Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Some Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Jokes (776 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Jokes by amreen16(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2014
One day a manager called his assistant and asked her if she was free and she replied that yes then he took her out for a date then the next day he called her again and asked her the same question and she answered YES without hesitating and he said great help me copy 50 pages of each of these documents and she collected it and walked out with anger and her parthner asked her what happened and she said it is that stupid manager..... Plls if you can help me donate to dis my topic pls am new to nairaland and av a lot to do

(1) (Reply)

This Joke Got Me / School Days / This Gospel Love Song Will Transform Your Relationship And Stop Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.