Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? (2393 Views)

Is Having A Housegirl Akin To Slavery? / Bachelors In Kano Go Into Hiding As ''Bachelor Hunter'' Goes On Prowl / Houseboy, Housegirl, And Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by ENGRPERFECT: 6:30am On Aug 14, 2014
undecided HI GOOD PEOPLE OF THE WORLD....

I AM AN EDIBLE BACHELOR IN MY MID-TWENTIES AND I WANT TO GET YOUR OPINION ON SOMETHING - THAT IF IT IS OKAY FOR A BACHELOR TO GET A HOUSEMAID OR HOUSE-GIRL?

MY WORK IS VERY HECTIC, I WAKE UP FROM 4:30AM WORK TILL 10PM angry angry, SOMETIMES 11PM BEFORE I RETURN HOME - I AM ALWAYS TOO TIRED TO COOK OR DO ANYTHING sad embarassed... I SOM[b][/b]ETIMES WORK ON WEEKENDS TOO. SO I NEED A HOUSE GIRL TO HELP ME WASH CLOTHES, CLEAN THE HOUSE AND COOK GOOD FOOD. MIND YOU, I STAY IN A ROOM AND PARLOR SELF CONTAIN - WITH MY OWN TOILET AND BATHROOM, AND I HAVE A SMALL GENERATOR WITH AC.

SO I WANT A YOUNG GIRL OF BETWEEN 16 TO 20, THAT IS OBEDIENT, CAN SPEAK ENGLISH AND MUST BE A GOOD COOK.

PLEASE KINDLY SHARE YOUR OPINION ON THIS MATTER.
Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by NaijaChild: 6:44am On Aug 14, 2014
From wat u hav said..I can see dat ur schedule is realli tight..I"ll say dat if u are a person with great self control ..then go on with it but if nt...

Guy..na dangerous business ooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by babestell(f): 7:12am On Aug 14, 2014
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin....on top room and parlour again! where will she sleep. On your bed? Better get someone to come in 2ice a week to do house chores and shop for you. Even if she cooks for you, Is it by 11pm you will be eating?

BTW gen and ac does not mean you have arrived. Gen can be better pass my neighbour and ac can be all those dead window units that work only with full current grin
Sit down and plan your life well, what you are thinking of is not the solution.
ENGRPERFECT:

I AM AN EDIBLE BACHELOR IN MY MID-TWENTIES AND I WANT TO GET YOUR OPINION ON SOMETHING - THAT IF IT IS OKAY FOR A BACHELOR TO GET A HOUSEMAID OR HOUSE-GIRL?
MY WORK IS VERY HECTIC, I WAKE UP FROM 4:30AM WORK TILL 10PM angry angry, SOMETIMES 11PM BEFORE I RETURN HOME - I AM ALWAYS TOO TIRED TO COOK OR DO ANYTHING sad embarassed... I SOM[b][/b]ETIMES WORK ON WEEKENDS TOO. SO I NEED A HOUSE GIRL TO HELP ME WASH CLOTHES, CLEAN THE HOUSE AND COOK GOOD FOOD. MIND YOU, I STAY IN A ROOM AND PARLOR SELF CONTAIN - WITH MY OWN TOILET AND BATHROOM, AND I HAVE A SMALL GENERATOR WITH AC.
SO I WANT A YOUNG GIRL OF BETWEEN 16 TO 20, THAT IS OBEDIENT, CAN SPEAK ENGLISH AND MUST BE A GOOD COOK.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by Ezedon(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2014
Its not advisable, unless she will not be sleeping in ur house or u better get ur relative to do the work for u, rather ur gf can be doing it

2 Likes

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by majamajic(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2014
Better u get married, or u can bring in your jnr sis .

2 Likes

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2014
Ezedon: Its not advisable, unless she will not be sleeping in ur house or u better get ur relative to do the work for u, rather ur gf can be doing it
ooh, his gf can do it for him mmm as per househelp abi...

1 Like

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by econome(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2014
..ExaJairating ur story...I'm sure u are the only person in africa who work from 4am till 10pm daily?

There are dry cleaners everywhere, what's the big deal in cleaning a self contain where only u live in, abi u deh pizz for house?

