Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542688 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by olaide721(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

any idea about December 15th?

Though I taught it should if it has arrived before the embargo custom place on goods coming in to airport
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
olaide721:

Though I taught it should if it has arrived before the embargo custom place on goods coming in to airport
okay
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
SkydaDGreat:

any idea about December 15th?

Dec 15 shipment is already in Lagos, it has arrived before the embargo, Mr chino confirmed that already, believe it should come out with the ones cleared b4 Christmas. No shipment for 22nd according to my last mail communication with Mr Chino, until embargo is lifted.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
olaide721:
I called Ndidi and he said all paper signed bur some of the pallet have been taken to there office and others will be located and picked tomorrow by 12pm so as from tomorrow till weekend ur goods are ready for pik ups
And please anybidy with full description of chinosxl office from oshodi should please drop it here
From oshodi isale board a bus going to Egbeda mangoro, cement, drop at Mangoro bus stop, then walk down, u will see a canal his office is right after the canal b4 the forte oil, u will see his sign board boldly displayed.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by olaide721(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Laredojohn:

From oshodi isale board a bus going to Egbeda mangoro, cement, drop at Mangoro bus stop, then walk down, u will see a canal his office is right after the canal b4 the forte oil, u will see his sign board boldly displayed.
Boss thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
olaide721:

Boss thanks
Uwc..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by warrenweste(m): 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
olaide721:

Yes cos mine is Dec.1st

Ok thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 2:13am On Dec 22, 2014
WebMania:

Well, latest update is that hopefully, you should be able to pickup your stuffs by tomorrow evening.

Just called now, and some of the items have been cleared. The remaining should be out by tomorrow - hopefully.

So, let's keep praying and hoping that things will go smoothly and we'd get our stuffs latest by tomorrow wink
thanks. this is a relief grin

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by henryboyle(m): 6:13am On Dec 22, 2014
Dear Mr Chinosxl, My package with tracking number (#105-4938474-1623414) has been shipped to your office. Please hold it for consolidation as am expecting others. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 6:37am On Dec 22, 2014
olaide721:
I called Ndidi and he said all paper signed bur some of the pallet have been taken to there office and others will be located and picked tomorrow by 12pm so as from tomorrow till weekend ur goods are ready for pik ups
And please anybidy with full description of chinosxl office from oshodi should please drop it here
Hope December 8th shipment is there ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2014
Laredojohn:

Dec 15 shipment is already in Lagos, it has arrived before the embargo, Mr chino confirmed that already, believe it should come out with the ones cleared b4 Christmas. No shipment for 22nd according to my last mail communication with Mr Chino, until embargo is lifted.
okay...I just hope so
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bexson: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2014
Hello.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Bexson:
Hello.
Is this the valid LSMG account no

Somebody confirm for me please!
Check ur invoice, it stated there. Yes it's d correct acct no
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2014
I wonder why pple don't like doing things the easy way.
Chinosxl valid account number is clearly stated in every invoice.
Scammers re on the prowl, if ♈όϋ aint sure of something call/email/pm chinosxl ONLY, don't be in haste to throwaway ♈όϋr money.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 7:59am On Dec 22, 2014
Laredojohn:

Check ur invoice, it stated there. Yes it's d correct acct no
Pls edit d post nd remove his acc details. thank u
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 8:05am On Dec 22, 2014
Bexson:
Hello.
Is this the valid LSMG account number?

How nd where did u get acc details from?
if it from invoice sent to u with lsm email address, it is. pls check d email that sent u d invoice. last thing, edit d post nd remove d acc details. thank u
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2014
tonjeola:

Pls edit d post nd remove his acc details. thank u
Hello didn't post the acct no, just confirmed it for the poster, u could quote the poster to edit the no displayed. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2014
Bexson:
Hello.
Is this the valid LSMG account number?

Hello wipe out the account no off d post, by editing it out.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Melkuk: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2014
Laredojohn:

Hello wipe out the account no off d post, by editing it out.

But you sef don quote am now, just do the needful and modify your post. Shikena!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2014
Pls remove his acct number from this post.

Bexson:
Hello.
Is this the valid LSMG account number? ECOBANK, CURRENT ACCOUNT ..........

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2014
Dieumerci:
Pls remove his acct number from this post.

nd u jus quote him wit d acct num dere...... Nigerians , ur problem is u nd not ur govt...d earlier u reason b4 u do tins d beta for all of us , beta edit dat ur post
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bexson: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2014
I'm sorry for including his account details in my post. I've edited it out. This is my first business I'm doing with him so I want to take absolute precaution so I don't cry at last. I don't have too much of the money. *smiles*
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Laredojohn:

Hello didn't post the acct no, just confirmed it for the poster, u could quote the poster to edit the no displayed. Thanks
YES, but for quoting him, u ve the acc number in ur quoted post, the poster can only edit his/her post, nd u ve to edit urs too. thanks, u did d RIGHT thing.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2014
tonjeola:

YES, but for quoting him, u ve the acc number in ur quoted post, the poster can only edit his/her post, nd u ve to edit urs too. thanks, u did d RIGHT thing.
Uwc bro
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bexson: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
I stay outside Lagos. From what I've read so far on this thread, KBM does the shipping from Lagos to other parts of the country. What I don't know for now is their mode of operation. How will they send the item to me? How do they charge? Do they charge per pound like LSMG or is it fixed? Please can someone enlighten me?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
cheesy
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Good news expecting our items to be picked up today from the Tarmac. just communicate with my bro. They are together with Ndidi right now
All necessary works done.

Thank God at last

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by WebMania: 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
madridfc:
I just called him, we can come for pickup 'hopefully' from 12
I wonder what happened to chinosxl.

It's 12pm already. Any news? Any update?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kobomart: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bexson:
I stay outside Lagos. From what I've read so far on this thread, KBM does the shipping from Lagos to other parts of the country. What I don't know for now is their mode of operation. How will they send the item to me? How do they charge? Do they charge per pound like LSMG or is it fixed? Please can someone enlighten me?

https://www.nairaland.com/1792141/kobomart-logistics-customer-care-service

Please contact us with details of your order. A quote will be given to you and your order will be processed as quickly as possible. Contacts are on our thread or call/Chat Taiwo on 0818 395 9081

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ahmed4002:
Good news expecting our items to be picked up today from the Tarmac. just communicate with my bro. They are together with Ndidi right now

Thank God at last

Thanks a lot man.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ahmed4002:

Thank God at last

Thanks dear. Chinos, you need to change that your agent; he is not a serious person to do business with.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
chinosxl:

Thanks a lot man.
@ chinosxl did you get my text messages?

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.