Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Should A Woman Endure Marital Violence To Fulfill All Righteousness? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Woman Endure Marital Violence To Fulfill All Righteousness? (537 Views)

12 Signs Of Self-righteousness And Pharisee-ism Among Christians Today / 'Suffer Not A Witch To Live'; Can We Possibly Fulfill This Scripture Today? / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should A Woman Endure Marital Violence To Fulfill All Righteousness? by taraboo(f): 2:22am On Aug 14, 2014
Am in my bedroom trying to block my earsfrom hearing the pitiable screams of Iyawo bisi.I go under the pillows as I hear screaming and pleading for anyone to come and save her.My heart bleeds as there's little to nothingi could do to help her the man is a beast. But one question that keeps plaguing my mind iswhy wouldn't she leave?
The last time I tried to talk sense into her,she told me her "Mama" says to endure that God will see her through,telling her how God forbids divorce save on the grounds of adultery.
The mama is not in this house,neither is she doing anything to solve the matter.The police tags it family issue.pls NL'ers should she or should she not leave?
Re: Should A Woman Endure Marital Violence To Fulfill All Righteousness? by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 14, 2014
Your destiny lies in your hands. What will happen if one day he eventually kills her?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Woman Endure Marital Violence To Fulfill All Righteousness? by wiegraf: 5:31am On Aug 14, 2014
even if this is tales by moonlight; NO!!

when next happening, make your way there and do something. bullies usually only understand one thing tho

violence from either spouse is simply unacceptable. violence generally is unacceptable. tell your god that even if he states otherwise. unless, of course, you're a slave

(1) (Reply)

Foolish Comparison / Just Need Answers / God's Under The Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.