Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,511 members, 7,954,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Backing Up Your Remote Mysql Database With Mysqldumper - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Backing Up Your Remote Mysql Database With Mysqldumper (737 Views)

An Easier And Faster Way Of Backing Up Mysql Database / Help How Do I Backup Mysql Database With This Code / How To Upload Mysql Database To Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Backing Up Your Remote Mysql Database With Mysqldumper by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 14, 2014
One of the most important responsibilities of any administrator is to make regular backups. My previous post featured MySQL Workbench which can perform similar functionality. However, we are going to be looking at a PHP-based solution that can make the whole work seamless i.e MySQLDumper.

Technically, you can install MySQLDumper on another remote server, and use cron job to automate the tasks so that you do not need to monitor the process directly. MySQLDumper can even backup a database and mail you the backed up database as an attachment. In case you dont wish to start downloading an attachment, well, MySQLDumper can even send you notification mails that your backup has been completed.

Learn more from dhtmlhub.com
Re: Backing Up Your Remote Mysql Database With Mysqldumper by trytillmake(m): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
mysql workbench i use that, me like yr site!
Re: Backing Up Your Remote Mysql Database With Mysqldumper by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Thank you very much for liking my website. My website featured mysql workbench yesterday, and I remembered mentioning that mysql workbench is a good one to backup your datatabase as well.
Re: Backing Up Your Remote Mysql Database With Mysqldumper by cbrass(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Just hearing this for the first time, could you throw more light?
Re: Backing Up Your Remote Mysql Database With Mysqldumper by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
You can find it on my blog, just check the second post on the blog - www.dhtmlhub.com. For some reasons, i cannot post the full link on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Google Adsense Account Disabled / Welcome To 080web Hosting Nairaland Support Thread / Free Video website Tutorial download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.