Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542756 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by luvlyoracle(m): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
tumababa:

negative feedback will be increasing for u. u won't want that on ebay...
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thank God,I have been outbid. grin grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
luvlyoracle:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thank ur stars. Lol. Look well next time o, and read d description thoroughly. I don dey help you calculate shipping costs for 25 'useless' cdma phones,wet no get ba3s. lol

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
luvlyoracle:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

lucky you

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
luvlyoracle:
How can I cancel a bid oo??!!! cry cry cry
there is a step to retract bid on ebay... have done it before cant remember the process though
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Wow made my first payment with PayPal to Oga chino ,so fast and swift Lolzzzzz grin

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Wow made my first payment with PayPal to Oga chino ,so fast and swift Lolzzzzz grin thank God for PayPal.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by gtswt(f): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
Wow made my first payment with PayPal to Oga chino ,so fast and swift Lolzzzzz grin thank God for PayPal.
how did u register on paypal pls?

Nice thread...following
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
twinskenny:
there is a step to retract bid on ebay... have done it before cant remember the process though

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RetractBidShow

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hello paypal and ebay gurus in d house, I tried placing an order yesterday to be sent to chinox office but funnilly I used a different email to open my paypal account which was different from my the email used in registering my ebay account. I tried over nd over again but couldn't pay.......
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
nnamokenna:

Being "outdated" - whatever that means! - is not the point here. The point is that he would probably not be able to use any of them here in Naija. I am willing to bet that they do not have SIM card slots.
am sure i didn't write in swahili, because i dnt see u or any1 buyin such kinda BBs @ any price.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
gtswt:

Nice thread...following
go to www.paypal.com/ng, or beta still go thru page 20 on the thread. There is a vivid explanation there.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
gtswt:

Nice thread...following

Just go to www.paypal.com/ng then register with the email u used in opening ebay account.... Make sure u verify ur master/visa card

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
chinosxl:

yea, got ur email
Oga chino am yet to get my own invoice number Ve checked my spam folder nothing. Tnkz
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
@ oga chinosxl
Please confirm delivery of the following item and please cross check the content to be the same as explain below. If differ please inform me asap so that you can return it on my behalf.

1. 9405509699938842385378
Content: blackberry bold 9900
Condition as describe by seller: used but excellent cosmetics
Carrier: usps. Its shows delivery

2. 9405509699939322081902
Carrier: usps. Its show delivery also.
Content: AT&T bold 9900
Cosmetic Condition: good

3. Please this third is very important because the seller fail to provide tracking number
Content: should be BOLD 9900 charcoal black At&T, if the content of this third one is NOT BOLD 9900. Please RETURN it because I have some element of dought regarding this item.

4. 1z2425790394276401
Carrier: UPS ground
Content: Acer Aspire 5750 series 500G HDD 4GB Ram, intel core i3-2330m, 15.6"
Cosmetic condition: good with minor scratches and scurff. Working condition: no issue

This last one was just ship today, please wait till it arrive to your office so that you will consolidate the above phones with it For october 27 shipment. I hope all will not weigh more than 6kg. So that the charges for the laptop will cover for all.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
Oga chino am yet to get my own invoice number Ve checked my spam folder nothing. Tnkz

I have sent it now, pls check
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
ibnyakub:
@ oga chinosxl
Please confirm delivery of the following item and please cross check the content to be the same as explain below. If differ please inform me asap so that you can return it on my behalf.

1. 9405509699938842385378
Content: blackberry bold 9900
Condition as describe by seller: used but excellent cosmetics
Carrier: usps. Its shows delivery

2. 9405509699939322081902
Carrier: usps. Its show delivery also.
Content: AT&T bold 9900
Cosmetic Condition: good

3. Please this third is very important because the seller fail to provide tracking number
Content: should be BOLD 9900 charcoal black At&T, if the content of this third one is NOT BOLD 9900. Please RETURN it because I have some element of dought regarding this item.

4. 1z2425790394276401
Carrier: UPS ground
Content: Acer Aspire 5750 series 500G HDD 4GB Ram, intel core i3-2330m, 15.6"
Cosmetic condition: good with minor scratches and scurff. Working condition: no issue

This last one was just ship today, please wait till it arrive to your office so that you will consolidate the above phones with it For october 27 shipment. I hope all will not weigh more than 6kg. So that the charges for the laptop will cover for all.

Both confirmed and both in excellent cosmetic condition.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
tonjeola:

Don't reply anyone (scammer) that send u mail, get all info from sales@lsmglobalshipping.com or check front page for details.
This is opportunity that yeye Awhritefe E (scammer) always use to scam. Shine ur eye wella. The guy just scammed someone N128k on mikky thread.
no be small thing o. The dude is always lurking around these threads ready to pounce on those who post email or contact details. That is why I always tell those asking chinosxl to contact them to delete their details.

