Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544071 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
obiligbo:

Wetin u wan go pick up? Wind or breeze?
LOOL
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
obiligbo:

Wetin u wan go pick up? Wind or breeze?
lolz grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
I just dey observe o
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dear Chinosxl....i am still waiting for my invoice for payment....my email kudo*@ymail.com it's over 5 days now
..and I have been sending you reminder.... And I want to ask if DHL OR USPS is affected too? If no how much will it cost to ship all ma items via DHL or USPS.... please reply ASAP and my emails too
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
fashrola:
Dear Chinosxl....i am still waiting for my invoice for payment....my email kudo*@ymail.com it's over 5 days now
..and I have been sending you reminder.... And I want to ask if DHL OR USPS is affected too? If no how much will it cost to ship all ma items via DHL or USPS.... please reply ASAP and my emails too
Dhl though expensive, is much reliable than usps/nipost.
Might need to use dhl nxt week, cos things aint funny anymore@all.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
@dis junction Oga chinoxl ought to have release a statement as regards this delay. First he assured us wednesday then friday/saturday....

The clearing agent too ought to be on nairaland too atleast we the customers have waited enough...

Now its another week with pending four(4) different shipment (24th Nov, 1st Dec, 8th Dec and 15th Dec)

Now tell me this week is going and not even one of those shipment is out. Oga Chinoxl please u need to be in our shoes to really feel the pain of pressures from customers

Honestly I'm not happy with all these... Clearing Agent too should have gotten even if its One(1) week shipment he should have gotten it out.

So now which way forward ooooo

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Take note. Next week is just Monday to Wednesday.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tbliss12:
@dis junction Oga chinoxl ought to have release a statement as regards this delay. First he assured us wednesday then friday/saturday....

The clearing agent too ought to be on nairaland too atleast we the customers have waited enough...

I sent him a text regarding this, in as much as the delay is not his fault, and we don't blame him. The least he ought to ve done/be doing is to update his customers either here of via email like he does sometimes.
This one he is nt saying anything is not right @all.
The agent sef shouldn't ve promised "friday/saturday" when he can't guarantee anything.
Mehn I dnt even know what to tell my people anymore.
I'm very sure goods get cleared everyday, @least from the press release by Nahco/customs, they now work 24hrs, @least we shud ve got even if its just 1wk shipment out.
Not happy.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
madridfc:
I sent him a text regarding this, in as much as the delay is not his fault, and we don't blame him. The least he ought to ve done/be doing is to update his customers either here of via email like he does sometimes.
This one he is nt saying anything is not right @all.
The agent sef shouldn't ve promised "friday/saturday" when he can't guarantee anything.
Mehn I dnt even know what to tell my people anymore.
I'm very sure goods get cleared everyday, @least from the press release by Nahco/customs, they now work 24hrs, @least we shud ve got even if its just 1wk shipment out.
Not happy.
cheer up dude. Spoke to Ndidi and he says we can come for our goods from tomorrow sunday but we should call before coming. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
tumababa:
Take note. Next week is just Monday to Wednesday.
Yes ooo, he mailed me though, but he just mentioned that there will likely be no 22nd shipment as the embargo exist, believe his agent his not being sincere, Mr chino also relays on information he gets from him as he is not physically present here, let's all hope b4 Christmas he gets them out. Chino is not also resting on his oars he wants to be sure before he releases his next statement. Let's all be hopeful.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sunboy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nobody knows I feel every day I get to read this page and no good news yet. My package delivered 14th of November, not on 17th shipment nor on 24th but on 1&8th for reasons I don't know though, that alone really weighed my down but I just lock up and console myself that All is well. Now even at that I haven't gotten nothing till datesad Mr. Chinoxl sef sent me text to request my email so he can send my invoice till date no reply nor a message about the invoice sef. Everything just weak me, this package is the only reason I have to leave Suleja for Lagos now sad I just weak.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sunboy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nobody knows I feel every day I get to read this page and no good news yet. My package delivered 14th of November, not on 17th shipment nor on 24th but on 1&8th for reasons I don't know though, that alone really weighed my down but I just lock up and console myself that All is well. Now even at that I haven't gotten nothing till datesad Mr. Chinoxl sef sent me text to request my email so he can send my invoice till date no reply nor a message about the invoice sef. Everything just weak me, this package is the only reason I have to leave Suleja for Lagos now sad I just weak.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
shrekandfiona:

cheer up dude. Spoke to Ndidi and he says we can come for our goods from tomorrow sunday but we should call before coming. smiley
smiley
Good news, still chinosxl shud try n keep us up to date, b4 person get heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
madridfc:

