Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542732 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by CoolKizzy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=Awalla post=36463707][/quote]

Yes, it is USA and UK, with $20 free airtime
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by CoolKizzy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Double post
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by CoolKizzy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Soyedele1:

How much?
N8000 with $20 free airtime
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
ariyebaba:
@ Tonjeola, thanks for the selfless services.

You are a true brother from another mother.

Thanks a Million !

grin cheesy
you are my blood
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Contact him for the PayPal email address. Plus 4.15% of amount to be sent.

login to paypal.com, send money.
then input chinox paypal email address . Ask him for it. I have but I can't post confirm directly from him to be on safer side.
Make sure you add 4.15% charge for his paypal.

For example. my invoice read 73.13 $
so this is how to calculate the 4.15 % rate

(4.15/100)*73.13 which is equal to 3.03

then add the 3.03 to your invoice amount. so using the above example 73.13+3.03 = 76.16 $

so am sending him 76.16 $ instead of the invoice 73.13 $ to cover his paypal charge.

hope this helps.

Cc Chinosxl
thanks he has already calculated it for me. Pls send me ur email or how do i contact you pls. I really appreciate ur response.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2015
prudentkolly:
thanks he has already calculated it for me. Pls send me ur email or how do i contact you pls. I really appreciate ur response.

What's app only
08089***8884

Please don't quote. I will modify it later
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Unlimited Global Data SIM card for heavy Internet Users

The KnowRoaming SIM Sticker is a Global SIM that connects you to local networks when traveling in over 200 countries. The sticker adheres to your existing SIM card, only activating when you travel and remains dormant while at home.

KnowRoaming works with any sized SIM card and is compatible with unlocked iPhones, Android phones, Windows Mobile phones, as well as iPads and Android tablets (not compatible with blackberry)

Unlimited data packages available in 55+ countries for $7.99 USD/day

You can order the sim card with ur paypal via their website
www.knowroaming.com

PS: I've not tested this SIM Card before, though it might work in Nigeria
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
@Fashrola,
Thanks for the info, but nigeria is not listed for the unlimited data plan
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
confluence:
@Fashrola,
Thanks for the info, but nigeria is not listed for the unlimited data plan

That's why I stated in the footnote that I've not used the sim card before, well Nigeria might be included but not updated in their list... Just like the World SIM card I bought, Nigeria network coverage was not stated but it worked like MAGIC... it's worth trying sha... Who knows? undecided
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
@Fashrola, thanks will give it a try
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
confluence:
@Fashrola, thanks will give it a try
Alright no problem...and keep me updated grin

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hello guys let's start rejoicing ooo and also continue to pray ooo on what I'm about to reveal:

I just heard from the "big wigs" that Dollars just dropped to 210 at the black market and in two weeks time dollars will reduce to 180 meaning the exchange rate in respective banks should fall below 180. This is really great news for importers.

Godwin####

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Oga Chinosxl. No invoice yet...sent shoes to you. Has it shipped?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Tbliss12:
Hello guys let's start rejoicing ooo and also continue to pray ooo on what I'm about to reveal:

I just heard from the "big wigs" that Dollars just dropped to 210 at the black market and in two weeks time dollars will reduce to 180 meaning the exchange rate in respective banks should fall below 180. This is really great news for importers.

Godwin####

Patiently waiting for the miracle
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2015
tumababa:

miracle indeed bro
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Marpol: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Has anyone received invoice for Saturday shipment?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
tumababa:

Guy na really miracle oooo when I too heard it yesterday I was like its not possible.....but to my surprise it happened ooo at the black market for dollars. I tell you even those hausa guys doing exchange for people will be having headache by now cos business won't remain desame for them again oooo.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2015
Hello what's happening Chinoxl no update on shipment details?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by PrinceLat(m): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
fwonders22:
Hello what's happening Chinoxl no update on shipment details?

which is kind of unusual, i do know he post pics of the shipment on saturdays and gives update when shipped, but of late he's been quiet

chinoxyl please inform us of august 3rd shipment

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
chinosxl post=3606584.[/quote:

Sir an item is arriving your office today...

1st item tracking no(ups): [/b]1z************4799[b]

arrived and signed by. ***i

2nd item tracking no(FedEx):[/b]12********93[b](arriving tomorrow).
I sent you a mail with respect to this items.
Thanks.[b][quote author=chinosxl post=3606584.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stormyboss: 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Good day, your invoice will be sent shortly, email me a copy of all your purchase receipt as soon as possible. Thanks.

Did any body get this message from lsm?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
Stormyboss:
Good day, your invoice will be sent shortly, email me a copy of all your purchase receipt as soon as possible. Thanks.

What type of message is this? Although I didn't get the mail but Chinoxl knows everyones' email and that's how we all get our invoices....so which one is purchase receipt again?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Stormyboss: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
fwonders22:

What type of message is this? Although I didn't get the mail but Chinoxl knows everyones' email and that's how we all get our invoices....so which one is purchase receipt again?

This is my first time of using his service so i don't really know
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!

just called Ndidi now and he said everyone should forward invoices issued by either amazon or eBay to sales@lsmglobal..... So that they can print and attach it on all package because USA's customs is demanding for that oooooo. Let's do it asap so that our goods can move 2day ooooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
fwonders22:
UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!
just called Ndidi now and he said everyone should forward invoices issued by either amazon or eBay to sales@lsmglobal..... So that they can print and attach it on all package because USA's customs is demanding for that oooooo. Let's do it asap so that our goods can move 2day ooooo

in short, no shipping today.......
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
tumababa:

in short, no shipping today.......

Hmmm my broda that's what its looking like oooo and Chinoxl couldn't come up to update us. This is really not good oo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
fwonders22:

Hmmm my broda that's what its looking like oooo and Chinoxl couldn't come up to update us. This is really not good oo

dollars going up, shippers not cooperating, customers overpricing.... i don tire
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by lordkay10(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Stormyboss:

Yea, got it via SMS
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by PrinceLat(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is so not cool, Chinos this is very unprofessional, my package has been with you for 2 weeks plus,
despite you charged me #243 to $1 in my invoice, i didn't complain,
i have sent you sms, no response.

i didn't get any email or sms to this latest development, and you couldn't even come here to say it, it has been
overflogged already that, "your communication skills is minus 100 over 100" . haba...................change oh

Please your attention is needed, come and tell us what the 411 is and stop making us do guesswork
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by SilverHorse: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Deleted
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
tumababa:

dollars going up, shippers not cooperating, customers overpricing.... i don tire

My broda its is well hare... Customers are really funny all because jumia and konga don dey for their phone to google check prices of different gadget but them forget say na we sef dey konga. I'm sure very soon we will smile when dollar reduces (lolz that's with faith oooo)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.