He will also create an email very similar to your mail so it looks convincing.

SECURITY TIPS FOR THE HOUSE:
Do not post your email or phone number asking chinos to contact you. You may be contacted by a scammer claiming to be chinos.

If you wanna contact anyone for a service on this forum always be the 1st to mail or call by getting the contact details of the person from his thread. Most thread owners post their contact details on page 1 of their thread.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
nnamokenna:

Being "outdated" - whatever that means! - is not the point here. The point is that he would probably not be able to use any of them here in Naija. I am willing to bet that they do not have SIM card slots.
lol, that is why it is always advisable to read extensively the product details and email the seller for more info in case the info provided wasn't clear enough. He is lucky he got outbidded and funny enough he might have been outbid by another nigerian who didn't get to read the product detail cheesy
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
seyithug:

Na very serious market you buy o. Lol. Odikwa serious. You can't cancel bids, just hope that someone else would outbid you.
The phones aren't only outdated, they're also CDMA versions. Only Multi-links and Visafone are functioning CDMAcompanies in Nigeria, and they don't configure. So, you see the kain market wey you buy?
If the buyer doesn't ship worldwide, tell him you want him ship to Nigeria. E nor go gree, and that will give him enough reason to cancel the bid eventually. Or you can explain to him or her sha. I wish you good luck.
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by elujoba: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hello oga Chinos, want to know if you have shipped. I have some Catons to add. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
I have received my item. Thanks chinos. I got my item safely. Tho the KBM gys delayed a lot. Thanks all thesame

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
Oga Chinosxl, I have a package currently on a FedEx vehicle for delivery to you. Tracking number is 8524xxxxxxx9563, name on it is Seyi On***ya c/o LSM Global. It's an ipad 1 84gb Wifi+3G version. Pls, help confirm the condition of the ipad and the extras that comes with it, and turn it on to see if everything works fine. That's the first Ebay item I won via bidding. grin. Also, I ordered for 3 phones, BIN, but will get back to you as soon as the seller ships.
I'll send you a mail, so that you can send me the invoice. I hope the phones will get to you, so that you can ship all together on Monday.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
megamindmaster:
I have received my item. Thanks chinos. I got my item safely. Tho the KBM gys delayed a lot. Thanks all thesame

Kai, lucky woman grin

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
luvlyoracle:
Na mistake oo cry cry

Don't fret too much over this. Wait till bidding ends and see if someone will out bid you. But I seriously doubt that so your next option would be to contact the seller (after bidding ends) and politely ask him to cancel the sale. Now the reason you give to him/her is entirely up to you.

If it's me however, I'll tell the seller, politely, that in my haste, I made a bid without going through the entire listing. Later, I discovered that I can not use any of the phones on a GSM network, blah, blah, blah.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by luvlyoracle(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
nnamokenna:

Don't fret too much over this. Wait till bidding ends and see if someone will out bid you. But I seriously doubt that so your next option would be to contact the seller (after bidding ends) and politely ask him to cancel the sale. Now the reason you give to him/her is entirely up to you.

If it's me however, I'll tell the seller, politely, that in my haste, I made a bid without going through the entire listing. Later, I discovered that I can not use any of the phones on a GSM network, blah, blah, blah.
Thanks Sha
But person dn carry the trouble. grin grin
I am free. grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
pls, i have sent emails but have gotten no replies. do you have a new email address ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2014
@chinosxl pls confirm u have received my items. have sent an email from jerry*******@gmail.com. tracking number are included in mail. awaiting reply
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2014
seyithug:

Kai, lucky woman grin
Its on a woman's fingeright now... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by felai: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2014
Won a bid yesterday on ebay and paid immediately only to discover this morning that my "Order has been cancelled by the seller and money refunded to my paypal account".
Pls house what do i do o, cos the money has been deducted from my Account.

item no. 281473560334
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2014
@ Chinos, boss you got mail.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2014
felai:
Won a bid yesterday on ebay and paid immediately only to discover this morning that my "Order has been cancelled by the seller and money refunded to my paypal account".
Pls house what do i do o, cos the money has been deducted from my Account.

item no. 281473560334

Toavoid things like this, akways ask the seller if you can pay after winning the bid. Winning bid and paying fast doesnt mean d seller is happy and ready to sell. If he is not hapy he will find one excuse and cancel. Na ur money go hang

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2014
megamindmaster:

Its on a woman's fingeright now... grin

Looks good on her, boss. Congratulations to you and her. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.