smiley
Good news, still chinosxl shud try n keep us up to date, b4 person get heart attack.
lol @heart attack. Biko e neva reach that stage o. Yes I agree with updates from the Op though. He kinda lags behind in communication. He may have his reasons
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sunboy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
I forgot to add that I benefited from his free shipping period with my first shipping:p
I called the Lagos man just now, he explained that by God's grace they should be available tmao and he would open shop for the purpose of picking ups tmao. Said one oga need clear them but wasn't in office today hence the disappointment but he would be in tmao.
I can't wait to receive the good news that my package is in there, I go just *remove head dress* for Chinoxl that's the greatest Gbosa a corper can offer :d
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
shrekandfiona:

abeg which shipment is that?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

abeg which shipment is that?
Nov 24th, Dec 1st and Dec 8th. The 3 shipments

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Bros which goods are u talking about is it all the four(4) pending shipment or part because as @3pm I spoke with ndidi nd he said there is no show oooo so please try specify ooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tbliss12:

Bros which goods are u talking about is it all the four(4) pending shipment or part because as @3pm I spoke with ndidi nd he said there is no show oooo so please try specify ooo
the 3 shipments I just stated. Called him by 8pm. After church tomorrow say 1pm, call him and he'll let you know when to come.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Ahaaaa thank God ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
shrekandfiona:

the 3 shipments I just stated. Called him by 8pm. After church tomorrow say 1pm, call him and he'll let you know when to come.

Wow that's good news.... Ahh thank God ooo business will resume proper........

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Good new though, what's the hope for 15th shipment, when likely is that going to come out?? Hope b4 Christmas.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tbliss12:

Wow that's good news.... Ahh thank God ooo business will resume proper........
pweetydamsel55:
Ahaaaa thank God ooooo.

When you get excited like this on a news that's just to give you hope, you feel more disappointed. Why not prepare for Wednesday. Tomorrow is a 10% chance. Many people were there today and were disappointed. I believe the agent is not sincere with d truth and at this point, there's nothing chinos can do. It's a very frustrating period for both chinos and d clients. All we can do is wait. Chinos can't come from us to see what's happening at nacho. He will also want to be careful with any update he gives here inorder not to cause more harm Dan hope.

So guys... Relax...cool. When person don enter one chance, na to cool down remain...

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
@tumababa,
can u help unlock a nokia lumia 1520 at&t....
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 3:27am On Dec 21, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Nov 24th, Dec 1st and Dec 8th. The 3 shipments
Thank God ooo. Will give Ndidi a call tomorrow. Thanks for the update, skrekandfiona.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 21, 2014
tumababa:

When you get excited like this on a news that's just to give you hope, you feel more disappointed. Why not prepare for Wednesday. Tomorrow is a 10% chance. Many people were there today and were disappointed. I believe the agent is not sincere with d truth and at this point, there's nothing chinos can do. It's a very frustrating period for both chinos and d clients. All we can do is wait. Chinos can't come from us to see what's happening at nacho. He will also want to be careful with any update he gives here inorder not to cause more harm Dan hope.

So guys... Relax...cool. When person don enter one chance, na to cool down remain...

@tumbaba what ar u saying sir? We are just told that some shipment hav arrived and we ar simply reacting to it nd u call it rejoicing?

Its no point dragging this more confirmation calls will be done by 1pm 2day so no stress. But u can wait till wed b4 picking yours no props.....

Stuffs has been hanging for weeks nd u expect us to look cold @d info on sudden release? Nooooo just remain cool till wed its your goods. @lest no one will take what belongs to u!!

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 21, 2014
To me oga chinoxl's silence is not really good @all because his own statement/confirmation alone with ndidi's settles dis whole thing..... D custom oga too I just hope he is on seat 2day being a sunday ooooo. I just really hope!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 21, 2014
grin I just dey observe things,,,,MAKE UNA NO GO CHURCH INSTEAD GO WASTE TRANSPORT MONEY TO Ndidi office. Least wey una go see be say office go dey under lock and key,,,,I just sunchi for here dey observe, I don lay down my issue gv CHINOS no be him fault shaa Chinos dey try to survive and I applaud him. But ehhh the problem be say I no get money for invoice again. One guy wey i collect money say i go buy shoe for am he come yesterday for house wey i dey dey rest for long journey the guy come pick one of my shoes wey i be dey hope say i go wear go church. Nawa to Custom people ooooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 6:27am On Dec 21, 2014
^^

Buahahahahahahaha.. So maybe now U no even get beta shoe to waka go Ndidi office. Na real observe things U dey oo cheesy grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 6:53am On Dec 21, 2014
Chinos is suppose to say something. No one says its his fault but he should update us. A word from him won't harm. I sincerely don't like his silence.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sunboy(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2014
I laugh you people giving false hope. The man didn't said anything have arrived but he said only one oga signature is needed and he go resume work today, hopefully after church he suppose don set at hin office and he go start to dey give out.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by duno: 7:35am On Dec 21, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Please what did he say about December 15 shipment??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.