4 Likes

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2014
ENGRPERFECT:

It's okay if She's Not a live-in Househelp OK.... But if you want the Househelp to live in your house then Lemme ask you, is it possible for an antelope to stay with a lion? You guys are pucci terrorist

1 Like

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 14, 2014
op. You can go for an houseboy OK..... Houseboys are common in the east and there won't be any need for unnecessary temptations
Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by Ezedon(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2014
nma24: ooh, his gf can do it for him mmm as per househelp abi...
no, keeping a gf is better, she will be coming once in a while to do it for him than to keep a house girl cus no matter how self control he may have he must fall

2 Likes

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by horlabiyi(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2014
Guy man,being a guy in his mid-twenties,I don't think you need sucha girl. You are working and I don't see any reason you can't be taking your clothes to dry cleaner and eat out or you try to make stew and get a nice refrigerator/microwave. How do you want your girlfriend/fiancé to feel when you tell her this? Think twice and don't jeopardize your life. Peace
Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by spyg1(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2014
ENGRPERFECT:

GUY! you d work for mortuary They work almost 24hrs, they don't get married etc.

But wait o, weti carry generator and AC enter dis matter?

1 Like

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by alentyno: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by tana4gud(f): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Y not get a Houseboy instead.....I think dat will be better, Some guys cook more than ladies dis days.
Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by anonymous6(f): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
If you insist on a housemaid who is female, why not get a housemaid who is older, like in her 40's or 50's or get a houseboy as a alternative to avoid any inappropriate behavior or unprofessional behavior but if you insist on a housegirl in the age range you want keep it strictly in a non-personal way between you and her, any way it maybe a sign that you need a girlfriend. However if you do have a girlfriend or fiance don't get a housegirl in that age bracket.

1 Like

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by shurlar50(m): 12:12am On Aug 17, 2014
Get an old mama gee within the age of 45-60. They are d best cook

1 Like

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by drkay(m): 2:50am On Aug 17, 2014
What U need is a gf and nt housemaid, its better u get 1.

1 Like

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by spiralwedge(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2014
I don't understand how our people think. I'm ashamed of all the posters, I think its the home movies you guys watch. The whole country is messed up with sexual mindset. If your eyes jam a lady on the road, the next thing.. she's checking her bossoms, adjusting strap, covering her belly button or name it. Na wa o. Its not like that in other climes... be sexually liberated, if u are not comfortable with it, don't wear it in the first place

op, u can hire whoever u are comfortable with. its not a bad idea. You'll be creating employment and the services rendered will solve your problem/ need. That's business.

1 Like

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by tpia6: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2014
babestell:
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin....on top room and parlour again! where will she sleep. On your bed? Better get someone to come in 2ice a week to do house chores and shop for you. Even if she cooks for you, Is it by 11pm you will be eating?

BTW gen and ac does not mean you have arrived. Gen can be better pass my neighbour and ac can be all those dead window units that work only with full current grin

Makes sense

1 Like

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by tpia6: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2014
drkay:
What U need is a gf and nt housemaid, its better u get 1.

The girls are saying they can't do that.
Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
What do you mean you are an edible bachelor? grin

Eligible

1 Like

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by kentochi(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
No
He don't need there service.
Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by roqrules04(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nope
Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by LawFight(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Guy,na scope u dey use,he be like u get one babe u dey direct this ur message to,okay,if u no get his better u take ur relatives make he come stay with u,u dey work from 4amto 11pm,even do soldier in borno do rotation,pls stop all this un genuine lie
Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by Exjoker(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2014
Lol..Why not just find a girl and marry instead beating around the Bush ...I don't trust men
Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
econome:
..ExaJairating ur story... I'm sure u are the only person in africa who work from 4am till 10pm daily?

There are dry cleaners everywhere, what's the big deal in cleaning a self contain where only u live in, abi u deh pizz for house?
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by tpiar: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
babestell:

BTW gen and ac does not mean you have arrived.

Re: Can A Bachelor Have A Housegirl Or Housemaid??? by Mighty12: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2020
It’s happening in Nigeria why not?

(1) (Reply)

How Yoruba Kings Practiced Sex Slavery In Pre Colonial Days / Oranmiiyan Was The Son Of A Benin Prince Who Was Exiled / Pls Igbo's Here Should Translate This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.