Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

Make Money As A Student - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make Money As A Student (665 Views)

20 Ways To Make Money As A Teacher In Nigeria / A Student With First Class In Biochemistry Died On 30th Nov / Managing Your Money As A Career Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As A Student by Oniye2: 12:38am On Aug 14, 2014
Its prety cool and easy to make money as a student.i wonder why many students waste time at home after graduation while as a student am making money.the reason i think is because we are too shallow minded in nigeria.we want ready made,stressfree money.this cant come except u have long leg and nw tie long rope to it.let someone start making cake and he sells within 1mnth everxbndy wil be doing it.ask them where were they b4 then.they cant think.here are some things to do and examine.(1)look for peoples need around you.in campus needs vary frm school to school,bt we au general nds as a student-fast food,material,food.(2)be bold to take a faith step.mny ppl folow busines dat is suceeding because they are afraid nt to fail.fear of failure is d begining of mediocrity and lack.dare to take a bold step... Visit http://Akaddit.com for continuation
Re: Make Money As A Student by Oniye2: 1:29am On Aug 14, 2014
Its prety cool and easy to make money as a student.i wonder why many students waste time at home after graduation while as a student am making money.the reason i think is because we are too shallow minded in nigeria.we want ready made,stressfree money.this cant come except u have long leg and nw tie long rope to it.let someone start making cake and he sells within 1mnth everxbndy wil be doing it.ask them where were they b4 then.they cant think.here are some things to do and examine.(1)look for peoples need around you.in campus needs vary frm school to school,bt we au general nds as a student-fast food,material,food.(2)be bold to take a faith step.mny ppl folow busines dat is suceeding because they are afraid nt to fail.fear of failure is d begining of mediocrity and lack.dare to take a bold step... Visit http://www.Akaddit.com/topics?topic=22|Making_Money_as_a_Student for continuation
Re: Make Money As A Student by Oniye2: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
One of the best way to make money nowadays is through the internet u can make 'easy' money through the internet.(try get a blog)u can pay litle 4 someone to help u build one.i can help for free if u are interested.bulk sms is there.as low as 15k u can start an sms business. I can also be of help 4 this. U can help build fans on fbok 4 stars and get paid.geting a blog is stil best way to make money by getting advert on ur site

(1) (Reply)

Restaurant / Are Parents Still Expected To Pay Full Fees Now That 4 Weeks Is Gone? / Introducing Wyzak Interactive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.