinos address, also the seller promise he refund me whenever the phone reach him. No time frame given. And it took just 2weeks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Etinosajay:

If there's one confirmed payment, and the rest were denied, what are you still worrying yourself about? How many times u be wan pay d seller?
U nor understand.
Wen I checked my gtbank...twice the amount was deducted.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=SkydaDGreat post=28397318]
U nor understand.
Wen I checked my gtbank...twice the amount was deducted. [/quote

Contact your bank. They will refund you. Wema is 3weeks, diamond 45days but I don't know about gtb.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

U nor understand.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=completey post=28397804][/quote]
Okay tanks. I called PayPal and they said I should check my card issuer.
I just logged into gtbank account...I checked my card details... I saw blocked funds. The 60$ was among sha....though I don't know what it means .
I will check my bank tomorrow.
Tank u very much
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=completey post=28397804][/quote]
kay tanks. I called PayPal and they said I should check my card issuer.
I just logged into gtbank account...I checked my card details... I saw blocked funds. The 60$ was among sha....though I don't know what it means .
I will check my bank tomorrow.
Tank u very much
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Funpeter: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
SkydaDGreat:
please I need advice
that should be the number you use in registering, your personal number.
Infact i talk them not quite conerning my account which was suspended and it has been open.
Ebay even call me back for confirmation
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

U nor understand.

Talk to your bank. That's what I would do.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

U nor understand.

Answer the following questions, and then you'll know what to do next

How many payment notification did u get from paypal? If one, Note the amount on the electronic receipt, note any tax added, note shipping charges if applicable, convert to naira. If the difference is equal to half, your bank here should answer your questions. If two (2), and for the same item, then u probably bought the item twice, which is almost impossible.

How many debit notification or alert did u get from your bank? If one, check what u were charged for, check d naira value and divide by the dollar value u paid for, to get the exchange rate. If it still doesn't add up, talk to your bank. If you got two debit notification or alert, check what you were charged for, if its for the same item as the previous notification, then mistake is from your bank.

In summary, if paypal sent u receipt of payment for one item and d naira value u were deducted amounts to double the figure, and u have confirmed the expected naira value using the prevailing dollar to naira rate, you still see a deficit, go to your bank.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Is it true that customs/age ts issue have been resolved?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
tumababa:
Is it true that customs/age ts issue have been resolved?

Let me call my clearing agent.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Etinosajay:

Answer the following questions, and then you'll know what to do next

How many payment notification did u get from paypal and ebay? If one, Note the amount on the electronic receipt, note any tax added, note shipping charges if applicable, convert to naira. If the difference is equal to half, your bank here should answer your questions. If two (2), and for the same item, then u probably bought the item twice, which almost impossible.

How many debit notification or alert did u get from your bank? If one, check what u were charged for, check d naira value and divide by the dollar value u paid for, to get the exchange rate. If it still doesn't add up, talk to your bank. If you got two debit notification or alert, check what you were charged for, if its for the same item as the previous notification, then mistake is from your bank.

In summary, if paypal sent u receipt of payment for one item and d naira value u were deducted amounts to double the figure, and u have confirmed the expected naira value using the prevalent dollar to naira rate, you still see a deficit, go to your bank.
It was only one PayPal payment I received.
I will head to my bank first thing tomorrow morning.
Thanks a lot
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by warrenweste(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
completey:

re u living in ibadan? pls do u knw the current wema bank exchange rate? as in their $1 to naira thanks smiley
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
chinosxl:

Let me call my clearing agent.

Pls do sir we are waiting seriously for positive response ooooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=completey post=28397812][/quote]
Mail cardservices@gtbank.com, they act faster,or better still their complaint platform on their website.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mr Chino some of my items arriving ur place, pls consolidate...thanks my name B*n*o O*a*r*w*j* thanks as usual

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.